• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10103 users

TL Hacker Database, Season 3! - Page 12

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 33 Next All
Redfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States142 Posts
August 31 2011 18:59 GMT
#221
Server: NA
Your Name: Redfish
Hacker Name: Sevenfold (can't figure out how to access BNet profiles)
Replay: http://drop.sc/30859 Sevenfold v Redfish Searing Crater
Description: Very blatant and very obvious map hacking. He does it all the time throughout the game, but some obvious instances are at 0:52, 1:16, 1:30 (looks all around base for a few seconds), 2:42, 3:28 (right at my ramp when I start my factory there), 4:42 as my hellions move out, 7:00 right at the spot where my new barracks are...the list goes on.
Hyeong
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3 Posts
August 31 2011 21:01 GMT
#222
Server: America
Your Name: Hyeong
Hacker Name: perseverance
Replay: http://bit.ly/qTMRr5
Description: Totally hacked, just watch the replay. He knew my every move and responded before I was even at location.
It is better to bleed an empire of its riches, than to go to war then they can smite you down.
LucidZerg
Profile Joined August 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 21:51:27
August 31 2011 21:48 GMT
#223
Server:NA
Your Name: Lucid
Hacker Name: Evershock
Replay: [url blocked]
Description: Potentially maphacking

3:30ish builds proxy, probably a weak argument, but he just never bothered to even check my base whatsoever
6:00 chronos out sentry as I move a small force across map
8:30 doesn't even bother going up ramp with dt
10:37 cancels assimilator in favor of gateway units. just another odd coincidence I found when I was moving my troops across map
10:54 immediately cameras in to the area I was about to show up with my troops. Note he should have no idea of this at all since he never controlled tower, and yet is anticipating it.

I don't know, I feel like there are subtleties here and there, but I can't put my finger on it. Can someone else analyze this as well and give their input?

And yes, I realize I might look like I'm blind countering dt with turret, but I'm in 4v4 random masters, and I usually deal with early dt rushes around 7min mark. So after seeing his weak force up the ramp (1zeal/1stalk/1sentry) after double gas, I just assumed stargate play or dt.
zuperketla
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway212 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 01:01:42
September 01 2011 00:54 GMT
#224
On September 01 2011 06:01 Hyeong wrote:
Server: America
Your Name: Hyeong
Hacker Name: perseverance
Replay: http://bit.ly/qTMRr5
Description: Totally hacked, just watch the replay. He knew my every move and responded before I was even at location.


ok this guy is 100% bust, what a retard hahaha =) everyone should just watch this, its pure entertainment ROFL :D Highlight of the game: watch the drop at around 19min mark LOL

edit: this guy should just get instant banned asap
heyho
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
September 01 2011 01:01 GMT
#225
On September 01 2011 06:01 Hyeong wrote:
Server: America
Your Name: Hyeong
Hacker Name: perseverance
Replay: http://bit.ly/qTMRr5
Description: Totally hacked, just watch the replay. He knew my every move and responded before I was even at location.



LMFAO this is so unbelievably obvious this doesn't even need a review just mark is ASAP.
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
September 01 2011 01:19 GMT
#226
On September 01 2011 06:01 Hyeong wrote:
Server: America
Your Name: Hyeong
Hacker Name: perseverance
Replay: http://bit.ly/qTMRr5
Description: Totally hacked, just watch the replay. He knew my every move and responded before I was even at location.


best part was the medivacs AND the blink onto medivacs "before" he sees them

On August 31 2011 11:10 Perseverance wrote:

I don't understand why someone would hack while playing this game...must be a sad nerd.



oh god
hihihi
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 01 2011 01:32 GMT
#227
On September 01 2011 10:19 askTeivospy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 06:01 Hyeong wrote:
Server: America
Your Name: Hyeong
Hacker Name: perseverance
Replay: http://bit.ly/qTMRr5
Description: Totally hacked, just watch the replay. He knew my every move and responded before I was even at location.


best part was the medivacs AND the blink onto medivacs "before" he sees them

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 11:10 Perseverance wrote:

I don't understand why someone would hack while playing this game...must be a sad nerd.



oh god

Biggest ownage in the history of Starcraft.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Dsn4001
Profile Joined July 2010
Korea (South)106 Posts
September 01 2011 01:46 GMT
#228
You guys, let's be honest. Perseverance is not an uncommon/unique username.
nemo14
Profile Joined January 2011
United States425 Posts
September 01 2011 02:00 GMT
#229
On September 01 2011 06:01 Hyeong wrote:
Server: America
Your Name: Hyeong
Hacker Name: perseverance
Replay: http://bit.ly/qTMRr5
Description: Totally hacked, just watch the replay. He knew my every move and responded before I was even at location.

I just spent a fun 15 minutes mocking this dude in my GSL caster voice.

"Now why do you suppose he's heading into that fog, Artosis?"
"Well Tasteless, some players spend so much time playing that they actually develop Extra-Fog Perception, or EFP. They are so intensely aware of timings and metagame fluctuations that they can make amazingly accurate educated guesses as to their opponent's opener, build, composition, and troop movements. It's hardly unheard-of, but I am quite surprised to see the ability coming from such a low-level player."
*pause*
*both laugh*
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
September 01 2011 02:02 GMT
#230
On September 01 2011 10:46 Dsn4001 wrote:
You guys, let's be honest. Perseverance is not an uncommon/unique username.


he just gotta prove it in-game somehow =]P
CDMVR
Profile Joined August 2011
United States92 Posts
September 01 2011 02:03 GMT
#231
wait, the perseverance from last page is the hacker? what?
Warwick Only [Dia IV KR, Dia I NA]
Coler5ta
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada9 Posts
September 01 2011 02:08 GMT
#232
Did anyone think to check the VOD. ProTech streams on Justin.TV and they keep previous shows. I would check myself except my computer that i am on right now cant support watching J.TV. Plus I dont know the date. That would settle a large part of it.

