• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

New patch is up - Page 118

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 142 Next
creditmobilier
Profile Joined May 2010
United States82 Posts
July 07 2010 23:25 GMT
#2341
On July 08 2010 08:24 naistrashno wrote:
i think tommorow oround 2-3 o`clock Eu time the beta is going to be up and running ... any other suggests


my bets are on 10:42 PM 7/7/10 PST
Noak3
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States236 Posts
July 07 2010 23:26 GMT
#2342
On July 08 2010 08:24 naistrashno wrote:
i think tommorow oround 2-3 o`clock Eu time the beta is going to be up and running ... any other suggests


Don't say such things. That would imply that the beta is not up
Love and be kind in the face of adversity. If you stand up for others, they will stand up for you.
PietjeP89
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium83 Posts
July 07 2010 23:27 GMT
#2343
On July 08 2010 08:24 naistrashno wrote:
i think tommorow oround 2-3 o`clock Eu time the beta is going to be up and running ... any other suggests


My thought as well.. For some reason i don't wanna sleep though just keep hitting connecting hoping it will go up
naistrashno
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria119 Posts
July 07 2010 23:28 GMT
#2344
man we are w8ing for the BETA like we w8 for new year
suck me beautifull
cAsaLocoS
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
July 07 2010 23:29 GMT
#2345
does anyone else get this problem?

+ Show Spoiler +
The patch "pc-game-hdfiles\StarCraft II Editor.exe" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x5fb426fd, actual 0x2ea581d8.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:TCApply)


''He's gonna blink about as much as a guy with no eyelids''- Tasteless
CEMN
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden7 Posts
July 07 2010 23:29 GMT
#2346
On July 08 2010 08:14 kingrenu wrote:
Man that is freaking awesome. I'm new to TL since SC2 Beta started. I am truly impressed with this community. I felt like war3 community was never nearly this alive. I'm happy to be an SC player again.


I feel the same, I've been lurking a ton of different forums throughout the years, but this is the first one I actually register on. Especially after lurkning amongst the trolls, the prepubescent, the spammers, the flamers, and the generally challenged that fill the official Bnet forums with their random crap all day long, TL seems to be the best around!
Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a retard. (No offense to the disabled - this is just very, very true).
naistrashno
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria119 Posts
July 07 2010 23:30 GMT
#2347
BETA > NEW YEAR
suck me beautifull
jambam
Profile Joined June 2010
United States324 Posts
July 07 2010 23:30 GMT
#2348
On July 08 2010 08:29 CEMN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 08:14 kingrenu wrote:
Man that is freaking awesome. I'm new to TL since SC2 Beta started. I am truly impressed with this community. I felt like war3 community was never nearly this alive. I'm happy to be an SC player again.


I feel the same, I've been lurking a ton of different forums throughout the years, but this is the first one I actually register on. Especially after lurkning amongst the trolls, the prepubescent, the spammers, the flamers, and the generally challenged that fill the official Bnet forums with their random crap all day long, TL seems to be the best around!


true dat
battlemage
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
July 07 2010 23:30 GMT
#2349
On July 08 2010 08:28 naistrashno wrote:
man we are w8ing for the BETA like we w8 for new year


Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?......
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne (all together now)....
"Fortune Favors the Bold." - Alexander the Great
DamonRJ
Profile Joined May 2010
United States76 Posts
July 07 2010 23:32 GMT
#2350
nerds all around the world are flipping their shit waiting for beta
"D
Live only for yourself, any selfless deed is an untruthful and manipulative one
naistrashno
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria119 Posts
July 07 2010 23:33 GMT
#2351
THE BETA NOW IS MORE POPULAR THE THE WORL CUP
suck me beautifull
battlemage
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
July 07 2010 23:33 GMT
#2352
On July 08 2010 07:56 Qw4z1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 07:50 battlemage wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:41 Qw4z1 wrote:
On July 08 2010 07:35 battlemage wrote:
On July 08 2010 06:14 battlemage wrote:
so does anyone know when phase 2 will officially launch? i live within a mile of blizzard's headquarters. perhaps i should walk over and try to find out.

Okay, I am putting on my walking shoes and heading over to their headquarters. If I don't return in a hour or so send the marines to look for me for I mostly would have been taken out by a cloaked terran ghost.

Dumb question but how do i reply to posts and do the nestled post thing?


