• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13237 users

SoCal LAN III - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 11 2008 00:38 GMT
#61
! you can get it when you apply! lawl.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Tibs
Profile Joined October 2006
United States148 Posts
July 11 2008 01:45 GMT
#62
Boooo!

I cant load up LighT's homepage from work. So I'll proxy it ^_^;

Even though Im off work in a half hour probably as long as Regional Directions dont pop in at the last moment which wont matter since my other counter part will be staying till 8 woot.

There ya go. All done.
- FT.aCt)Sony -
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 11 2008 02:45 GMT
#63
ANYWAYS . I will get on this fully 100% when I return. I will be gone until tuesday. Going camping. Have no fear, I shall return!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
July 11 2008 06:43 GMT
#64
If it is August 23rd then I am a for sure, and most any weekend after that I don't have plans for yet so I can always set aside the weekend for Starcraft.
Moderator
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
July 11 2008 07:16 GMT
#65
Freaking whats up, semi you rule. I'll delete that "maybe" :D
I would be depressed if you couldn't make it, you are vital to my happiness.

Where the heck has diggity been? If you are lurking, post here man!
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Diggity
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States806 Posts
July 11 2008 07:27 GMT
#66
perfect timing.

I expect to be there but even if I am not get me the replays and I will have the games commentated.

semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
July 11 2008 08:25 GMT
#67
Or I could just kidnap you and take you along with me.
Moderator
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-11 22:16:50
July 11 2008 22:16 GMT
#68
Oh yea, I think their comps don't allow you to save or copy shit from their C:/ drive. (I think it deletes previous users modifications/dl's on every logon, not sure). but anyways we will have to ask them to give us the reps and load the maps into the comps(unless we can find away around it ourselves).

PS- What maps? Python obviously. Not familiar with any new maps what are their names are they balanced?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
July 11 2008 23:00 GMT
#69
Uh...Othello is one of the more balanced new ones, I think it should definitely be put in the pool.
Super serious.
ccp
Profile Joined June 2008
United States16 Posts
July 11 2008 23:28 GMT
#70
You're right Charlie. We don't allow modification to our hard drive (for obvious reasons) but we can deploy any map you guys want to deploy. As far as mods go, we'll have to inspect them first so it's best to not have them, but we're flexible.
Also, you can save stuff to your own USB drive and surf the web while playing (if you want to). I know most cybercafes block this but we don't.

As for recording the replays, how do u guys intend to do that? Fraps? If so, I'll have to install it on one or two stations. I assume we'll have a moderator (or two) to watch/record the games? Maybe participate as an observer (using a group of observers ) to watch various parts of the screen? Hot key 8 or 10 of them and instantly zoom to different areas of the map. Everybody ally the observer so his units won't get attacked.

August 23rd sounds pretty good. I'm free that day (although it's not my work day) so I might even be able to compete....yeah...instant elimination on round 1 but we'll see.
ccp
Profile Joined June 2008
United States16 Posts
July 11 2008 23:40 GMT
#71
Also, here are two more pictures of the place:
[image loading]


[image loading]
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 12 2008 00:01 GMT
#72
On July 12 2008 08:28 ccp wrote:
You're right Charlie. We don't allow modification to our hard drive (for obvious reasons) but we can deploy any map you guys want to deploy. As far as mods go, we'll have to inspect them first so it's best to not have them, but we're flexible.
Also, you can save stuff to your own USB drive and surf the web while playing (if you want to). I know most cybercafes block this but we don't.

As for recording the replays, how do u guys intend to do that? Fraps? If so, I'll have to install it on one or two stations. I assume we'll have a moderator (or two) to watch/record the games? Maybe participate as an observer (using a group of observers ) to watch various parts of the screen? Hot key 8 or 10 of them and instantly zoom to different areas of the map. Everybody ally the observer so his units won't get attacked.

August 23rd sounds pretty good. I'm free that day (although it's not my work day) so I might even be able to compete....yeah...instant elimination on round 1 but we'll see.

replays is an in-game feature in Starcraft

it saves the game as a file, and you use starcraft to open that file to watch the replay

so, one could just save the replays to the usb drive and do whatever one wants with it
blabberrrrr
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
July 12 2008 05:24 GMT
#73
Those comps look awesome for Broodwar. Yeah, the replays save directly to the hard drive and usually we save them all, then at the end shove them onto a USB drive. So I don't know how that is going to work out... Each .rep file is < 100k, so they are pretty non-threatening.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
July 12 2008 08:27 GMT
#74
wcg maps plz
I'm like, the coolest
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 12 2008 21:52 GMT
#75
lol fuck wcg
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 12 2008 21:57 GMT
#76
On July 12 2008 14:24 Quesadilla wrote:
Those comps look awesome for Broodwar. Yeah, the replays save directly to the hard drive and usually we save them all, then at the end shove them onto a USB drive. So I don't know how that is going to work out... Each .rep file is < 100k, so they are pretty non-threatening.



So ccp, they reps save to C:/program files/starcraft/maps/replays and then we need to pull them out of each person's comp and load into a USB or ipod or whatever.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Chobohobo
Profile Joined January 2004
United States945 Posts
July 13 2008 18:15 GMT
#77
I'd come again.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 13 2008 23:31 GMT
#78
[image loading]


I thought I saw flashes of light. haha
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 14 2008 22:19 GMT
#79
bump
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Tibs
Profile Joined October 2006
United States148 Posts
July 15 2008 00:51 GMT
#80
Use Luna instead python.

Sick and tired of playing that god forsaken LT wannabe look-a-like.
- FT.aCt)Sony -
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O131
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 618
ZZZero.O 131
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5516
JimRising 105
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4160
Other Games
summit1g9701
FrodaN2493
Liquid`RaSZi1943
C9.Mang0367
ToD227
Livibee197
Pyrionflax97
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS39
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 132
• musti20045 41
• Sammyuel 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1474
• Shiphtur624
• Scarra576
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.