• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8851 users

[Lost Saga MSL] Group A ro32 - Page 54

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 67 Next
Aus)MaCrO
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia349 Posts
January 15 2009 12:41 GMT
#1061
On January 15 2009 21:15 emucxg wrote:
VOD is up

+ Show Spoiler +
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组最终战:Bisu vs Zero
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:Bisu vs maGma
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:sAviOr vs Zero
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:maGma vs Zero
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:Bisu vs sAviOr


Thanks a lot. I feel so good for savior, but so bad for bisu. This is such a cruel game. One week ago, people were touting Bisu as the next bonjwa. Now, he is out of both starleagues. Such a dramatic fall from grace. Yet nights like this, where a fallen champion rises, and a champion of champions falls, are the reason professional Starcraft is so captivating.
m!st
Profile Joined January 2009
Australia95 Posts
January 15 2009 12:42 GMT
#1062
he still can just totally rape up gom. which i think he will. it will just be a rematch of the club day finals and i think he can still PvP better than Jangbi.
surgical tossssss!
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
January 15 2009 12:45 GMT
#1063
On January 15 2009 21:41 jpunshon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 21:15 emucxg wrote:
VOD is up

+ Show Spoiler +
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组最终战:Bisu vs Zero
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:Bisu vs maGma
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:sAviOr vs Zero
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:maGma vs Zero
1-15 Lost Saga MSL 2009 32强A组:Bisu vs sAviOr


Thanks a lot. I feel so good for savior, but so bad for bisu. This is such a cruel game. One week ago, people were touting Bisu as the next bonjwa. Now, he is out of both starleagues. Such a dramatic fall from grace. Yet nights like this, where a fallen champion rises, and a champion of champions falls, are the reason professional Starcraft is so captivating.

well said jpunshon, it does make it alot more fun to watch

Now only if I found away to work my way around the region lock from the chinese streaming website...
dats racist
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 12:53:46
January 15 2009 12:50 GMT
#1064
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

this is the most amazing image i have ever seen. thanks to PHOLON.
Metallingus
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Philippines468 Posts
January 15 2009 12:53 GMT
#1065
On January 15 2009 21:39 adelarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 21:19 MrHoon wrote:
After the By.Hero interview he said "the new map is the reason why I lost. It is unfair that the map has 2 entry ways instead of 1." When I read that I knew this guy deserved to lose. Winners don't say shit like this.


WHAT? He really said that?


This. Can anyone confirm?

If so, man, Bisu. That's just lame.
Overcome all. Especially plateaus.
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 13:01:57
January 15 2009 12:55 GMT
#1066
On January 15 2009 21:53 Metallingus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 21:39 adelarge wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:19 MrHoon wrote:
After the By.Hero interview he said "the new map is the reason why I lost. It is unfair that the map has 2 entry ways instead of 1." When I read that I knew this guy deserved to lose. Winners don't say shit like this.


WHAT? He really said that?


This. Can anyone confirm?

If so, man, Bisu. That's just lame.

Im trying to get into fomos, but being the shitty ass website it is, its taking forever
when I get through fomos I'll post it asap

edit; yeah because of what he said Bisu got tonns of antifans in korea right now ;;

Found it

- 지난주 스타리그에서는 허무하게 패했는데
- You dropped the Starleague in a very depressing fashion.
▲ 일단 1경기에서 진 다음에 정신이 없어서 2경기에 영향이 큰 것 같다. 굳이 변명을 하자면 맵 탓을 하고 싶다. 요즘 맵에서 1게이트 플레이를 하면 저그를 이길 수 없다. 그래서 더블 넥서스를 해야 하는데 달의 눈물은 러시 거리가 2곳이 있다. 더블 넥서스를 위한 최적의 심시티를 준비했는데도 두 갈래 길 때문에 저글링이 난입하고 말았다. 두 곳을 모두 봉쇄하기에는 자원도 부족하고 시간도 없다.
▲ After losing game 1 I fell apart which probably led the result to game 2. If I had to blame on something I would like to say it was the map fault. These days you can't 1gate or you won't beat a zerg. That is why double nexus is the only viable strat against zerg, however tears of the moon has 2 rush entrances. Even though I prepared the best simcity possible (THAT IS A LIE BISU DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT) the zerglings came through. To block both entrance it takes too much resources and time.
dats racist
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 13:13:22
January 15 2009 13:02 GMT
#1067
On January 15 2009 19:06 FzeroXx wrote:
HEY, HOW MANY PEOPLE JUST ADDED FANTASY VALUED 2 POINT SAVIOR TO THEIR TEAM?


