• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:13
CEST 13:13
KST 20:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

Possible New Maphack - Need Opinions

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
natewOw
Profile Joined April 2010
United States181 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:11:11
April 06 2011 00:54 GMT
#1
Please don't comment without watching the replay. Also, please don't comment about how builds like the one I used here are easy to stop - this isn't a discussion about that.

I need opinions guys. I just played this game (Masters level) against a zerg. The game starts out with him 7-pooling. I scout it, and respond accordingly by throwing up a forge along with my gateway, pumping out 2 zealots and throwing down one cannon. However, the guy never attacks. He transitions immediately into a 14-hatch without making a single zergling. I'm already very confused, but I'm like whatever.

So I transition into one of my standard pvz openers, involving a fast stargate with phoenixes, and then a 4gate.

After killing an overlord near my base (which I had seen fly over there earlier in the game) I proceed to his base to start harassing. When I show up, however, there are 5 hydralisks already there to greet me.

I know for a fact that he didn't scout ANYTHING - he didn't send a scouting drone, he didn't sack any overlords, NOTHING. How many zergs go 7pool (no zerglings made)-->14hatch-->hydralisks?

Now here's the the real giveaway in my opinion. I have 4 phoenixes still, and I'm about to hit with the 4gate. I put up a proxy pylon which he does not see. I know because I checked his vision in the replay and he never has vision of it. So theoretically, this guy doesn't know the 4gate is coming. After all, how often does a protoss transition from phoenix into 4gate?

I have a few gateway units in my base (like 4 zealots, 2 sentries and a stalker) which I start to bring to the proxy pylon. The moment my units leave my base, the guy throws down 4 spine crawlers and starts massing zerglings. He literally had zero information about my base, nothing at the towers, and zero map control the entire game, and he knows exactly when to throw down mass spine crawlers?

Anyway, I hit with the 4gate and phoenixes, see all the spine crawlers, and immediately retreat back to my base to throw up an expansion. The moment I put up my nexus at the natural, the guy starts droning again.

Eventually I lose to mass hydras, mass roaches, and mass corrupters (which he made without once scouting my base).

Now here's the kicker: the guy never once looked at my base through the fog of war, and never once scouted. Despite never scouting a single thing, this guy responded perfectly to everything I did. Since he never did the obvious tell of a maphacker (looking through fog of war), I am inclined to believe that this guy either has the most amazing game-sense I've ever seen, or he is using some kind of maphack that allows you to know exactly what the other person is doing without actually looking at their base through the fog of war. Either way, I could really use some opinions.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/3430

Let me know what you think.
lol
Warp
Profile Joined August 2010
United States166 Posts
April 06 2011 00:57 GMT
#2
LOL he got lucky as hell, i really hate to say it but you got hardcore metagamed

Yes, if you look at his vision, he never really looks at your base thru FoW so I doubt he is maphacking -- he could be perhaps just staring at the minimap all the time, but yeah i wouldn't worry about it he got soo soooo lucky.
"nothing supscious going on here" - Camille Cavour aka Chris Loranger aka HuK the beast
Ftwpker
Profile Joined January 2011
United States165 Posts
April 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#3
He can have a production hack. He doesnt even need to scout you, he can just look at what ur making and counter accordingly
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
April 06 2011 00:59 GMT
#4
On April 06 2011 09:54 natewOw wrote:
Now here's the kicker: the guy never once looked at my base through the fog of war, and never once scouted. Despite never scouting a single thing, this guy responded perfectly to everything I did. Since he never did the obvious tell of a maphacker (looking through fog of war), I am inclined to believe that this guy either has the most amazing game-sense I've ever seen, or he is using some kind of maphack that allows you to know exactly what the other person is doing without actually looking at their base through the fog of war. Either way, I could really use some opinions.


Decent map hacks disable FOW watching in replays so you really can't tell if they're hacking or not.
emidanRKO
Profile Joined December 2010
United States137 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:02:58
April 06 2011 01:01 GMT
#5
dont think i know of a person who does 7 pool, doesnt attack, expands, and counters what you do next perfectly without scouting

this does seem fishy

also i do believe maphacks allow you to 100% see the minimap, atleast that would be the best answer as to how he responded to your units leaving the base
son
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
April 06 2011 01:01 GMT
#6
If someone 7pooled like that and didn't go 6 lings blind like that, it's not game sense, he was map hacking.

And what you say about not needing to look at the map is (sadly) possible due to SC2's own replay functionality. MHers i'm sure could code easily code in the replay functions, such as the production tab, into a mh.

