• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10947 users

Do you have losing streaks or is it just me? - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
DiTH
Profile Joined March 2010
Greece116 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 09:22:23
August 14 2010 09:20 GMT
#21
I went from 690 to 570 and then back to 630 after a 11loss streak in diamond league.Terrans just stomped over me with MMM.I play toss btw and still havent come up with a good plan to counter it but i think im close.
Ozarius
Profile Joined July 2010
United States42 Posts
August 14 2010 09:26 GMT
#22
On August 14 2010 18:20 DiTH wrote:
I went from 690 to 570 and then back to 630 after a 11loss streak in diamond league.Terrans just stomped over me with MMM.I play toss btw and still havent come up with a good plan to counter it but i think im close.

What i do against a MMM ball is to either do a 3 gate robo and wait for the terran to walk up my ramp and forcefield off half his army and repeat, or i get fast collosus. Ive been trying to use void rays in my PvT's but i dont know how to use them to there fullest potential.
Doc Daneeka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States577 Posts
August 14 2010 09:27 GMT
#23
i have days where all i do pretty much is lose. usually they follow days where i win a lot, just as a reality check i guess.
payed off security
sAfuRos
Profile Joined March 2009
United States743 Posts
August 14 2010 09:29 GMT
#24
Yep, i'm really streaky

I'll go on 10-0 runs and then go 0-10. Literally that divided. Its pretty fucking frustrating.
sAfuRos // twitch.tv/sAfuRos // contact for coaching
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 09:41:20
August 14 2010 09:37 GMT
#25
i got three 6 games losing streak in 2 days, i wasnt too happy about it. Though ofc it meant i could have huge winning streaks as well as my rating dropped, so once it was like 6 loss followed up by 8 wins.
3-4 days ago i was at ~730 which meant top 100 / ladder, 2 days later i was at 620 o.O i hope today i ll get myself over 800 finally
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Abnell
Profile Joined July 2010
23 Posts
August 14 2010 09:48 GMT
#26
I have horrible streaks as well. The thing that helps me is that I ended up with two cd keys so I have an account that I switch to when I'm losing and just mass games until I feel like the streak is over.
Nixda
Profile Joined August 2010
119 Posts
August 14 2010 11:38 GMT
#27
I find that being tired/exhausted is what's leading to losing streaks most often for me, but occasionally they do happen for no apparent reason at all.

I've learned to relax, take a break and come back to the game later, that usually fixes it.
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 11:45:03
August 14 2010 11:44 GMT
#28
My friend had 9 losses in a row yesterday, hope he will do fine today
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
August 14 2010 11:49 GMT
#29
Went from 390 to 164 rating in Diamond (when the world top was at 550 rating).
I went nuts after losing so many games.
But then I learned not to rage when I lose. A loss is a lesson learned whether it's by proxy cheese or anything else and you got to be critic on yourself.
Now I'm at 560 rating though (still in Diamond )
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Fodder03
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada142 Posts
August 14 2010 11:53 GMT
#30
Ive had a serious case of insomnia for the last few days so i havent played a game at all... (cant play when im that exausted)

Went from top 25 in my diamond league to 74th from inactivity :/ Fml

Just as bad as a losing streak imo
Jackafur
Profile Joined February 2010
United States116 Posts
August 14 2010 11:58 GMT
#31
I always have losing streaks after Ive had a winning streak. I win 4 games in a row then I'll lose 4 games in a row. Lamers.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
August 14 2010 12:00 GMT
#32
come to think of it, i went from winning 4/5 of my games to win 1/2-1/3

pretty sure its just me that sucks, stop hating on friday the 13
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
T0fuuu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia2275 Posts
August 14 2010 12:01 GMT
#33
lol. i have 20% winrate in pvp. which means that half my total losses would be from pvp. so yes. i have big losing streaks just cos P is too popular
Stripes
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia57 Posts
August 14 2010 12:24 GMT
#34
6 in a row was my longest losing streak. I know I should stop after 2-3 losses in a row so I can calm down and get my thoughts back together. Playing when you're angry never helps.
Ganondorf
Profile Joined April 2010
Italy600 Posts
August 14 2010 12:29 GMT
#35
I had 2 small losing streaks yesterday as well (4 losses in a row then win then 3losses) but even with all the losses bnet promoted me diamond, that helped because now i get matched vs mid level diamond players and no longer against top10 diamond players (something is wrong with the AMM) and i started going with a normal winrate (50-66%)again.
Jefferino
Profile Joined May 2010
United States69 Posts
August 14 2010 12:34 GMT
#36
I've been playing random so its really easy for me to go on winning and losing streaks based on the race matchups i RNG. If I get cheesed in my off-races I pretty much just lose =(.
Skee
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada702 Posts
August 14 2010 12:35 GMT
#37
No, but I almost cried when I seen a 700 point Protoss with only 2-gate proxies in his match-history.
Snowfield
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 12:42:40
August 14 2010 12:41 GMT
#38
On August 14 2010 18:20 DiTH wrote:
I went from 690 to 570 and then back to 630 after a 11loss streak in diamond league.Terrans just stomped over me with MMM.I play toss btw and still havent come up with a good plan to counter it but i think im close.


I feel like i lose every game vs protoss nowadays, im a terran, it's just so sad, losing to the 3gate robo every single game. no idea what BO i should use

just go 3gate robo and win :S if they go 3rax just chill in your base and get colossi, or scout that they are teching, make more units and push
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
August 14 2010 12:46 GMT
#39
9 game losing streak... the funny think i was like up against 6-7 terrans in which tvt is my worse matchup. I blame friday 13th for the sudden spikes in terran.
..
Towni
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria144 Posts
August 14 2010 12:49 GMT
#40
Nice to see I'm not alone. On last Monday it was my worst SC2 day so far. Until there i was an 650 pt Diamond player with more than 60 % winratio.

On this day i lost game after game and i couldnt stop playing. I just could not believe this. Overall i lost about 20 games (2 wins in between or so) and I wend from Top 10 to rank 80. Ok in the last twoe games i just did some nukerushes or massnukes because i thought i loose anyway.

At least the loosing lasted 2 more days until i left it behind. hopefullyforever.

"Don't play for winning when you're on a loosing streak. Because you won't!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 696
IntoTheiNu 601
SteadfastSC446
Rex91
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
UpATreeSC 131
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 51
JuggernautJason12
MindelVK 11
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40737
Jaedong 1210
Soma 801
Hyuk 755
Mini 545
BeSt 412
Larva 352
Rush 296
Soulkey 245
ZerO 233
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 95
Dewaltoss 95
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 42
sorry 30
Killer 26
yabsab 25
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 22
Trap 15
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
qojqva1152
Dendi887
Counter-Strike
Fnx 758
fl0m648
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3911
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1774
Liquid`Hasu512
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1593
byalli460
ceh9436
B2W.Neo409
KnowMe122
QueenE85
Chillindude81
Trikslyr39
Railgan23
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4084
League of Legends
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur331
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 20m
OSC
19h 20m
Stellar Fest
19h 20m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.