• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8839 users

Do you piss in the shower?

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
December 19 2004 07:45 GMT
#1
I watched a show on Seinfield a few days ago, where George pissed in the shower at a gym, and got busted. Everyone who heard about it said they themselves didn't piss in the shower, and that it was bad.

I piss in the shower. I never really gave it a second thought. I always aim for the drain though, because it does kinda smell.

[image loading]

Poll: Do you piss in the shower?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
December 19 2004 07:47 GMT
#2
I don't see the point. Toilet is 1 step away
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
VdP]EpiphaNy
Profile Joined March 2004
United Kingdom992 Posts
December 19 2004 07:47 GMT
#3
FASDGVASDGADFHAFDGFADR

NO
Reach - I love protoss because its tough and straight. Its a race for the men
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
December 19 2004 07:48 GMT
#4
On December 19 2004 16:47 IcedEarth wrote:
I don't see the point. Toilet is 1 step away
Well, if I have to go really bad when I wake up, I'll aim for the toilet..but it seems like normally, I never have to go until I get in the shower :D
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
AmazingFlash
Profile Joined October 2004
582 Posts
December 19 2004 07:49 GMT
#5
PEE IN THE SHOWER? Thats sick -0-
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
December 19 2004 07:50 GMT
#6
On December 19 2004 16:48 hasuwar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 16:47 IcedEarth wrote:
I don't see the point. Toilet is 1 step away
Well, if I have to go really bad when I wake up, I'll aim for the toilet..but it seems like normally, I never have to go until I get in the shower :D


Turn the water on, wait 15 seconds, then go in the toilet.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
n00bsaibot
Profile Joined November 2004
United States1070 Posts
December 19 2004 07:50 GMT
#7
.......does anybody....shit in the shower?
You fuck cows in retrospect
Elsi
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8173 Posts
December 19 2004 07:50 GMT
#8
Ye, If i need a piss then why not?
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
December 19 2004 07:53 GMT
#9
On December 19 2004 16:50 IcedEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 16:48 hasuwar wrote:
On December 19 2004 16:47 IcedEarth wrote:
I don't see the point. Toilet is 1 step away
Well, if I have to go really bad when I wake up, I'll aim for the toilet..but it seems like normally, I never have to go until I get in the shower :D


Turn the water on, wait 15 seconds, then go in the toilet.
if I do that, I'll be wasting almost a year of my life, waiting to take a piss.. not worth it!
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
ReBanned
Profile Joined April 2004
1929 Posts
December 19 2004 07:57 GMT
#10
i do it, its a little game.
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
December 19 2004 08:00 GMT
#11
yeah!
zzzzzz
D_Zukko.
Profile Joined October 2004
Peru68 Posts
December 19 2004 08:05 GMT
#12
On December 19 2004 16:50 Elsi wrote:
Ye, If i need a piss then why not?



thats right, besides when i wake up y usually have a...i dont knoe the word in english...hard pennis?...you know so its hard to aim...
juSblazin
Profile Joined August 2004
United States691 Posts
December 19 2004 08:07 GMT
#13
Hell yea I piss in the shower. I even aim at each hole of the shower drain, its fun as hell
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4646 Posts
December 19 2004 08:08 GMT
#14
Im scared now .
I never though that someone could actually piss in shower

Zia, in finland we indeed have the toilets two step away...
In france you never have the toilets in the same room, but that doesn't mean someone can piss in the shower.
Damned, I want to piss in hasuwar bed
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
MannerKiss
Profile Joined June 2003
United States2398 Posts
December 19 2004 08:11 GMT
#15
Hmm only if I really have to piss, and its too cold to get out and piss
I want an igloo.
pheered.user
Profile Joined March 2003
United States2603 Posts
December 19 2004 08:11 GMT
#16
On December 19 2004 17:05 D_Zukko. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2004 16:50 Elsi wrote:
Ye, If i need a piss then why not?



thats right, besides when i wake up y usually have a...i dont knoe the word in english...hard pennis?...you know so its hard to aim...


hahahahhahahahahahhaha
Looking for Skilled players to join an Active, Involved clan. PM Me for Details.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
December 19 2004 08:11 GMT
#17
On December 19 2004 16:47 VdP]EpiphaNy wrote:
FASDGVASDGADFHAFDGFADR

NO
:O
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 19 2004 08:11 GMT
#18
i only piss in it when im showering... cause... im like all wet and i have to get out, i have to get a towel and i will get all the floor wet. so just aim for the drain and wait for the shower to do its magic ;/
Moderator<:3-/-<
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
December 19 2004 08:11 GMT
#19
what the fuck is wrong with pissing in the shower? its not like you'll get it on you, and if you do itll get washed off anyway.
i piss in the shower 24/7
Entusman #12
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
December 19 2004 08:12 GMT
#20
Who cares, you're going to wash anyway, its not like they can find out you pissed in the shower, I piss in the shower all the time, how is it disgusting in the slightest (assuming you don't play mock bukkake with your piss on the walls)
too easy
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC784
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 548
IndyStarCraft 231
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 784
IndyStarCraft 231
ProTech135
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 45
UpATreeSC 33
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 110
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1769
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1581
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1335
FrodaN1294
Beastyqt347
DeMusliM259
ArmadaUGS217
XBOCT215
Mlord137
KnowMe131
C9.Mang0104
XaKoH 101
QueenE85
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 21
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3710
Other Games
• imaqtpie408
• Shiphtur328
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 42m
Online Event
17h 42m
FEL
22h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.