• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7561 users

Do you piss in the shower? - Page 7

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
evanthebouncy
Profile Joined November 2004
China491 Posts
December 19 2004 13:03 GMT
#121
yes, its ART, c how it flows through the air with a shiny glimmering arc with the soft hiss background music that is the water~
BOINK BOINK! Recursively defined
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
December 19 2004 13:05 GMT
#122
..
63% voted yes.....
I actually did occasionally when I was like 10

but now, nonononononononononononono.
Moderator
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
December 19 2004 13:05 GMT
#123
It's quite disgusting. Only a hairline from pissing your pants. Have some self-control plz ~_~
('''(G_G/'''')
LetMeBeWithYou
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada4254 Posts
December 19 2004 13:06 GMT
#124
On December 19 2004 22:05 Liquid`Drone wrote:
..
63% voted yes.....
I actually did occasionally when I was like 10

but now, nonononononononononononono.


The results are shocking =[ I thought I lived on Earth
All Those beneath an angry star
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
December 19 2004 13:06 GMT
#125
On December 19 2004 22:05 Heen wrote:
It's quite disgusting. Only a hairline from pissing your pants. Have some self-control plz ~_~
Yeah, that makes sense..because when you take a normal piss, your pants are still on, and when you're in the shower, they aren't
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
December 19 2004 13:08 GMT
#126
On December 19 2004 22:06 hasuwar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 22:05 Heen wrote:
It's quite disgusting. Only a hairline from pissing your pants. Have some self-control plz ~_~
Yeah, that makes sense..because when you take a normal piss, your pants are still on, and when you're in the shower, they aren't


rofl, preach it brother!
zzzzzz
uT)Murray
Profile Joined July 2004
Finland359 Posts
December 19 2004 13:11 GMT
#127
My toilet is on another floor then shower, still I don't piss in the shower :-(
._.
ironchef
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Canada1350 Posts
December 19 2004 13:13 GMT
#128
haha.. i dont see annything wrong with it as long as it gets washed away..

but if the toilet is 2 steps away...for bonus points you should try to piss into it FROM the shower ^^
“Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also.” - Marcus Aurelius
evanthebouncy
Profile Joined November 2004
China491 Posts
December 19 2004 13:15 GMT
#129
On December 19 2004 22:13 ironchef wrote:
haha.. i dont see annything wrong with it as long as it gets washed away..

but if the toilet is 2 steps away...for bonus points you should try to piss into it FROM the shower ^^


Score! i tried it but failed so horribly by slipping inside my bathtub and fell~
BOINK BOINK! Recursively defined
The IA
Profile Joined December 2004
United States70 Posts
December 19 2004 13:18 GMT
#130
This topic makes me wanna take another shower, just to try out new tricks!
FrinkX
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States958 Posts
December 19 2004 13:20 GMT
#131
it all goes to the same place, if u get it right in the drain i guess it's okay

I personally don't. I also live in a dorm, i wear sandals whenever i shower. I can't imagine showering without them, so disgusting :O
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
December 19 2004 13:23 GMT
#132
i purposely dont pee in the toilet sometiimes just so i can feel the warmth of my own fluid on my legs when i do it in the shower.
ReBanned
Profile Joined April 2004
1929 Posts
December 19 2004 13:24 GMT
#133
On December 19 2004 22:23 travis wrote:
i purposely dont pee in the toilet sometiimes just so i can feel the warmth of my own fluid on my legs when i do it in the shower.


thats why i dont wear pants at all
PretendBalloon
Profile Joined November 2004
New Zealand88 Posts
December 19 2004 13:25 GMT
#134
On December 19 2004 16:49 AmazingFlash wrote:
PEE IN THE SHOWER? Thats sick -0-
why is it sick?
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
December 19 2004 13:36 GMT
#135
On December 19 2004 22:06 LetMeBeWithYou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 22:05 Liquid`Drone wrote:
..
63% voted yes.....
I actually did occasionally when I was like 10

but now, nonononononononononononono.


The results are shocking =[ I thought I lived on Earth


I laughed once I saw the title. Then I literally went "WTF?!" when I saw the %
Illuminati_us
Profile Joined December 2002
United States142 Posts
December 19 2004 13:40 GMT
#136
god some of these posts have me laughing so hard. but what is the big deal about doing it? i see nothing wrong with it. im surprised by the % voted yes though.
Life is a skill game but there are too many mineral hackers TT
J1
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada579 Posts
December 19 2004 13:42 GMT
#137
On December 19 2004 22:36 LOcDowN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 22:06 LetMeBeWithYou wrote:
On December 19 2004 22:05 Liquid`Drone wrote:
..
63% voted yes.....
I actually did occasionally when I was like 10

but now, nonononononononononononono.


The results are shocking =[ I thought I lived on Earth


I laughed once I saw the title. Then I literally went "WTF?!" when I saw the %


ya me too, when i saw the % i was like: are we living in a world of savages?
Playing games in the ways of the DIAO...
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 19 2004 14:02 GMT
#138
OMFG stop being so sissy its a fucking shower, not your mouth :[
Moderator<:3-/-<
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
December 19 2004 14:15 GMT
#139
What does pissing in the shower have to do with being a savage?
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
The IA
Profile Joined December 2004
United States70 Posts
December 19 2004 14:18 GMT
#140
You people are really overreacting. I was surprised by the results, too - I thought more would say yes. Tell me what's wrong with it.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 183
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm88
League of Legends
Doublelift3807
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor836
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
summit1g8489
FrodaN2299
shahzam522
KnowMe317
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
UpATreeSC96
ZombieGrub49
Trikslyr46
PPMD40
JimRising 37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 52m
Online Event
12h 52m
FEL
17h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.