Hi again. So I visited Blizzard and here is what went down. Walked into the lobby after going through the security guard and introduced myself as a dedicated fan of SC2 to the receptionist and asked to speak with someone on the SC2 team about the beta phase 2 launch. I at first got rejected but kept pressing and eventually was able to speak with some manager who only offered that it will be up "soon" and he is not allowed to comment further do to company privacy policies. I was then politely shown the door. Sorry that I could not offer more but you should know their headquarters seems like a great place to work.

For those of you having trouble downloading or are not sure if you are updated you should have patches 16, 17, 18, and 19. 19 is the big one. I had deleted and reuploaded since the beta went down so you have to do the following to get the new updates. Special thanks to Dr4goN and Nick12322. This is exactly what I did:
Step 1: Create a .txt file in your wordpad
Step 2: Type in the following line if you are in Europe: set patchlist eu-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Type in the following line if you are in the US: set patchlist us-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch
Step 3: save it as realmlist.stf and be sure you type in the .stf as that makes it a launch app.
Step 4: Move it to your “Support” folder in your SC2 folder.
Step 5: Launch game and it will download Patch 15 first and then update scripts before downloading the large files for patches 16 to 19.
Step 6: You will see a new screen in the login with a message that system is down for maintenance. Background is changed. Note that the battle.net uploading bar has changed from green to a yellow & black bar.
Not sure if there is a difference for Macs but it should be the same method.

Nice try though. =)
I bet thier HQ is even more epic then Googelplex.


Yes their HQ is nice and clean. A little less grand than the Goolgeplex which I had visited last year but they have a great less-is-more atmosphere and everyone I met was extremely professional. Look me up when phase 2 gets going (id is battlemage) and let's play! Anyone know how do we get into matches with the pros and also to get sponsored for the shoutcasts?

Regards,
Battlemage

When they allow cross realm play, you will be the first I'll contact.

Btw, is there somewere you can bet on when the beta will be up again? I bet 5 lings on 08:00 KST


Cool, I'll look you up as well!

battlemage
"Fortune Favors the Bold." - Alexander the Great
kingrenu
Profile Joined March 2010
United States29 Posts
July 07 2010 23:34 GMT
#2353
Just go play some Modern Warfare 2, while you're waiting for the Beta. It takes more skill than SC2 anyways........NOT!
We all have a little Korean in us.
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
July 07 2010 23:35 GMT
#2354
woot woot finally!
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
theytookourjobs
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden79 Posts
July 07 2010 23:35 GMT
#2355
I think I'll go to bed. I have a feeling that the beta will come up as soon as I fall asleep though.
naistrashno
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria119 Posts
July 07 2010 23:35 GMT
#2356
flaming turd what what ???
suck me beautifull
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
July 07 2010 23:36 GMT
#2357
On July 08 2010 08:35 theytookourjobs wrote:
I think I'll go to bed. I have a feeling that the beta will come up as soon as I fall asleep though.

LOL oh the agony!
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
naistrashno
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria119 Posts
July 07 2010 23:37 GMT
#2358
On July 08 2010 08:36 Polar_Nada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 08:35 theytookourjobs wrote:
I think I'll go to bed. I have a feeling that the beta will come up as soon as I fall asleep though.

LOL oh the agony!



Go to bed then )
suck me beautifull
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
July 07 2010 23:39 GMT
#2359
On July 08 2010 08:35 theytookourjobs wrote:
I think I'll go to bed. I have a feeling that the beta will come up as soon as I fall asleep though.


sleep so we can enjoy the beta
naistrashno
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria119 Posts
July 07 2010 23:40 GMT
#2360
On July 08 2010 08:39 shawster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 08:35 theytookourjobs wrote:
I think I'll go to bed. I have a feeling that the beta will come up as soon as I fall asleep though.


sleep so we can enjoy the beta





suck me beautifull
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko482
ProTech137
Rex 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50024
Bisu 1856
Horang2 1183
Hyuk 483
BeSt 454
Soma 400
Mini 333
EffOrt 329
Light 299
Larva 261
[ Show more ]
Rush 128
ZerO 125
Mong 99
Barracks 80
Leta 77
Sea.KH 59
Snow 55
ToSsGirL 49
Pusan 47
Mind 37
Shinee 37
Aegong 28
JYJ 26
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3335
XaKoH 361
Counter-Strike
Fnx 36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1331
Khaldor1053
Other Games
gofns36497
singsing2250
olofmeister1296
B2W.Neo350
hiko275
Livibee185
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
14m
OSC
9h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 14m
Online Event
22h 14m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.