• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:37
CEST 08:37
KST 15:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

[MSL] Avalon MSL Group Selection - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
618 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 31 Next All
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:19 GMT
#241
Flash thinks map imba for T so he wants to face as many T as he can.

Nada: Flash...why?
Flash: I just want Terran.
Nada: I used to like you, Flash. O well... Next time we meet, you better "greet" me well.
Soft spot for Zerg....
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
June 04 2009 11:21 GMT
#242
"greet?" ....
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 04 2009 11:21 GMT
#243
On June 04 2009 20:16 Kyuki wrote:
They havnt done anything yet Shikyo - they look as they are presented in the OP so far.

Haha, after 2 hours? Oh man, I think I'll have to think of something more creative to do for a while, then.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:22 GMT
#244
Jaedong's turn

HAHAHHAHAA in the opening video a scene showed Jaedong saying "i want to go out w/ Leta"

Jaedong: WTF? I just want to get to know him.
MSL: why do you want to get to know him?
Jaedong: no reason in particular
MSL: you dont need a reason to love someone.
Soft spot for Zerg....
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 04 2009 11:22 GMT
#245
Lol somebody said Jaedong wanted to date Leta?

Jaedong is so awkward now

AHAHA

MSL commentator: "If it's not Leta, is it Lomo?"

Jaedong: "aah.. no.. I just want to get close with Leta."

Nal_rA: "You don't need reason to love."
POGGERS
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:24 GMT
#246
On June 04 2009 20:21 Kentor wrote:
"greet?" ....


When a younger boy meets an older brother/friend they have to bow and such. Treat them w/ respect.
Soft spot for Zerg....
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:24 GMT
#247
Jaedong wants to avoid ZvZ....
Soft spot for Zerg....
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:25 GMT
#248
Horang: I went balls out to put my name next to Jaedong and expected him to move me away. But now that Jaedong is okay w/ it, I'm a bit scared.

Jaedong has given up his pick.
Soft spot for Zerg....
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:26 GMT
#249
Surprisingly FBH is quiet at the Samsung house. His personality is like a monk.

FBH thinks his personality changes cuz its all a marketing ploy.
Soft spot for Zerg....
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
June 04 2009 11:27 GMT
#250
poor nada lol
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
June 04 2009 11:27 GMT
#251
On June 04 2009 20:25 XYoonZ wrote:
Horang: I went balls out to put my name next to Jaedong and expected him to move me away. But now that Jaedong is okay w/ it, I'm a bit scared.

Jaedong has given up his pick.



this is really funny!!! horang2 is so cute for being so funny hehe
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
June 04 2009 11:28 GMT
#252
I so wanna know what FBH is saying .:p
觀過斯知仁矣.
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:29 GMT
#253
FBH switches w/ Bisu

Bisu vs Kwanro, FBH vs Hiya

FBH: I dont think i can win w/ 1 fact CC.....(mind games)
FBH: I want to face go.go. I told him how to win the ceremony prize but he didn't take my advice (advice was to come in crawling)
Soft spot for Zerg....
snapcrackle
Profile Joined December 2008
United States568 Posts
June 04 2009 11:30 GMT
#254
can we get chat enabled in pholons channel?
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
June 04 2009 11:30 GMT
#255
I wish someone will make a translated vod later at some point I love these group selections!
Mada Mada Dane
Nokeboy
Profile Joined December 2008
United States1009 Posts
June 04 2009 11:31 GMT
#256
On June 04 2009 20:29 XYoonZ wrote:
FBH switches w/ Bisu

Bisu vs Kwanro, FBH vs Hiya

FBH: I dont think i can win w/ 1 fact CC.....(mind games)
FBH: I want to face go.go. I told him how to win the ceremony prize but he didn't take my advice (advice was to come in crawling)

ahahahhaahahahahahaa
XYoonZ
Profile Joined January 2009
United States282 Posts
June 04 2009 11:32 GMT
#257
Hiya: I just wanted Bisu out of my group so I'm glad he was moved away.

ForGG is still ticked off cuz of the ceremony.

Hiya: Us 4 terran (group H) are a scary bunch and we're all friendly so i hope at least one of us gets moved out.
Soft spot for Zerg....
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
June 04 2009 11:35 GMT
#258
lol so first Hiya wants to fight bisu now he is glad he is moved away...
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
June 04 2009 11:36 GMT
#259
On June 04 2009 20:35 disciple wrote:
lol so first Hiya wants to fight bisu now he is glad he is moved away...


I believe that was forGG sir.
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
June 04 2009 11:36 GMT
#260
On June 04 2009 20:30 snapcrackle wrote:
can we get chat enabled in pholons channel?


I could enable it but I'm told it could cause lag (even more than it is now). If you need to talk to me I'm on IRC and I'm also reading through the LR thread. If you have a good reason I'll turn it on.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 24m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.