I'm sure as hell gonna be one of them . You don't mess with Ma Bonjwa , he said if Bisu wanted to compete with him that he had to get 3 tittles . Well he managed to do it , but was no match for Savior TheMaestro !!!!
Metallingus
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Philippines468 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 13:03:22
January 15 2009 13:02 GMT
#1068
I kinda figured something like that would get Bisu in a bit of hot water with the fans. It sounds so out of character for him =/

Oh well, still hyped that MJY made it!

EDIT: Thanks MrHoon! Much appreciated.
Overcome all. Especially plateaus.
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 13:09:26
January 15 2009 13:04 GMT
#1069
On January 15 2009 21:55 MrHoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 21:53 Metallingus wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:39 adelarge wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:19 MrHoon wrote:
After the By.Hero interview he said "the new map is the reason why I lost. It is unfair that the map has 2 entry ways instead of 1." When I read that I knew this guy deserved to lose. Winners don't say shit like this.


WHAT? He really said that?


This. Can anyone confirm?

If so, man, Bisu. That's just lame.

Im trying to get into fomos, but being the shitty ass website it is, its taking forever
when I get through fomos I'll post it asap

edit; yeah because of what he said Bisu got tonns of antifans in korea right now ;;

Found it

- 지난주 스타리그에서는 허무하게 패했는데
- You dropped the Starleague in a very depressing fashion.
▲ 일단 1경기에서 진 다음에 정신이 없어서 2경기에 영향이 큰 것 같다. 굳이 변명을 하자면 맵 탓을 하고 싶다. 요즘 맵에서 1게이트 플레이를 하면 저그를 이길 수 없다. 그래서 더블 넥서스를 해야 하는데 달의 눈물은 러시 거리가 2곳이 있다. 더블 넥서스를 위한 최적의 심시티를 준비했는데도 두 갈래 길 때문에 저글링이 난입하고 말았다. 두 곳을 모두 봉쇄하기에는 자원도 부족하고 시간도 없다.
▲ After losing game 1 I fell apart which probably led the result to game 2. If I had to blame on something I would like to say it was the map fault. These days you can't 1gate or you won't beat a zerg. That is why double nexus is the only viable strat against zerg, however tears of the moon has 2 rush entrances. Even though I prepared the best simcity possible (THAT IS A LIE BISU DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT) the zerglings came through. To block both entrance it takes too much resources and time.


Ohh don't give me that shit ... come on Bisu learn to play 1 base tech even TheRock tried and had a good chance of winning , but well its TheRock . Because you didn't practise a good build for the map doesn't meen that the map is bad for protoss to start with . It maybe bad for FE , but with a decent tech build or 2 gate pressure in to expand build its playable as eny ...
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 15 2009 13:05 GMT
#1070
[image loading]
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51695 Posts
January 15 2009 13:06 GMT
#1071
rofl bisu

EVER HEARD OF THE MAP 'RUSH HOUR'?!

wow.
Commentator
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
January 15 2009 13:10 GMT
#1072
On January 15 2009 22:04 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 21:55 MrHoon wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:53 Metallingus wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:39 adelarge wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:19 MrHoon wrote:
After the By.Hero interview he said "the new map is the reason why I lost. It is unfair that the map has 2 entry ways instead of 1." When I read that I knew this guy deserved to lose. Winners don't say shit like this.


WHAT? He really said that?


This. Can anyone confirm?

If so, man, Bisu. That's just lame.

Im trying to get into fomos, but being the shitty ass website it is, its taking forever
when I get through fomos I'll post it asap

edit; yeah because of what he said Bisu got tonns of antifans in korea right now ;;

Found it

- 지난주 스타리그에서는 허무하게 패했는데
- You dropped the Starleague in a very depressing fashion.
▲ 일단 1경기에서 진 다음에 정신이 없어서 2경기에 영향이 큰 것 같다. 굳이 변명을 하자면 맵 탓을 하고 싶다. 요즘 맵에서 1게이트 플레이를 하면 저그를 이길 수 없다. 그래서 더블 넥서스를 해야 하는데 달의 눈물은 러시 거리가 2곳이 있다. 더블 넥서스를 위한 최적의 심시티를 준비했는데도 두 갈래 길 때문에 저글링이 난입하고 말았다. 두 곳을 모두 봉쇄하기에는 자원도 부족하고 시간도 없다.
▲ After losing game 1 I fell apart which probably led the result to game 2. If I had to blame on something I would like to say it was the map fault. These days you can't 1gate or you won't beat a zerg. That is why double nexus is the only viable strat against zerg, however tears of the moon has 2 rush entrances. Even though I prepared the best simcity possible (THAT IS A LIE BISU DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT) the zerglings came through. To block both entrance it takes too much resources and time.


