• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:07
CEST 10:07
KST 17:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10046 users

[D] Pro Scene Evolution - Page 86

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 328 Next
League of Legends Events browser add-ons
Firefox Chrome
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 11 2013 19:51 GMT
#1701
On December 12 2013 03:58 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
On December 11 2013 12:34 Slusher wrote:
I mean I don't really care for the rule but I refuse to believe that Alex is in no way associated with Alliance, aside from the fact that they have the same uniforms and sponsors EG.EU became alliance w/o ever hitting the market.

and why are the last two members still a secret lol?

Supposedly it's gonna be Pobelter and Innox. I kinda hope it's true, I'll support Godbelter, kid needs another shot.


the lol was more or less that, everybody already knows the team. I mean at this point the leaked information was right on 80% the only thing that would raise an eyebrow is if it was not Pobelter and Innox.

Cause EG sure does love them their official announcements.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 00:56:34
December 12 2013 00:52 GMT
#1702
So it seems like EG will be playing TWZ in relegation, as expected.



Curse already announced earlier that they picked COG. So Coast picked TBD.

Also guitar is EGguitar now. Grats I guess.


edit: Tweet from guitar was deleted apparently. I will still let this stand here.
Off-season = best season
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 12 2013 02:59 GMT
#1703
TWZ got boned so hard by this entire roster swap. They probably would have beaten old Velocity fairly easily. Now they have to face Godbelter.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 12 2013 03:01 GMT
#1704
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
December 12 2013 06:32 GMT
#1705
On December 12 2013 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.

me too but id honestly rather see EG (a team with experienced players) than one of the newer teams
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
December 12 2013 08:04 GMT
#1706
On December 12 2013 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.


I'd rather see teams that can support their players for more than one split be in the running (see: Quantic roster to Cloud Nine).... It at least keeps some "household" names in the running team-wise, and every other sport buys their way to win so I don't really mind it here.
In Inca we trust
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 12 2013 15:59 GMT
#1707
On December 12 2013 17:04 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.


I'd rather see teams that can support their players for more than one split be in the running (see: Quantic roster to Cloud Nine).... It at least keeps some "household" names in the running team-wise, and every other sport buys their way to win so I don't really mind it here.

I'd rather see the vacated spot played for by the nonqualifying teams in the promos. What bothers me is that I don't see what stops a bigger organization that potentially gets booted just buying it's way back in.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
December 12 2013 16:04 GMT
#1708
On December 13 2013 00:59 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 17:04 las91 wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.


I'd rather see teams that can support their players for more than one split be in the running (see: Quantic roster to Cloud Nine).... It at least keeps some "household" names in the running team-wise, and every other sport buys their way to win so I don't really mind it here.

I'd rather see the vacated spot played for by the nonqualifying teams in the promos. What bothers me is that I don't see what stops a bigger organization that potentially gets booted just buying it's way back in.


You mean like Vulcan's 15 organizational/namechanges?

EG might look dumb if they do it, but they could just buy TWZ if they lose lol.
Freeeeeeedom
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
December 12 2013 21:57 GMT
#1709
On December 12 2013 09:52 Redox wrote:
So it seems like EG will be playing TWZ in relegation, as expected.

https://twitter.com/EGguitar/status/410853961856335872

Curse already announced earlier that they picked COG. So Coast picked TBD.

Also guitar is EGguitar now. Grats I guess.


edit: Tweet from guitar was deleted apparently. I will still let this stand here.

Got to correct myself here. Krepo just said on stream they play TBD in promotion.

So it would be:

Curse - COG
Coast - TWZ
EG - TBD
Off-season = best season
ExoFun
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2041 Posts
December 12 2013 22:42 GMT
#1710
Lets hope Bischu makes LCS!
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
December 12 2013 22:50 GMT
#1711
those are some amazing matchups. I definitely think we are going to see many upsets.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
December 12 2013 23:15 GMT
#1712
On December 13 2013 07:50 nojitosunrise wrote:
those are some amazing matchups. I definitely think we are going to see many upsets.

I don't see any upset potential in NA, for the Coast and Curse matches I'd be very surprised if they even go to a 5th game let alone if they lose, look at their results from NACL & EPS.

And EG vs TBD is anyone's for the taking, neither would be an upset imo although I'm slightly favoring TBD
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 12 2013 23:44 GMT
#1713
Damn. Didn't expect coast to go TWZ.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
December 13 2013 03:36 GMT
#1714
On December 13 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 07:50 nojitosunrise wrote:
those are some amazing matchups. I definitely think we are going to see many upsets.

I don't see any upset potential in NA, for the Coast and Curse matches I'd be very surprised if they even go to a 5th game let alone if they lose, look at their results from NACL & EPS.

