• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

Let's Wrap it up -Chill - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 31 2010 21:29 GMT
#21
On February 01 2010 06:27 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
It was something Chill said during the cast that, to me, completely made game 4 not as fun to watch. Was a great cast and fun series to watch but that word phrasing just, to me, was not worded right and it sounded like he gave the game away.


?
I couldnt watch the games unfortunately, but I thought that the commentators never get to see the games/know the results before we do.
beep boop
gumbum8
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States721 Posts
January 31 2010 21:29 GMT
#22
On February 01 2010 06:27 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
It was something Chill said during the cast that, to me, completely made game 4 not as fun to watch. Was a great cast and fun series to watch but that word phrasing just, to me, was not worded right and it sounded like he gave the game away.

Ok, I missed that quote.
Well sorry it wasn't as good for you. I don't think the casters had seen the games in advance...
but really, has anyone REALLY been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
January 31 2010 21:29 GMT
#23
?

The casters don't know the results.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
win8282
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)454 Posts
January 31 2010 21:29 GMT
#24
Sorry, but what's the point of this blog?
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
January 31 2010 21:30 GMT
#25
It's been a while since a failblog was posted, nice job, considering chill didn't spoil anything, but you sure did to some people..
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-31 21:34:01
January 31 2010 21:32 GMT
#26
On February 01 2010 06:29 7mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:27 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
It was something Chill said during the cast that, to me, completely made game 4 not as fun to watch. Was a great cast and fun series to watch but that word phrasing just, to me, was not worded right and it sounded like he gave the game away.


?
I couldnt watch the games unfortunately, but I thought that the commentators never get to see the games/know the results before we do.


you are absolutely right. It would be utterly retarded if they knew the results prior to watching the game, how could one even consider this a possibility.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 31 2010 21:33 GMT
#27
I don't understand, I said a sentence you didn't like. Is that it, or are you implying something else?
Moderator
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
January 31 2010 21:35 GMT
#28
On February 01 2010 06:33 Chill wrote:
I don't understand, I said a sentence you didn't like. Is that it, or are you implying something else?


It reads to me he's saying you spoiled results with something and probably is further implying you knew the results beforehand.

I could be dead-wrong, but that's what I'm getting.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
January 31 2010 21:35 GMT
#29
On February 01 2010 06:33 Chill wrote:
I don't understand, I said a sentence you didn't like. Is that it, or are you implying something else?

Apparently spoiled the series for everyone (Psyonic)
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 31 2010 21:36 GMT
#30
Not only do I specifically not know the results, I insist the replays are sent out with fake games attached. Further, the fake games are on the correct maps in case I misclick on it in the lobby and see it's the wrong map. Further, I use storm plugin to block the replay length.
Moderator
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-31 21:38:16
January 31 2010 21:37 GMT
#31
Ah. I thought the casters knew the results beforehand. Then it was just an unfortunate sentence and I apologize for my idiotic behavior. You can choose to leave the blog open or close it.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 31 2010 21:37 GMT
#32
lol worst blog in a long time
win8282
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-31 21:38:56
January 31 2010 21:37 GMT
#33
Oh... I see the point of this post now. I'd initially thought Psyonic was bragging that he got a prediction right ><. I now realize he's accusing Chill of spoiling results in his commentary (something which I didnt notice while watching though...). I don't think I agree with this blog...

edit: not to mention that this blog spoiled the results to more ppl than Chill did apparently... since OP seems to be the only one to "notice" this "blunder" from chill(if there was a blunder at all)

0/5
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 31 2010 21:38 GMT
#34
Results are not known by the casters, we are very careful about that.

I don't remember anything Chill said that "gave away" a result, because its actually impossible to reveal since he clearly doesn't know.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
January 31 2010 21:39 GMT
#35
Better go make a nerd house video to make up for this blunder.
#1 Kwanro Fan
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
January 31 2010 21:39 GMT
#36
So, psyonic thought chill was spoiling it for him, then psyonic spoils it for everyone.

wat
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
January 31 2010 21:40 GMT
#37
I have to side with Psyonic and say that I at some moments felt like Chill somehow knew that the game was going to end early. How he got to this information I do not know, but it just felt a bit off.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 31 2010 21:40 GMT
#38
On February 01 2010 06:39 PanN wrote:
So, psyonic thought chill was spoiling it for him, then psyonic spoils it for everyone.

wat

lol
Moderator
kaisr
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada715 Posts
January 31 2010 21:40 GMT
#39
On February 01 2010 06:39 PanN wrote:
So, psyonic thought chill was spoiling it for him, then psyonic spoils it for everyone.

wat

Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-31 21:41:02
January 31 2010 21:40 GMT
#40
On February 01 2010 06:40 ruXxar wrote:
I have to side with Psyonic and say that I at some moments felt like Chill somehow knew that the game was going to end early. How he got to this information I do not know, but it just felt a bit off.

womens intuition. i felt it in my heart.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3616
Rush 213
Soma 195
Mong 93
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 83
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft599
ceh9542
olofmeister519
Happy339
dupreeh231
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.