Post the replay maybe? But yeah...7 pool into...drones? lol, blatant mher. There is a hackers thread here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=151244
Sup
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
April 06 2011 01:02 GMT
#7
On April 06 2011 09:59 Jimmeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:54 natewOw wrote:
Now here's the kicker: the guy never once looked at my base through the fog of war, and never once scouted. Despite never scouting a single thing, this guy responded perfectly to everything I did. Since he never did the obvious tell of a maphacker (looking through fog of war), I am inclined to believe that this guy either has the most amazing game-sense I've ever seen, or he is using some kind of maphack that allows you to know exactly what the other person is doing without actually looking at their base through the fog of war. Either way, I could really use some opinions.


Decent map hacks disable FOW watching in replays so you really can't tell if they're hacking or not.


Yes it has been reported that map hacks have a screen lock function to screw with people watching replays.
Warrice
Profile Joined July 2010
United States565 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:10:32
April 06 2011 01:04 GMT
#8
On April 06 2011 09:54 natewOw wrote:
I need opinions guys. I just played this game (Masters level) against a zerg. The game starts out with him 7-pooling. I scout it, and respond accordingly by throwing up a forge along with my gateway, pumping out 2 zealots and throwing down one cannon. However, the guy never attacks. He transitions immediately into a 14-hatch without making a single zergling. I'm already very confused, but I'm like whatever.

So I transition into one of my standard pvz openers, involving a fast stargate with phoenixes, and then a 4gate.

After killing an overlord near my base (which I had seen fly over there earlier in the game) I proceed to his base to start harassing. When I show up, however, there are 5 hydralisks already there to greet me.

I know for a fact that he didn't scout ANYTHING - he didn't send a scouting drone, he didn't sack any overlords, NOTHING. How many zergs go 7pool (no zerglings made)-->14hatch-->hydralisks?

Now here's the the real giveaway in my opinion. I have 4 phoenixes still, and I'm about to hit with the 4gate. I put up a proxy pylon which he does not see. I know because I checked his vision in the replay and he never has vision of it. So theoretically, this guy doesn't know the 4gate is coming. After all, how often does a protoss transition from phoenix into 4gate?

I have a few gateway units in my base (like 4 zealots, 2 sentries and a stalker) which I start to bring to the proxy pylon. The moment my units leave my base, the guy throws down 4 spine crawlers and starts massing zerglings. He literally had zero information about my base, nothing at the towers, and zero map control the entire game, and he knows exactly when to throw down mass spine crawlers?

Anyway, I hit with the 4gate and phoenixes, see all the spine crawlers, and immediately retreat back to my base to throw up an expansion. The moment I put up my nexus at the natural, the guy starts droning again.

Eventually I lose to mass hydras, mass roaches, and mass corrupters (which he made without once scouting my base).

Now here's the kicker: the guy never once looked at my base through the fog of war, and never once scouted. Despite never scouting a single thing, this guy responded perfectly to everything I did. Since he never did the obvious tell of a maphacker (looking through fog of war), I am inclined to believe that this guy either has the most amazing game-sense I've ever seen, or he is using some kind of maphack that allows you to know exactly what the other person is doing without actually looking at their base through the fog of war. Either way, I could really use some opinions.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/3430

Let me know what you think.


Its pretty simple to stop delayed all ins like what youre doing, if it doing phenix into 4 gate off 1 base, that comes really slow, and if protoss hasnt expanded by like 7:30 then you know something gimmicky is coming, and i often times do go fast hydra, its weak to some builds but it makes a nice timing attack.

Alot of protoss do their own thing so you have to prepare for alot, phoenix into 4 gate isnt all that rare, ive encountered it a couple times.

the only thing that makes this suspicious is the 7 pool and not attacking that right there id automatically say he hacks.
Warrice
Profile Joined July 2010
United States565 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:06:56
April 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#9
wow wtf did i do, delete t.t
mgl0x9
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States256 Posts
April 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#10
Trust me...

-There ARE maphacks with camera Lock
-There ARE maphacks with replay like interface (show what your opponent is building and the # of units he has)

so he could be a maphacker
Zerg Ownz your face off
Warrice
Profile Joined July 2010
United States565 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:09:31
April 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#11
This guy wasnt even smart enough to try to hide it, its worse when they hide it for a long time like IGWARE did.
red_hq
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada450 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:06:40
April 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#12
Yeah I heard of a map hack that is going around that reads memory (RAM) and because it spits out the info in another window (like opponent units and production) and because it doesn't touch the SC2 engine at all it is undetectable by blizzard. I think a solution on blizzard's part would be to encrypt the information that contains opponent production movement etc in a way the would be unique to every game played so only the engine would be able to read it. Even if it was already it has clearly been cracked so they need to change it again.

