• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8169 users

Let's Wrap it up -Chill - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
January 31 2010 21:41 GMT
#41
Casters don't know the results before casting.


@t OP.. can we get a nerd house with Nyoken in it?
Breaking Bad
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
January 31 2010 21:41 GMT
#42
On February 01 2010 06:39 PanN wrote:
So, psyonic thought chill was spoiling it for him, then psyonic spoils it for everyone.

wat


TT
So wait? I'm bad? =(
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 31 2010 21:42 GMT
#43
dam I thought it was gonna be another epic nerd house vid.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
January 31 2010 21:43 GMT
#44
On February 01 2010 06:41 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:39 PanN wrote:
So, psyonic thought chill was spoiling it for him, then psyonic spoils it for everyone.

wat


TT

Your sig fits this situation so well.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 31 2010 21:43 GMT
#45
On February 01 2010 06:40 ruXxar wrote:
I have to side with Psyonic and say that I at some moments felt like Chill somehow knew that the game was going to end early. How he got to this information I do not know, but it just felt a bit off.

You mean the comments like "Koll spawned as the color the units become when you leave" and stuff like that? I felt that "prediction" was referring more to Koll's inability to adapt to Fenix's builds more than anything else.
Liquipedia
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
January 31 2010 21:43 GMT
#46
Like I said, I thought the casters knew the results beforehand and thought Chill spoiled it by his word choice.

But now things have been cleared up and I admit the idiocy of the blog.

I'm pretty sure a nerd house video will be made soon to make fun of the situation.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
January 31 2010 21:45 GMT
#47
On February 01 2010 06:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Like I said, I thought the casters knew the results beforehand and thought Chill spoiled it by his word choice.

But now things have been cleared up and I admit the idiocy of the blog.

I'm pretty sure a nerd house video will be made soon to make fun of the situation.

DAMN STRAIGHT
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
January 31 2010 21:48 GMT
#48
On February 01 2010 06:40 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:40 ruXxar wrote:
I have to side with Psyonic and say that I at some moments felt like Chill somehow knew that the game was going to end early. How he got to this information I do not know, but it just felt a bit off.

womens intuition. i felt it in my heart.

Also, chill is a pretty good player, better than most. so he may see things before we do.
Liquid | SKT
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 31 2010 21:50 GMT
#49
On February 01 2010 06:48 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:40 Chill wrote:
On February 01 2010 06:40 ruXxar wrote:
I have to side with Psyonic and say that I at some moments felt like Chill somehow knew that the game was going to end early. How he got to this information I do not know, but it just felt a bit off.

womens intuition. i felt it in my heart.

Also, chill is a pretty good player, better than most. so he may see things before we do.


Well, would still be very impressive to know the that fenix wins game 4 before it even starts ^^

On February 01 2010 06:43 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:41 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
On February 01 2010 06:39 PanN wrote:
So, psyonic thought chill was spoiling it for him, then psyonic spoils it for everyone.

wat


TT

Your sig fits this situation so well.


Hahaha indeed
beep boop
Soulforged
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Latvia983 Posts
January 31 2010 22:00 GMT
#50
That's what Chill actually said:
+ Show Spoiler +
Let's see if Fenix can wrap it up in 4
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
January 31 2010 22:08 GMT
#51
On February 01 2010 06:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Like I said, I thought the casters knew the results beforehand and thought Chill spoiled it by his word choice.

But now things have been cleared up and I admit the idiocy of the blog.

I'm pretty sure a nerd house video will be made soon to make fun of the situation.

Nobody makes fun of the situation, bro.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
UFO
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
582 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-31 22:17:11
January 31 2010 22:13 GMT
#52
damn. lets ot

forgetting spotling, modifying overpool into version that loses against 8 rax , failing badly against mech

dude

thats quite something , for having such ridicilous skills. thats r e a l l y something.


Its like failing to score on a goalkeeperless net as the best soccer player ever


its really amazing


even more that actually so many people do that with Idra leading the front


that is the true, final version of the useful talent



Robotic play !!!!



PS . The hell, I totally love Kolll, he just ownz . Too bad he`s out : (
SkepTicAL
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada872 Posts
January 31 2010 22:20 GMT
#53
YO PAULEYYYYYYY
AeriALsLighT @AerialsLight
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
January 31 2010 23:19 GMT
#54
i saw threw the hype
savior did nothing wrong
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
January 31 2010 23:34 GMT
#55
On February 01 2010 07:08 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Like I said, I thought the casters knew the results beforehand and thought Chill spoiled it by his word choice.

But now things have been cleared up and I admit the idiocy of the blog.

I'm pretty sure a nerd house video will be made soon to make fun of the situation.

Nobody makes fun of the situation, bro.

Words; they're like TNT.

This blog made me smile and I thank the participants for that.
화이팅
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 31 2010 23:36 GMT
#56
On February 01 2010 07:08 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Like I said, I thought the casters knew the results beforehand and thought Chill spoiled it by his word choice.

But now things have been cleared up and I admit the idiocy of the blog.

I'm pretty sure a nerd house video will be made soon to make fun of the situation.

Nobody makes fun of the situation, bro.


hahahahah
Moderator<:3-/-<
duckett
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States589 Posts
January 31 2010 23:38 GMT
#57
On February 01 2010 07:08 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 06:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Like I said, I thought the casters knew the results beforehand and thought Chill spoiled it by his word choice.

But now things have been cleared up and I admit the idiocy of the blog.

I'm pretty sure a nerd house video will be made soon to make fun of the situation.

Nobody makes fun of the situation, bro.

hahahha wtf is up with nony and jersey shore
funky squaredance funky squaredance funky squaredance
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
January 31 2010 23:45 GMT
#58
what is up with jersey shore in general

;;
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
February 01 2010 00:03 GMT
#59
On February 01 2010 08:45 FragKrag wrote:
what is up with jersey shore in general

;;

Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-01 01:00:02
February 01 2010 00:59 GMT
#60
THE JERSEY SHORE IS A WAY OF LIFE,IF YOU AINT DOING GTL AND PARTYING EVERYDAY LIKE MY BOYS PAULY D,THE SITUATION,AND VINNIE, THEN YOU AINT REALLY LIVIN.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 18
• davetesta17
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 52m
Patches Events
11h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 52m
OSC
19h 52m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.