• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9258 users

[Art] Casual Sunday - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
March 08 2008 01:35 GMT
#21
art.ificial 25%

Saturdays are good days for drinking.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
March 08 2008 02:40 GMT
#22
I would like to participate. Don't know if I can get on the computer at 2pm on Sunday though. I may have "better things" to do.
Kk.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
March 08 2008 06:53 GMT
#23
Well, I'm 100% sure I can make it... but since it's 11:00 AM my time it's lunchtime like, during the tournament so I don't know... So I'll post back don't put me on the list yet let me try and figure something out
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-08 10:20:24
March 08 2008 10:17 GMT
#24
On March 08 2008 11:40 Kwidowmaker wrote:
I would like to participate. Don't know if I can get on the computer at 2pm on Sunday though. I may have "better things" to do.


Common, you can masturbate all you want AFTER the tourney!
I'm putting you down with 40%, is that ok?

On March 08 2008 15:53 Superiorwolf wrote:
Well, I'm 100% sure I can make it... but since it's 11:00 AM my time it's lunchtime like, during the tournament so I don't know... So I'll post back don't put me on the list yet let me try and figure something out


Haha, you plan to get a game with NonY as well? If you can eat your lunch REALLY fast, Im sure we can figure something out. Worst case you will autolose a game and jump down a bracket level.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
March 08 2008 12:14 GMT
#25
99% i'll be there >]

art.SlaSh
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 08 2008 18:30 GMT
#26
I can never show up to these
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
xBTx
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada542 Posts
March 08 2008 20:27 GMT
#27
lol last night SNL was playing the episode with the "Lazy Sunday". So basically that's their way of giving their blessing to your event.
stuffing feathers up your butt doesnt make you a chicken
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 08 2008 23:06 GMT
#28
Art.Dminus 80% I seriously might oversleep.
~o~ I have returned
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 08 2008 23:33 GMT
#29
On March 09 2008 03:30 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I can never show up to these

Stop having a life, it is just rude to the rest of us.

Oh, and why are you a zergling?
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 08 2008 23:40 GMT
#30
On March 09 2008 08:33 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2008 03:30 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I can never show up to these

Stop having a life, it is just rude to the rest of us.

Oh, and why are you a zergling?


I'm sorry man, I'm trying to get rid of my non-BW life but it's difficult :p
and because I thought a zergling was infinitely cooler than a devourer
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
March 08 2008 23:56 GMT
#31
BlueLaguna 25%
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Sr18
Profile Joined April 2006
Netherlands1141 Posts
March 09 2008 00:24 GMT
#32
Art.Tired 30%
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't Park Yeong Min - CJ fighting!
Try
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1293 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-09 00:57:35
March 09 2008 00:28 GMT
#33
sign me up, my B.net ID is Faultless 25%
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
March 09 2008 01:18 GMT
#34
On West I'm Ancestral_1274
67.6% or so I'd say. I'm eating this huge peanut butter sandwich to get strong, and it might put me under. It's so much food, but I'll try to make it through.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 09 2008 01:20 GMT
#35
I doubt it will put you under for 16 hours.
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
March 09 2008 01:40 GMT
#36
On March 09 2008 10:20 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I doubt it will put you under for 16 hours.

This is a BIG sandwich. But with your encouragement, I may persevere. I hope to see you there ;P.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-09 11:30:39
March 09 2008 10:45 GMT
#37
Ok, it is little more than 8 hours left until the tourney starts, and we are currently at 8.916 participants actually turning up. Registration is open until the tourney starts, and you are welcome to just turn up in the channel op clanart at that time and you're in. Anyways, we will probably be enough to get a tourney going at least.

Since i've heard no other opinions on the maps, ill just go with fusions map pool for the winners bracket. I may add some more spice in the lower brackets, but if the players think that my suggested map is just stupid, it is ok to override and just play on one of the normal maps instead. We are here for fun.

On March 09 2008 10:18 Ancestral wrote:
67.6%


I hate you.

EDIT:
OMG, DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME!!!!! O_o
NEW TIME!!!

ok, so (stupid) US change to daylight saving time today, europe does not. I will stick to the "3 hours before TLattack" schedual, so the US times will be unchanged (but in the NEW time!!), while europeans will have to make it one hour earlier. ill update the OP now.

Sorry for this late "change" of time. As all other problems in the world, it's origin is the US government, and I claim myself without responsibility.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-09 13:18:17
March 09 2008 13:17 GMT
#38
Btw, if we are to meet in Hamachi, is there a network ready for us?
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-09 14:46:37
March 09 2008 14:46 GMT
#39
As you can read in the OP, we meet in "op clanart@USwest" on bnet.

Normally people go to "Clan Art 9//liquid" to play their games on hamachi afterwards. I'll provide you with everything you need to know when the tourney starts.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 09 2008 17:24 GMT
#40
SHIT, I don't have hamachi...what version is it that all the kids these days are using?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2836
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 40m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.