As someone said above me, probably a production hack...
Get some 'good' Dota 2: twitch.tv/redhq
Warrice
Profile Joined July 2010
United States565 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:08:04
April 06 2011 01:06 GMT
#13
it really sucks that maphacks are out in this game man, i think this guy is a maphacker but even going beyond that. i hope blizzard releases another patch soon.
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 01:09:16
April 06 2011 01:06 GMT
#14
The strangest thing is, the second after your forge started, he rallied his lings at your ramp and then canceled them immediately.

He probably did hack. He only uncovered maybe, an 8th of the entire map, and nothing past your Xel'Naga tower...that just seemed too suspicious. Usually you want a single set of lings to see what the Protoss is doing, whether or not hes expanded etc, but he didn't even bother doing that, no overlord suicide, nothing. The only uncovered area past his expansion is due to that one overlord that he sent to the open area near your base.



god_forbids
Profile Joined October 2010
United States111 Posts
April 06 2011 01:06 GMT
#15
Don't see how this is "new". Undetectable maphacks always exist, and yes some of them only show unit production or minimap to avoid looking through the fog of war. As such, your evidence is fairly flimsy by the community guidelines posted in the hacker thread but not without suspicion.

Hope a mod moves this to the general hacker thread but don't know how to contact them.
Junkka: "I prepared this" Protoss hwaiting!!!
Seraph.yongweihua
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada224 Posts
April 06 2011 01:07 GMT
#16
I remember seeing a video of a production tab hack, he could have been using one of those.
natewOw
Profile Joined April 2010
United States181 Posts
April 06 2011 01:07 GMT
#17
On April 06 2011 10:04 Warrice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 09:54 natewOw wrote:
I need opinions guys. I just played this game (Masters level) against a zerg. The game starts out with him 7-pooling. I scout it, and respond accordingly by throwing up a forge along with my gateway, pumping out 2 zealots and throwing down one cannon. However, the guy never attacks. He transitions immediately into a 14-hatch without making a single zergling. I'm already very confused, but I'm like whatever.

So I transition into one of my standard pvz openers, involving a fast stargate with phoenixes, and then a 4gate.

After killing an overlord near my base (which I had seen fly over there earlier in the game) I proceed to his base to start harassing. When I show up, however, there are 5 hydralisks already there to greet me.

I know for a fact that he didn't scout ANYTHING - he didn't send a scouting drone, he didn't sack any overlords, NOTHING. How many zergs go 7pool (no zerglings made)-->14hatch-->hydralisks?

Now here's the the real giveaway in my opinion. I have 4 phoenixes still, and I'm about to hit with the 4gate. I put up a proxy pylon which he does not see. I know because I checked his vision in the replay and he never has vision of it. So theoretically, this guy doesn't know the 4gate is coming. After all, how often does a protoss transition from phoenix into 4gate?

I have a few gateway units in my base (like 4 zealots, 2 sentries and a stalker) which I start to bring to the proxy pylon. The moment my units leave my base, the guy throws down 4 spine crawlers and starts massing zerglings. He literally had zero information about my base, nothing at the towers, and zero map control the entire game, and he knows exactly when to throw down mass spine crawlers?

Anyway, I hit with the 4gate and phoenixes, see all the spine crawlers, and immediately retreat back to my base to throw up an expansion. The moment I put up my nexus at the natural, the guy starts droning again.

Eventually I lose to mass hydras, mass roaches, and mass corrupters (which he made without once scouting my base).

Now here's the kicker: the guy never once looked at my base through the fog of war, and never once scouted. Despite never scouting a single thing, this guy responded perfectly to everything I did. Since he never did the obvious tell of a maphacker (looking through fog of war), I am inclined to believe that this guy either has the most amazing game-sense I've ever seen, or he is using some kind of maphack that allows you to know exactly what the other person is doing without actually looking at their base through the fog of war. Either way, I could really use some opinions.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/3430

Let me know what you think.


Its pretty simple to stop delayed all ins like what youre doing, if it doing phenix into 4 gate off 1 base, that comes really slow, and if protoss hasnt expanded by like 7:30 then you know something gimmicky is coming, and i often times do go fast hydra, its weak to some builds but it makes a nice timing attack.