Ohh don't give me that shit ... come on Bisu learn to play 1 base tech even TheRock tried and had a good chance of winning , but well its TheRock . Because you didn't practise a good build for the map doesn't meen that the map is bad for protoss to start with . It maybe bad for FE , but with a decent tech build or 2 gate pressure in to expand build its playable as eny ...


or like Kal did with the 4 gate speedzel (he won his games btw)
Writerman what
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
January 15 2009 13:12 GMT
#1073
On January 15 2009 21:55 MrHoon wrote:
Im trying to get into fomos, but being the shitty ass website it is, its taking forever
when I get through fomos I'll post it asap

edit; yeah because of what he said Bisu got tonns of antifans in korea right now ;;

Found it

- 지난주 스타리그에서는 허무하게 패했는데
- You dropped the Starleague in a very depressing fashion.
▲ 일단 1경기에서 진 다음에 정신이 없어서 2경기에 영향이 큰 것 같다. 굳이 변명을 하자면 맵 탓을 하고 싶다. 요즘 맵에서 1게이트 플레이를 하면 저그를 이길 수 없다. 그래서 더블 넥서스를 해야 하는데 달의 눈물은 러시 거리가 2곳이 있다. 더블 넥서스를 위한 최적의 심시티를 준비했는데도 두 갈래 길 때문에 저글링이 난입하고 말았다. 두 곳을 모두 봉쇄하기에는 자원도 부족하고 시간도 없다.
▲ After losing game 1 I fell apart which probably led the result to game 2. If I had to blame on something I would like to say it was the map fault. These days you can't 1gate or you won't beat a zerg. That is why double nexus is the only viable strat against zerg, however tears of the moon has 2 rush entrances. Even though I prepared the best simcity possible (THAT IS A LIE BISU DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT) the zerglings came through. To block both entrance it takes too much resources and time.


Oh man T_T. My respect for Bisu just went down more than his ELO. Not only he blame the map for his first loss, but he actually blame it for his second lost too, that's awfull.

If he thought that Tears of the Moon were unplayable vs Z, he should focus on next maps and tried some sort of cheese on Tears. It was BO3 on three different maps after all.

Anyway, thanks for translating!
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
January 15 2009 13:14 GMT
#1074
On January 15 2009 22:10 Atrioc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 22:04 raga4ka wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:55 MrHoon wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:53 Metallingus wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:39 adelarge wrote:
On January 15 2009 21:19 MrHoon wrote:
After the By.Hero interview he said "the new map is the reason why I lost. It is unfair that the map has 2 entry ways instead of 1." When I read that I knew this guy deserved to lose. Winners don't say shit like this.


WHAT? He really said that?


This. Can anyone confirm?

If so, man, Bisu. That's just lame.

Im trying to get into fomos, but being the shitty ass website it is, its taking forever
when I get through fomos I'll post it asap

edit; yeah because of what he said Bisu got tonns of antifans in korea right now ;;

Found it

- 지난주 스타리그에서는 허무하게 패했는데
- You dropped the Starleague in a very depressing fashion.
▲ 일단 1경기에서 진 다음에 정신이 없어서 2경기에 영향이 큰 것 같다. 굳이 변명을 하자면 맵 탓을 하고 싶다. 요즘 맵에서 1게이트 플레이를 하면 저그를 이길 수 없다. 그래서 더블 넥서스를 해야 하는데 달의 눈물은 러시 거리가 2곳이 있다. 더블 넥서스를 위한 최적의 심시티를 준비했는데도 두 갈래 길 때문에 저글링이 난입하고 말았다. 두 곳을 모두 봉쇄하기에는 자원도 부족하고 시간도 없다.
▲ After losing game 1 I fell apart which probably led the result to game 2. If I had to blame on something I would like to say it was the map fault. These days you can't 1gate or you won't beat a zerg. That is why double nexus is the only viable strat against zerg, however tears of the moon has 2 rush entrances. Even though I prepared the best simcity possible (THAT IS A LIE BISU DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT) the zerglings came through. To block both entrance it takes too much resources and time.


