On February 21 2009 21:17 astalkulo wrote:
Kwanro is not known by his macro yet....
Kwanro is not known by his macro yet....
well he played an excellent long zvp against bisu some year ago
but usually ...
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
amorpheus
Bulgaria2144 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:17 astalkulo wrote: Kwanro is not known by his macro yet.... well he played an excellent long zvp against bisu some year ago but usually ... | ||
|
tehswarmerer
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:19 damenmofa wrote: why doesnt stork just cannon fe and build like 10 cannons everywhere for earlygame? i mean once game hits 10 minute mark, kwanro is gonna lose for sure... what | ||
|
QibingZero
2611 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:18 Shikyo wrote: Wtf kwanro played like me that game. "Hmm I'll keep on getting more hydras, no wait, gotta get drones, nah, more hydras, nah I want a few more drones, no, I want some more hydras, nah, I'll just fill my bases with drones now *attack comes and I die*" Yeah he threw up a bunch of hatches right as stork was moving his army across the map too. | ||
|
Jenia6109
Russian Federation1613 Posts
| ||
|
yenta
Poland1143 Posts
| ||
|
DoX.)
Singapore6164 Posts
| ||
|
bitchaRd[raGe]
Russian Federation376 Posts
| ||
|
OSWater
United States1343 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:21 QibingZero wrote: Show nested quote + On February 21 2009 21:18 Shikyo wrote: Wtf kwanro played like me that game. "Hmm I'll keep on getting more hydras, no wait, gotta get drones, nah, more hydras, nah I want a few more drones, no, I want some more hydras, nah, I'll just fill my bases with drones now *attack comes and I die*" Yeah he threw up a bunch of hatches right as stork was moving his army across the map too. Yeah, this is what normally happens to me in ZvP ;_; | ||
|
QibingZero
2611 Posts
| ||
|
baubo
China3370 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:19 damenmofa wrote: why doesnt stork just cannon fe and build like 10 cannons everywhere for earlygame? i mean once game hits 10 minute mark, kwanro is gonna lose for sure... I believe FE is not a good option because of the lack of mineral patches at the natural. That, and Stork seems to suck at FE. | ||
|
Tinithor
United States1552 Posts
| ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:22 QibingZero wrote: Lol @ stork not microing that archon. from his fpvod i can tell that he was microing zeals and dt at Kwanro's nat~~still that DT who made it into main did some mess there | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On February 21 2009 21:22 baubo wrote: Haha. OH MY GOD I've never seen such a smile on Stork's face. That was awesome. Show nested quote + On February 21 2009 21:19 damenmofa wrote: why doesnt stork just cannon fe and build like 10 cannons everywhere for earlygame? i mean once game hits 10 minute mark, kwanro is gonna lose for sure... I believe FE is not a good option because of the lack of mineral patches at the natural. That, and Stork seems to suck at FE. FE isn't a good option on a map with a reverse ramp and long rush distance? Wow... | ||
|
CZ4A
United States182 Posts
| ||
|
Kentor
United States5784 Posts
1 hatch lurker or 1 hatch speedling slow drop or 1 hatch mutas | ||
|
bitchaRd[raGe]
Russian Federation376 Posts
| ||
|
pR0gR4m3R
Spain1446 Posts
Protoss Wine Stim Pack Ready ![]() | ||
|
astalkulo
United States444 Posts
| ||
|
yenta
Poland1143 Posts
Stork -> bottom blue Kwanro -> top red I got it right this time :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|