On January 08 2009 20:47 gk_ender wrote:
I wanna personally say thanks yoon
I wanna personally say thanks yoon
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
xxsaznpride
United States506 Posts
On January 08 2009 20:47 gk_ender wrote: I wanna personally say thanks yoon | ||
|
geno
United States1404 Posts
| ||
|
eshlow
United States5210 Posts
On January 08 2009 20:47 gk_ender wrote: I wanna personally say thanks yoon | ||
|
spydernoob
Canada1066 Posts
| ||
|
Disarray
United States1164 Posts
| ||
|
Disarray
United States1164 Posts
| ||
|
VioleTAK
4411 Posts
| ||
|
Rostam
United States2552 Posts
On January 08 2009 20:49 VioleTAK wrote: Flash is constantly eating and drinking :-) "Eating helps" | ||
|
RamenStyle
United States1929 Posts
| ||
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
On January 08 2009 20:49 VioleTAK wrote: Flash is constantly eating and drinking :-) He's the smart one. He'll be the only one who won't have to eat or drink later, when they can be practicing. =P | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
the second poll was who do you want to meet the most in the finals 3rd was savior 2nd i think was jaedong 1st is bisu Horang2 is constactly touching his hair hehe | ||
|
village_idiot
2436 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51696 Posts
| ||
|
XYoonZ
United States282 Posts
3rd Savior 2nd Jaedong 7 votes 1st Bisu 10 votes SOO SORRY GUYS! I'm getting flood alerts like CRAZY. 8th-1st seeds get 2 changes per player. | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
spydernoob
Canada1066 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
village_idiot
2436 Posts
| ||
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
On January 08 2009 20:52 XYoonZ wrote: SOO SORRY GUYS! I'm getting flood alerts like CRAZY. Ahh yeah... I'm not sure at what time/postcount that goes away. Anyone know? | ||
|
Rostam
United States2552 Posts
On January 08 2009 20:52 spydernoob wrote: god id kill to see yarnc call out lux Yeah haha that would be so awesome | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|