Alot of protoss do their own thing so you have to prepare for alot, phoenix into 4 gate isnt all that rare, ive encountered it a couple times.

nothing in this post screams maphack to me t.t


I see what you're saying, but it relies entirely on the guy ]knowing that I haven't expanded by 7:30. This guy ]doesn't know that. He never scouts me once. Never even TRIES. How do you explain that?
lol
swim224
Profile Joined May 2010
Botswana368 Posts
April 06 2011 01:08 GMT
#18
On April 06 2011 10:05 Warrice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 10:04 Warrice wrote:
On April 06 2011 09:54 natewOw wrote:
I need opinions guys. I just played this game (Masters level) against a zerg. The game starts out with him 7-pooling. I scout it, and respond accordingly by throwing up a forge along with my gateway, pumping out 2 zealots and throwing down one cannon. However, the guy never attacks. He transitions immediately into a 14-hatch without making a single zergling. I'm already very confused, but I'm like whatever.

So I transition into one of my standard pvz openers, involving a fast stargate with phoenixes, and then a 4gate.

After killing an overlord near my base (which I had seen fly over there earlier in the game) I proceed to his base to start harassing. When I show up, however, there are 5 hydralisks already there to greet me.

I know for a fact that he didn't scout ANYTHING - he didn't send a scouting drone, he didn't sack any overlords, NOTHING. How many zergs go 7pool (no zerglings made)-->14hatch-->hydralisks?

Now here's the the real giveaway in my opinion. I have 4 phoenixes still, and I'm about to hit with the 4gate. I put up a proxy pylon which he does not see. I know because I checked his vision in the replay and he never has vision of it. So theoretically, this guy doesn't know the 4gate is coming. After all, how often does a protoss transition from phoenix into 4gate?

I have a few gateway units in my base (like 4 zealots, 2 sentries and a stalker) which I start to bring to the proxy pylon. The moment my units leave my base, the guy throws down 4 spine crawlers and starts massing zerglings. He literally had zero information about my base, nothing at the towers, and zero map control the entire game, and he knows exactly when to throw down mass spine crawlers?

Anyway, I hit with the 4gate and phoenixes, see all the spine crawlers, and immediately retreat back to my base to throw up an expansion. The moment I put up my nexus at the natural, the guy starts droning again.

Eventually I lose to mass hydras, mass roaches, and mass corrupters (which he made without once scouting my base).

Now here's the kicker: the guy never once looked at my base through the fog of war, and never once scouted. Despite never scouting a single thing, this guy responded perfectly to everything I did. Since he never did the obvious tell of a maphacker (looking through fog of war), I am inclined to believe that this guy either has the most amazing game-sense I've ever seen, or he is using some kind of maphack that allows you to know exactly what the other person is doing without actually looking at their base through the fog of war. Either way, I could really use some opinions.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/3430

Let me know what you think.


Its pretty simple to stop delayed all ins like what youre doing, if it doing phenix into 4 gate off 1 base, that comes really slow, and if protoss hasnt expanded by like 7:30 then you know something gimmicky is coming, and i often times do go fast hydra, its weak to some builds but it makes a nice timing attack.

Alot of protoss do their own thing so you have to prepare for alot, phoenix into 4 gate isnt all that rare, ive encountered it a couple times.

nothing in this post that says maphack to me besides the fact that he 7 pooled, thats the only thing that would scream maphack.


I don't know, his hydras always moved to intercept the pheonexes wherever they went. He went all the way around his expo and main, cutting off the pheonex every time. That's what makes me believe the guy was maphacking.
....unless Taeja suddenly parachutes into the studio with explosions behind him and lands on a skateboard which he jumps over the booth before jumping in. If that happened it would be so sweet it would be physically impossible for them to lose. - Haydin
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
April 06 2011 01:08 GMT
#19
I don't think you can count him changing his BO from 7 pool into 14 hatch as evidence because sometimes if a zerg knows you've scouted his rush it's all over. So you can rule that out.

As for the other circumstances, as people above have mentioned, there are apparently camera locking hacks.

Don't stress about it though, they will have their few days/weeks of fun then they will have to buy another account and start all over.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
April 06 2011 01:11 GMT
#20
On April 06 2011 09:57 Warp wrote:
LOL he got lucky as hell, i really hate to say it but you got hardcore metagamed

Yes, if you look at his vision, he never really looks at your base thru FoW so I doubt he is maphacking -- he could be perhaps just staring at the minimap all the time, but yeah i wouldn't worry about it he got soo soooo lucky.



yeah i agree. cant really say he is 100% hacking. However, nearly all the new hacks have a View Production option that allows you to never look at the enemy base but know exactly what is coming. So maybe.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex65
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 65
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo207
Pyrionflax177
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur540
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 47m
The PondCast
22h 47m
INu's Battles
23h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.