Sorry if this was kind of blunt.
Always Scout
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
September 01 2011 02:29 GMT
#233
I'm pretty sure it is the same perseverance. I checked his match history and he indeed did play against Hyeong earlier today.
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
September 01 2011 02:34 GMT
#234
On September 01 2011 11:08 Coler5ta wrote:
Did anyone think to check the VOD. ProTech streams on Justin.TV and they keep previous shows. I would check myself except my computer that i am on right now cant support watching J.TV. Plus I dont know the date. That would settle a large part of it.

Sorry if this was kind of blunt.



The Perseverance in that replay was indeed my account, but it was Lone playing on it, I guess trying to "get back at me" for exposing him when I found out he was a hacker (We had been good friends/always played together for 6+ months)

Lone has had all my account passwords for a long time because we used to switch accounts when we played together so he could help me get Terran/Protoss team game icons since I am only a strong zerg player.

Fortunately for me he wasn't very smart about doing it so I should be able to clear my name based on that. I will post the information I already sent in a PM to Hot_Bid.

Here it is:

First game he played was a 2v2Random, he went afk and got me a loss in Bronze league

Second game he played was a 1v1 where he again went afk and got me a loss (It was my first 1v1 of the season as well)

Third game he played was a 1v1 and he went banelings or something so it might be harder to catch him i guess I dont know

Fourth game he played zerg 1v1 and went speedling and roach, it ended in 6-7 minutes

Fifth game he played protoss and went 4gate or something

Sixth game was a 2v2 he again went afk and got me another loss in bronze

Seventh game he played toss in 1v1...not sure what he did

8th game he played a long 1v1 macro game as toss..I think he was trying to make it look like hacks here

9th game was a PvP 1v1 loss where he went fe

10th game he played toss and went for a long macro game (trying to make it look like hacks I assume)

11th game he played toss again in long 1v1 macro (again, trying to make it look like hacks I assume)

12th game was the one that someone reported....which is when he stopped playing since he got what he wanted.





Another thing to note. Why would I go afk so many times and basically auto lose for myself on my account where I have over a 90% win ratio?

Why would I BLATANTLY hack in 1v1, a gametype I don't even like or play..when I JUST started streaming my team games on TL?

The proof is thankfully in my match history...If this isn't enough proof to clear my name I started playing 2v2 on europe with Beastyqt shortly after he got done on NA on my account, and Beastyqt knew I was asleep before that so I could get him to vouch for me.

Beastyqt knew this because we are trying to make a pro 2v2 team for PTSL and other up coming 2v2 tournaments, we play together for a few hours every day and he knows my work/sleep schedule.



I mean, when the information is explained in the way it is above...it seems like common sense that it wasn't me. If you guys want to look through my match history as well to confirm what I have just posted my account info is Perseverance.721

I also don't mind talking in skype, or feel free to PM me.
<3 Moonbattles
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
September 01 2011 03:37 GMT
#235
Sounds like a bunch of nonsense.
CDMVR
Profile Joined August 2011
United States92 Posts
September 01 2011 03:40 GMT
#236
yeah..

might be jumping to conclusions yet again, but it seems these hackers run in their little community and also enjoy playing a lot of team games together.

really sad sc2 has come to this.

Hoping Probe and the team will be able to sort this out though.
Warwick Only [Dia IV KR, Dia I NA]
CDMVR
Profile Joined August 2011
United States92 Posts
September 01 2011 03:42 GMT
#237
Also why would you PM hotbid of all people. I think Probe, Toren and Arb are the people that run the TL Hack Database...

Warwick Only [Dia IV KR, Dia I NA]
JustTray
Profile Joined May 2011
127 Posts
September 01 2011 03:49 GMT
#238
Having tangoed with preserverence before, I can say with certainty that those are crocodile tears. He has knowningly participated in cheating at Starcraft 2 in every way possible. From win trading, to tanking to crush noobies, to knowingly play with hackers in effort to grief players.

He is part of a community of cheaters like himself, who have gone unnoticed in the SC2 community mostly because they stick to team games.

Right now he's trying to argue that because in this one instance one of his hacker friends was on his account (despite the fact that doing so it against the ToS for this very purpose), he himself is not a hacker. Either way, he is a cheater, and should not be welcome in the SC2 community ever.
Beastyqt
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Serbia516 Posts
September 01 2011 03:56 GMT
#239
Perseverance isnt hacking for couple of reasons:

1) Games on NA were played when he was sleeping since he lives in Japan.
2) If he was actually hacking I doubt he would lose games -.-
3) If he was actually hacking he would win the qualifiers he played for 2v2 PTSL, but he lost.
4) I played over 100 games with him on EU and I can say for sure he isnt hacking because there's no reason to do so and especially instead doing it on smurf account he would do it on account he got 90% wins and lose all games? why?
5) He started streaming recently and I doubt he would start hacking now while streaming, that would be kinda stupid
6) And last but not least guy who played on his account played 1v1 games which Perseverance doesnt play at all.
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/Beastyqt YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/beastyqtsc2
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 01 2011 04:04 GMT
#240
The explanation is satisfactory for me. Of course if the account Perseverance.721 comes up in the thread again it will be instantly added to the list.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 961
Mind 729
Larva 606
ggaemo 588
Stork 320
Leta 185
Bisu 158
PianO 150
Killer 45
Hyuk 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 21
Hm[arnc] 11
sorry 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe219
League of Legends
JimRising 391
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King143
ArmadaUGS66
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos1066
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
54m
Online Event
1h 54m
FEL
6h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.