And EG vs TBD is anyone's for the taking, neither would be an upset imo although I'm slightly favoring TBD

Guess we'll wait and see. So far in the NACL TBD has done some cringeworthy throws as well as some very good games. Depends on what kind of team shows up 50/50 might be the odds.

On the other hand I have no clue whatsoever how Innox plays (if he even is their top laner in the end, still no official word). I don't think I've seen him play at all this year.

Out of interest did they announce on what patch they are playing the promotion games? 3.14 hotfixed? 3.15?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
December 13 2013 04:01 GMT
#1715
On December 13 2013 12:36 Tula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 08:15 Dan HH wrote:
On December 13 2013 07:50 nojitosunrise wrote:
those are some amazing matchups. I definitely think we are going to see many upsets.

I don't see any upset potential in NA, for the Coast and Curse matches I'd be very surprised if they even go to a 5th game let alone if they lose, look at their results from NACL & EPS.

And EG vs TBD is anyone's for the taking, neither would be an upset imo although I'm slightly favoring TBD

Guess we'll wait and see. So far in the NACL TBD has done some cringeworthy throws as well as some very good games. Depends on what kind of team shows up 50/50 might be the odds.

On the other hand I have no clue whatsoever how Innox plays (if he even is their top laner in the end, still no official word). I don't think I've seen him play at all this year.

Out of interest did they announce on what patch they are playing the promotion games? 3.14 hotfixed? 3.15?

It'll be tournament realm, so 3.14 hotfix.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
December 13 2013 05:53 GMT
#1716
On December 13 2013 08:44 onlywonderboy wrote:
Damn. Didn't expect coast to go TWZ.


I kinda saw this coming, Yazuki weakest top lane of the qualified teams.
Carrilord has arrived.
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
December 13 2013 06:09 GMT
#1717
On December 13 2013 14:53 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 08:44 onlywonderboy wrote:
Damn. Didn't expect coast to go TWZ.


I kinda saw this coming, Yazuki weakest top lane of the qualified teams.


Actually he's been pretty good recently, certainly no match for Zion, but he's partially responsible for TWZ's resurgance over the past few weeks.
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
December 13 2013 07:58 GMT
#1718
On December 13 2013 01:04 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:59 Gahlo wrote:
On December 12 2013 17:04 las91 wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.


I'd rather see teams that can support their players for more than one split be in the running (see: Quantic roster to Cloud Nine).... It at least keeps some "household" names in the running team-wise, and every other sport buys their way to win so I don't really mind it here.

I'd rather see the vacated spot played for by the nonqualifying teams in the promos. What bothers me is that I don't see what stops a bigger organization that potentially gets booted just buying it's way back in.


You mean like Vulcan's 15 organizational/namechanges?

EG might look dumb if they do it, but they could just buy TWZ if they lose lol.

Imagine EG loses to TBD, EG buys TBD, kick all its members, replace them with Krepo & co. That would be hilarous
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 13 2013 14:43 GMT
#1719
On December 13 2013 15:09 Amethyst21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 14:53 Slusher wrote:
On December 13 2013 08:44 onlywonderboy wrote:
Damn. Didn't expect coast to go TWZ.


I kinda saw this coming, Yazuki weakest top lane of the qualified teams.


Actually he's been pretty good recently, certainly no match for Zion, but he's partially responsible for TWZ's resurgance over the past few weeks.

He's just inconsistent. He had the same problem back in the old Cloud 9 days. Zion should beat him though. That makes a lot of sense though, when Coast took second in the Fall Split it had a lot to do with Zion putting the team on his back.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
December 13 2013 17:18 GMT
#1720
On December 13 2013 16:58 Lylat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:04 cLutZ wrote:
On December 13 2013 00:59 Gahlo wrote:
On December 12 2013 17:04 las91 wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:01 Gahlo wrote:
I think buying LCS spots is stupid as fuck.


I'd rather see teams that can support their players for more than one split be in the running (see: Quantic roster to Cloud Nine).... It at least keeps some "household" names in the running team-wise, and every other sport buys their way to win so I don't really mind it here.

I'd rather see the vacated spot played for by the nonqualifying teams in the promos. What bothers me is that I don't see what stops a bigger organization that potentially gets booted just buying it's way back in.


You mean like Vulcan's 15 organizational/namechanges?

EG might look dumb if they do it, but they could just buy TWZ if they lose lol.

Imagine EG loses to TBD, EG buys TBD, kick all its members, replace them with Krepo & co. That would be hilarous

lol
TBD is not an organization's team though, so it's not like they can do that.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 328 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 54m
Online Event
2h 54m
FEL
7h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.