• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

[SPL] Playoffs - CJ Entus vs Samsung Khan Day 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 128 129 130 Next
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 25 2009 17:23 GMT
#21
OK CJ, you can do this.
Moderator<:3-/-<
-dash
Profile Joined August 2008
Netherlands103 Posts
July 25 2009 17:24 GMT
#22
(P)Movie beating (P)Stork in PvP? I don't think so.
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 17:27:07
July 25 2009 17:26 GMT
#23
Skyhigh > Stork
Kwanro > Miracle REVENGE!!!!
Effort > Great
Much < JangBi
Iris < FBHdances
Movie > Juni

CJ 4-2

EFFORT JANGBI SUPER ACE!!!!!!!
CJ wins 2-1
gk_ender
Profile Joined October 2008
United States717 Posts
July 25 2009 17:27 GMT
#24
i just think its funny that everyone wants to go with the obvious favorites in the matches, when last night khan made u eat those words. Just because you don't see them play, doesn't mean that they're bad and u better bet ur ass that january has something special planned for each of those matches
Taek Bang
TheTyranid
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Russian Federation4333 Posts
July 25 2009 17:27 GMT
#25
(T)(-_-) <Shades of Twilight> (P)(^_^)
(Z)(O_O) <Neo Medusa> (T)(^_^)
(Z)(T_T) <Heartbreak Ridge> (Z)(^_^)
(P)(x_x) <Destination> (P)(^_^)

Khan 4-0
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
July 25 2009 17:30 GMT
#26
On July 26 2009 02:24 -dash wrote:
(P)Movie beating (P)Stork in PvP? I don't think so.


We've seen crazier. Picking the upsets is always fun. I'm trying to predict an upset that might not even happen because of the ACE match.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 25 2009 17:30 GMT
#27
On July 26 2009 02:27 gk_ender wrote:
i just think its funny that everyone wants to go with the obvious favorites in the matches, when last night khan made u eat those words. Just because you don't see them play, doesn't mean that they're bad and u better bet ur ass that january has something special planned for each of those matches

Everyone has different opinions man...
POGGERS
mog87
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1586 Posts
July 25 2009 17:32 GMT
#28
On July 26 2009 02:27 gk_ender wrote:
i just think its funny that everyone wants to go with the obvious favorites in the matches, when last night khan made u eat those words. Just because you don't see them play, doesn't mean that they're bad and u better bet ur ass that january has something special planned for each of those matches



The favorites were reasonable, except Iris played kinda meh and it was ANDROMEDA, and people dont know about Miracle from BABARA, where he beat hyvaa thezerg pusan etc. Hes a good up and coming player. Those were the only 2 matches people really lost on.
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
July 25 2009 17:35 GMT
#29
On July 26 2009 02:27 gk_ender wrote:
i just think its funny that everyone wants to go with the obvious favorites in the matches, when last night khan made u eat those words. Just because you don't see them play, doesn't mean that they're bad and u better bet ur ass that january has something special planned for each of those matches


Nothing is wrong with being optimistic while cheering for your favourite team.. just don't start bashing the opposing team, or else the sc karma gods will get you. ^^
..
D00dles
Profile Joined June 2008
Cambodia217 Posts
July 25 2009 17:44 GMT
#30
4-1 Khan, Great to drop his game.

I don't see FBH losing TvT no matter how much of a slump he's in, his TvT has always been very solid.
"This. How people cant see it is beyond me... how making a copy of something is stealing is also beyond me. Is it stealing to make a photo copy of a book?" - HuskyTheHusky
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 25 2009 17:44 GMT
#31
On July 26 2009 02:44 D00dles wrote:
4-1 Khan, Great to drop his game.

I don't see FBH losing TvT no matter how much of a slump he's in, his TvT has always been very solid.