Ohh don't give me that shit ... come on Bisu learn to play 1 base tech even TheRock tried and had a good chance of winning , but well its TheRock . Because you didn't practise a good build for the map doesn't meen that the map is bad for protoss to start with . It maybe bad for FE , but with a decent tech build or 2 gate pressure in to expand build its playable as eny ...


or like Kal did with the 4 gate speedzel (he won his games btw)


Haven't watched this game yet .
Magic84
Profile Joined October 2008
Russian Federation1381 Posts
January 15 2009 13:15 GMT
#1075
On January 15 2009 22:12 adelarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2009 21:55 MrHoon wrote:
Im trying to get into fomos, but being the shitty ass website it is, its taking forever
when I get through fomos I'll post it asap

edit; yeah because of what he said Bisu got tonns of antifans in korea right now ;;

Found it

- 지난주 스타리그에서는 허무하게 패했는데
- You dropped the Starleague in a very depressing fashion.
▲ 일단 1경기에서 진 다음에 정신이 없어서 2경기에 영향이 큰 것 같다. 굳이 변명을 하자면 맵 탓을 하고 싶다. 요즘 맵에서 1게이트 플레이를 하면 저그를 이길 수 없다. 그래서 더블 넥서스를 해야 하는데 달의 눈물은 러시 거리가 2곳이 있다. 더블 넥서스를 위한 최적의 심시티를 준비했는데도 두 갈래 길 때문에 저글링이 난입하고 말았다. 두 곳을 모두 봉쇄하기에는 자원도 부족하고 시간도 없다.
▲ After losing game 1 I fell apart which probably led the result to game 2. If I had to blame on something I would like to say it was the map fault. These days you can't 1gate or you won't beat a zerg. That is why double nexus is the only viable strat against zerg, however tears of the moon has 2 rush entrances. Even though I prepared the best simcity possible (THAT IS A LIE BISU DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT) the zerglings came through. To block both entrance it takes too much resources and time.


Oh man T_T. My respect for Bisu just went down more than his ELO. Not only he blame the map for his first loss, but he actually blame it for his second lost too, that's awfull.

If he thought that Tears of the Moon were unplayable vs Z, he should focus on next maps and tried some sort of cheese on Tears. It was BO3 on three different maps after all.

Anyway, thanks for translating!

Well said.
Psyqo
Profile Joined November 2007
United States401 Posts
January 15 2009 13:20 GMT
#1076
GG Savior!!!!!
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-15 13:21:59
January 15 2009 13:21 GMT
#1077
OMG MAESTROOO

I liquibetted MJY winning 2-1 not 2-0 but I'm so happy to be wrong haha.
I should've just believed in him 100%.

Poor Bisu though :/ even if his interview was lame, his play as a Protoss is still one of the most interesting to watch on the proscene right down, and I think the league is much less interesting without him.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
January 15 2009 13:21 GMT
#1078
On January 15 2009 19:12 Tensai176 wrote:
Honestly I feel like Savior didn't play that well, wouldn't get your destroyer hopes up. He engaged in many many crappy battles that lost him hydras. Despite a few nice shuttle snipes he basically did that one zergling rush (pretty cheesy) and rode that to victory.

I'm just saying cause I wanted Savior to be back like 10 times and he failed every single time. I want a good showing before I'm convinced.

That ling rush cost him about 8 drones, he needed to make up for those with it. I don't think he was ahead pretty much at all after it. (sorry for late post)
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
January 15 2009 13:22 GMT
#1079
sigh bisu and excuses.
DONT WORRY I STILL LOVE YOU.
Aus)MaCrO
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia349 Posts
January 15 2009 13:24 GMT
#1080
As an addition to what I wrote before, it must be said that this may well be the worst night of Bisu's career. Not only is he out of both starleagues, but he is out of both starleagues as a result of playing what is meant to be his best matchup. He must be crushed. The major pillar his career has been built upon, his revolutionary P v Z, has fallen in a most devastating fashion. A week ago, Bisu was the best player in the world, he was bonjwa to be! How he avoids a long, savior-esque slump from all of this, I do not know. The irony is obvious. Bisu beat sAviOr's dominant Z v P 3-0, at the very least contributing to his slump. We do not know it yet, but sAviOr may well have just returned the favor.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Khaldor1305
crisheroes1088
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8343
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 22m
INu's Battles
16h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.