• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

Reasons to flame after win - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
KoshkaTV
Profile Joined October 2010
United States430 Posts
January 28 2012 11:21 GMT
#41
@TheDraken Well, if you are mean to me in game I will report you which will also auto ignore you. May be one day you will get punished. And I doubt 500 people reported you. If so you would be banned and not just warned. The problem most people do not report because they like you don't think it will help.
www.KoshkaTV.com
dre2k
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands215 Posts
January 28 2012 11:25 GMT
#42
On January 28 2012 20:10 cydial wrote:
I just troll back.

If someone actually bms me and writes a paragraph I wait until they're done.

Example.

*After defending a 4gate all in to my 18CC

Opponent.

"LMAO, terran... what a fucking joke you are."

"JUST SCV REPAIR BUNKERS HER DER"

Me.

"Tell me, how do you really feel?"


WOW, I bet that shuts 'em right up, very witty.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
January 28 2012 11:30 GMT
#43
becouse they aren't manner, and that think that they are a god or something.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Bd.Snake
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia163 Posts
January 28 2012 11:32 GMT
#44
On January 28 2012 20:30 sabas123 wrote:
becouse they aren't manner, and that think that they are a god or something.

God hahahahahahaha
Well see the thing of it is you know theres alot of ugly people out there walking around but they dont know there ugly because nobody actually tells them
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
January 28 2012 11:33 GMT
#45
It's chemicals. Like when you see someone make a touchdown they WILL react. They will taunt. If they hadn't changed the NFL celebration rules they would love to either brag or ridicule their opponents.
It's our (mens) nature to show off when we're better. That's how the women would easier see who were better to 'mate' with.
(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
zanmat0
Profile Joined December 2010
188 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 11:37:12
January 28 2012 11:35 GMT
#46
Some of you people have serious issues.

You got all-inned? Guess what? It's a legit strategy, stfu and try to learn from your losses.

The other guy is lagging? Guess what? Connections crap out from time to time, you think he's doing it on purpose or something?

Grow the fuck up.
ilikeLIONZ
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany427 Posts
January 28 2012 11:35 GMT
#47
they need to compensate for their tiny penises being incontinent, and/or overshadow their weak selfconfidence.

my opinion
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 11:44:47
January 28 2012 11:37 GMT
#48
On January 28 2012 20:01 Whomp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 19:23 KoshkaTV wrote:
Actually please, make sure to report those BM people... If you do then I do, then someone else will as well, they will get their punishment eventually

gl hf and stay positive!

Edit: but if you like to avoid such messages altogether, just select the option in the ingame menu/battlenet that only friends can send you messages.



This has got to be the dumbest logic, imagine the starcraft 2 scene if everyone bad mannered was removed. There would be like 3 stoned guys in bronze, feeling angry and lashing out is a fairly natural reaction. You need to grow up just as much as they do if you feel alarmed enough to report them so they get dealt with.

To OP if you are genuinely concerned about why some individuals feel the need to belitte/mock/shit talk you, understand that some people might have been raised differently. You may have had an exceptional surrounding that taught you to treat everyone with respect but that's not the norm and it certainly wasn't for my case. I won't go out of my way to "BM" a person but I will rarely partake in the GG ritual because I simply do not understand it and I don't wanna take the effort to. Who the fuck cares if your opponent is offended that's his problem. If I earnestly believe it was a good game or its a practice partner that I do not want to offend I will throw it out there. However blindly saying GG after every game is a fucking feel good novelty.

worth to watch for those guys who really think because someone flamed you, you should report him.
Steve explains it perfectly why you should just give a fuck about someone flaming you

www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
ratzp0li
Profile Joined December 2011
United States340 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 11:58:00
January 28 2012 11:37 GMT
#49
Because it's fun. And it's just ladder.

Lighten up bro, watch a couple of combat-ex vods and have a laugh.
+ Show Spoiler +
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
January 28 2012 11:40 GMT
#50
On January 28 2012 20:35 ilikeLIONZ wrote:
they need to compensate for their tiny penises being incontinent, and/or overshadow their weak selfconfidence.

my opinion


However, for someone like me (suffering from depression) I don't really care about those guys. And sometimes their flaming can actually be somewhat accurate, which will hurt alot more than it should.