But so is Iris' TvT
POGGERS
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 17:47:23
July 25 2009 17:47 GMT
#32
On July 26 2009 02:27 TheTyranid wrote:
(T)(-_-) <Shades of Twilight> (P)(^_^)
(Z)(O_O) <Neo Medusa> (T)(^_^)
(Z)(T_T) <Heartbreak Ridge> (Z)(^_^)
(P)(x_x) <Destination> (P)(^_^)

Khan 4-0


I approve!!!! Except first game is CJ face so..... idk....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
July 25 2009 17:57 GMT
#33
Lol it's funny every khan fan said CJ fans were cocky about day 1, yet so far every khan fan has predicted a khan win 4-2 4-1 4-0...
sAviOr...
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
July 25 2009 18:01 GMT
#34
I don't want to jinx myself/the team I want to win so I'm not going to make any predictions. I find that matches tend to turn out more the way I want them to when I don't say my predictions out loud, so I will just keep quiet XD.

I will say that I feel if KHAN wins this they stand a very good chance of taking the entire Proleague.

And I'll also say I am EXTREMELY impressed with KHAN's performance so far in the playoffs. I really hope they continue to work hard and show some amazing games tonight, regardless of who actually wins.
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
July 25 2009 18:01 GMT
#35
On July 26 2009 02:57 Camlito wrote:
Lol it's funny every khan fan said CJ fans were cocky about day 1, yet so far every khan fan has predicted a khan win 4-2 4-1 4-0...

Honestly, the only matches that have a clear favorite today IMO are Jangbi vs much(Jangbi), and Effort vs great(effort). it allows both sides to predict that they're the favorite.
Liquipedia
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
July 25 2009 18:03 GMT
#36
Tonight its the night!
Khan for the Semi-Finals and fight against our favorite prey Oz!!
Lets do this! Jangbi-Stork-Miracle-Fbh-great-Odin! Fight the powa!
[image loading]
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
July 25 2009 18:04 GMT
#37
On July 26 2009 03:01 Kyo Yuy wrote:
I don't want to jinx myself/the team I want to win so I'm not going to make any predictions. I find that matches tend to turn out more the way I want them to when I don't say my predictions out loud, so I will just keep quiet XD.

I will say that I feel if KHAN wins this they stand a very good chance of taking the entire Proleague.

And I'll also say I am EXTREMELY impressed with KHAN's performance so far in the playoffs. I really hope they continue to work hard and show some amazing games tonight, regardless of who actually wins.


*cough* really??? Sure against OZ possibly but you, a SKT1 fan such as myself, believes Khan can beat SKT1?? *cough cough* SKT1 *cough*
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 18:11:25
July 25 2009 18:09 GMT
#38
On July 26 2009 02:57 Camlito wrote:
Lol it's funny every khan fan said CJ fans were cocky about day 1, yet so far every khan fan has predicted a khan win 4-2 4-1 4-0...

As someone who used to be a KHAN fan before they started sucking, I am cheering for KHAN but I am not predicting a 4-0 or 4-1.

All teams are taking the playoffs very seriously, and it's very apparent in all the games that have been played for the past few weeks, even with the teams that lost like Sparkyz and STX Soul. Every player has been bringing 110% to the table even if they end up getting raped, and some players who didn't do so well during the season are showing surprising upsets.

I don't think KHAN will take this lightly and I don't think the fans should either. All the players are training VERY HARD to make it through these playoffs so I don't think the results can be so easy to predict (I mean even I thought STX was going to take out KHAN).

Edit: Yes, as an SKT1 fan I do believe KHAN is fully capable of taking out SKT. I'm not a blind fanboy and I try to be as realistic about my predictions and observations as possible. I sincerely believe that if KHAN wins this, then by the fact that they would have shown such amazing results against deep teams like STX AND CJ Entus, then they are definitely a team that SKT should worry about.
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
July 25 2009 18:20 GMT
#39
Well I'm not a blind fanboy as well and I'm being as realistic as I can to tell you and all right now that SKT1 shots of taking this league is still well strong at the Grand Finals. No matter who it is, they do have a strong lineup but...... let's save it after today's match and after the semi-finals....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
FearDarkness
Profile Joined February 2009
United States519 Posts
July 25 2009 18:20 GMT
#40
each MU is played today, sweet.
Can't spell Voidrays without Idra
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 128 129 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix12
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.