• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8749 users

New patch is up - Page 120

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 142 Next
sudo.era
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States300 Posts
July 07 2010 23:50 GMT
#2381
On July 08 2010 08:48 abcd878787 wrote:
It's so frustrating for us, european players. It's 1:47 AM here and I would be very sad if the beta starts 5 mins after going to bed ! Should we go to sleep now ? :D

Yes.

No.
Lunchbox
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada34 Posts
July 07 2010 23:50 GMT
#2382
I sent an email to blizzard a couple of days a go asking when phase two would be up and I just received this today:

"Hello '''''''

I apologize for the delay in my response. I have moved on from the technical support position that I formally held. I will assist you in correcting your issue and if you require further assistance with any other issue I will provide you with contact information for an excellent technician to assist you.

The Beta has currently begun again and is up to play. Enjoy =D"

What? Am I reading this right? ._.


shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 23:51:35
July 07 2010 23:50 GMT
#2383
rally points don't affect me, since i played wc3 for so long so i got used to the move only function. i've made a good habbit of grouping together the qued units.

edit: ^ probably misinformed person
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
July 07 2010 23:50 GMT
#2384
Blizzard loves to watch us squirm.

You can't honestly tell me that they still have no idea when it will be up.
+ Show Spoiler +
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 07 2010 23:51 GMT
#2385
On July 08 2010 05:43 dondake wrote:
more stuff
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


I love how there's a viking icon, next to it is a viking with a star and the third icon is a viking with a beard, a true lvl 3 upgrade.
I'll call Nada.
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
July 07 2010 23:51 GMT
#2386
On July 08 2010 08:50 SwissCA wrote:
Sleep now, wake up earlier, play sc2.

Problem is we all know that the second we hit the sack, the beta will be up :-(
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
July 07 2010 23:51 GMT
#2387
On July 08 2010 08:50 Lunchbox wrote:
I sent an email to blizzard a couple of days a go asking when phase two would be up and I just received this today:

"Hello '''''''

I apologize for the delay in my response. I have moved on from the technical support position that I formally held. I will assist you in correcting your issue and if you require further assistance with any other issue I will provide you with contact information for an excellent technician to assist you.

The Beta has currently begun again and is up to play. Enjoy =D"

What? Am I reading this right? ._.




you did not recieve this email stop lying
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 07 2010 23:51 GMT
#2388
On July 08 2010 08:47 Jollyburner wrote:
its gona be pretty funny if its 2 friken days till server up, some of u are clearly not going to sleep until you get to play. the longer this takes the softer the competition is going to be in placement matches/ladder.

Why would you ever want to ladder against "soft competition"? If im going to ladder i want people that will give me a challenge or a good game.

Easy to beat newbs wont ever make you better

Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
July 07 2010 23:51 GMT
#2389
On July 08 2010 08:51 Jenslyn87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 08:50 SwissCA wrote:
Sleep now, wake up earlier, play sc2.

Problem is we all know that the second we hit the sack, the beta will be up :-(


In that case, do it for us!
+ Show Spoiler +
Lunchbox
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada34 Posts
July 07 2010 23:52 GMT
#2390
I did receive it...

I AM NO TROLL.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
July 07 2010 23:52 GMT
#2391
On July 08 2010 08:49 Antares777 wrote:
DAMNIT RALLY POINTS R NOT ATTACK MOVES ANYMORE.......

Yes, I am a noob and need that feature.


This is the best news I have ever heard. Makes playing greedy zerg 100x easier since I wont lose 1/3 of my units because they are retarded.
#1 Kwanro Fan
Precipice
Profile Joined April 2010
United States121 Posts
July 07 2010 23:52 GMT
#2392
On July 08 2010 08:51 lololol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 05:43 dondake wrote:
more stuff
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


I love how there's a viking icon, next to it is a viking with a star and the third icon is a viking with a beard, a true lvl 3 upgrade.


Odds are that lion is the pro level icon.
Mastery is the fruit of repetition
abcd878787
Profile Joined May 2010
France29 Posts
July 07 2010 23:52 GMT
#2393
On July 08 2010 08:51 Jenslyn87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 08:50 SwissCA wrote:
Sleep now, wake up earlier, play sc2.

Problem is we all know that the second we hit the sack, the beta will be up :-(


So freaking true, hahahaha.
hoax1337
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany25 Posts
July 07 2010 23:53 GMT
#2394
On July 08 2010 08:48 abcd878787 wrote:
It's so frustrating for us, european players. It's 1:47 AM here and I would be very sad if the beta starts 5 mins after going to bed ! Should we go to sleep now ? :D


I dont know, it's such a conflict. Stay awake and maybe waste time because the beta does not start this night or go to sleep and maybe miss the start... help us out I don't have any pleasing answer to this question.
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
July 07 2010 23:53 GMT
#2395
SOMEONE MUST GO TO BED! Make a sacrifice for the greater good!
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 07 2010 23:53 GMT
#2396
On July 08 2010 08:51 lololol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 05:43 dondake wrote:
more stuff
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


I love how there's a viking icon, next to it is a viking with a star and the third icon is a viking with a beard, a true lvl 3 upgrade.

I for one will be doing whatver it takes to get a viking with a beard.

Because its the most manly thing ive ever seen in my life.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
kentonator
Profile Joined July 2010
Vatican City State95 Posts
July 07 2010 23:53 GMT
#2397
Im sick and tired of playing Warcraft III, flip the switch blizz!
TenSafeFrogs
Profile Joined May 2010
United States54 Posts
July 07 2010 23:54 GMT
#2398
On July 08 2010 08:53 hoax1337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 08:48 abcd878787 wrote:
It's so frustrating for us, european players. It's 1:47 AM here and I would be very sad if the beta starts 5 mins after going to bed ! Should we go to sleep now ? :D


I dont know, it's such a conflict. Stay awake and maybe waste time because the beta does not start this night or go to sleep and maybe miss the start... help us out I don't have any pleasing answer to this question.


post your phone # and we will call you if the servers go up :p
fallore
Profile Joined December 2009
United States143 Posts
July 07 2010 23:54 GMT
#2399
On July 08 2010 08:52 Lunchbox wrote:
I did receive it...

I AM NO TROLL.

post a screenshot then.
Perdition
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
American Samoa77 Posts
July 07 2010 23:54 GMT
#2400
BBBBEEETTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC784
ComeBackTV 740
TaKeTV 542
IndyStarCraft 231
Rex134
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 784
IndyStarCraft 231
ProTech135
Rex 134
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 22
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 110
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9396
qojqva1769
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1581
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1335
FrodaN1294
Beastyqt327
DeMusliM259
ArmadaUGS217
XBOCT190
Mlord127
KnowMe123
C9.Mang0101
XaKoH 101
QueenE85
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 16
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3529
Other Games
• imaqtpie379
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 43m
Online Event
17h 43m
FEL
22h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.