Before suffering from depression I loved flaming. Sure, I'll admit I do a bit myself, but mostly taking it. I loved to see how people could get all pumped up and having to let out their steam with w/e is on their mind right now. 'Cuz mostly it would be "IMBA IMBA" or "FAGGOT", which I could deal with easilly. But atm when people say stuff like "Can't believe I'm losing to YOU! You handled X soooo poorly, noobnoob" I will actually think about it and often times they're right, which (when it's worst) can actually force me away from my computer in a super bad mood :'/. Please do not flame - you don't know the state of your opponent or w/e dmg you cause.
(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
January 28 2012 11:44 GMT
#51
On January 28 2012 19:07 Eknoid4 wrote:
"i won some games and they got mad. why did they get mad?
PS i won some games"
-OP

people get mad when they lose. Starcraft takes a lot more work and understanding to be good at than most games, so the rage that happens when you've failed to understand enough or be good enough is more severe than easier games (read: any FPS or MOBA game or any other RTS game made in the last 3 years)

clearly you didnt quite read the OP well enough
HiSi
Profile Joined October 2011
United States68 Posts
January 28 2012 11:45 GMT
#52

Before suffering from depression I loved flaming. Sure, I'll admit I do a bit myself, but mostly taking it. I loved to see how people could get all pumped up and having to let out their steam with w/e is on their mind right now. 'Cuz mostly it would be "IMBA IMBA" or "FAGGOT", which I could deal with easilly. But atm when people say stuff like "Can't believe I'm losing to YOU! You handled X soooo poorly, noobnoob" I will actually think about it and often times they're right, which (when it's worst) can actually force me away from my computer in a super bad mood :'/. Please do not flame - you don't know the state of your opponent or w/e dmg you cause.


I am pretty sure on a consistent basis we all handle xyz pretty poorly. Flaming is not going to stop, I think you should just not take it personal, and keep grinding that ladder.
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
January 28 2012 11:45 GMT
#53
Just don't allow messages from people who are not friends.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
Murdaa
Profile Joined January 2011
United States32 Posts
January 28 2012 11:50 GMT
#54
I welcome it! I find it utterly hilarious
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 12:02:06
January 28 2012 11:56 GMT
#55
There's lots of reasons to be mad at someone even though you win.

I play zerg and 15 hatch every time vs terran. I can't tell you how many terrans have cried about some sort of imbalance after their proxy 2rax bunker rush is barely held off by me. I think it's fair to say that at my level (gold league) this sort of bunker rush is much harder to hold off than to execute.

So to make a long story short, if some terran cries about how his cheese didn't work... you better believe I'm gonna flame him.
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 11:57:59
January 28 2012 11:57 GMT
#56
And the 10293431th "mommy-the-other-kids-are-mean-to-me-on-ladder" thread has been created, to discover the psychological and sociological applications of bad manners on the internet
duh, flame back if u feel like, ignore it if u dont, laugh at it, whatever, just stop making these threads, seriously
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Eeevil
Profile Joined May 2008
Netherlands359 Posts
January 28 2012 12:12 GMT
#57
Because puberty is a stage of temporary insanity in life.
Because monkeys have apparently learned how to type and beat you at SC2.

It happened to me once and those are the only 2 plausable explanations I could come up with.
Dance like a butterfly, sting like an Intercontinental Ballistic Nuclear Missle.
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
January 28 2012 12:15 GMT
#58
playing starcarft 2 at the steroid testing lab during your break, rage-punched a bunch of syringes then subsequently started roid-raging in chat. that's one reason.

a more common one is that it's just an internet game.
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Kerwin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States220 Posts
January 28 2012 12:17 GMT
#59
On January 28 2012 21:15 Vei wrote:
playing starcarft 2 at the steroid testing lab during your break, rage-punched a bunch of syringes then subsequently started roid-raging in chat. that's one reason.

a more common one is that it's just an internet game.

Hahaha, you'd think after a while, I'd move the syringes out of rage-punching range.
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
January 28 2012 12:19 GMT
#60
Well if I get a "you suck" or any similar BM when I lost I just agree, that really confuses them. It's not that I really care about being good or not, the biggest reason for me to strive for masters is being able to track my stats.

Half related to this is that the people who have BM:ed me the last couple of days (playing teamgames) are usually the worst players with no apparent insight in the game at all. Being told that my strat sucks by a high master is an advice, from a low plat player it's amusing BM.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.