• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9180 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 10 - CPL Seeding - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-16 01:47:29
November 16 2016 01:44 GMT
#21
I would like to suggest Destination be replaced with http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Overwatch

to encourage foreign map usage. It's also 2 player and can provide for great entertaining games while maintaining more strategic diversity than destination does in midgame.

Likewise I would recommend http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Latin_Quarter to replace either Neo-Jade or Sniper Ridge for later stages in the tournament.







Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
November 16 2016 01:49 GMT
#22
I hate Destination.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 16 2016 02:02 GMT
#23
On November 16 2016 10:44 DarkNetHunter wrote:
I would like to suggest Destination be replaced with http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Overwatch

to encourage foreign map usage. It's also 2 player and can provide for great entertaining games while maintaining more strategic diversity than destination does in midgame.

Likewise I would recommend http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Latin_Quarter to replace either Neo-Jade or Sniper Ridge for later stages in the tournament.









Strong possibility on Overwatch/Latin Quarter replacing one or both of Jade/Sniper/CB.

Destination I'm less certain on. Final decisions or poll will be announced by 28th.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
November 16 2016 02:04 GMT
#24
Oh. Hm. I would like to play, but the start times on a Sunday don't work very well for me.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 16 2016 02:34 GMT
#25
Bummer Falling. Picked this time as it has been an overwhelming favorite in the polling for league time in the CPL thread. Hope it works out you can make it, and as usual there is usually a little more flexibility for scheduling after the group stages.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-16 05:34:45
November 16 2016 05:33 GMT
#26
TL Name: ArcTimes
ICCup Akas: I'm going to play with the account 'FatReaver', but my max rank account is rQ.Arc.
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C- in 2012.
Race/Matchups (if race pick, random not allowed): Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Yes

I don't have games on any account this season but I played some games in shield battery against some players that are signing up to this, not sure if that counts. I can still play some games on iccup though.
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-22 17:45:30
November 16 2016 06:36 GMT
#27
TL Name: halomonian
ICCup Akas: omni33, enjOy, n.jOy
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D-
Race/Matchups (if race pick, random not allowed): Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Yes
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-16 07:07:53
November 16 2016 07:06 GMT
#28
TL Name: Scaramanga
ICCup Akas: [TA]Scaramanga + Show Spoiler +
http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/gamingprofile/[TA]Scaramanga.html

Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D+
Race/Matchups (if race pick, random not allowed): Terran
Playing in CPL?: Y
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-16 08:21:19
November 16 2016 08:19 GMT
#29
TL Name: Golgotha
ICCup Akas: Golgotha
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D-
Race/Matchups (if race pick, random not allowed): Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Yes
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-16 10:43:21
November 16 2016 08:38 GMT
#30
On November 16 2016 09:41 Jealous wrote:
LMaster, Faust?? C high players??

DRIT, never change xD



Well maybe you should be the last person on this forum talking about smurfing in D ranks events, shouldn't you?

Nothing personal, but I found that posting of yours to be as funny as LMaster and DNH competing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Comodore
Profile Joined July 2013
Brazil51 Posts
November 16 2016 12:00 GMT
#31
TL Name: Comodore
ICCup Akas: Comodore, Muliat
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D+
Race/Matchups (if race pick, random not allowed): Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Y
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
November 16 2016 13:24 GMT
#32
On November 16 2016 17:38 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2016 09:41 Jealous wrote:
LMaster, Faust?? C high players??

DRIT, never change xD



Well maybe you should be the last person on this forum talking about smurfing in D ranks events, shouldn't you?

Nothing personal, but I found that posting of yours to be as funny as LMaster and DNH competing.


I don't think he was saying smurfing since this is out in the open and not smurfing, but rather amusing from a signup perspective. :p

As I wrote in my post I'll only play if I'm eligible for CPL. I left DRTL when I approximated my skill to C- (unlike many others at the time) and I've never won anything D-ranks related. I'm working on laddering but I don't have much time to play BW so I don't know if I'll have an accurate picture before the tourney. Artanis dispatched me in 5minutes in the last event I played with you guys tho

LMaster is playing Zerg which presumably doesn't put him above C- level for the near future.
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
chouithegewy
Profile Joined April 2016
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-21 06:02:06
November 16 2016 13:51 GMT
#33
Edit: Hey guys , don't think I can play the group stages on the 27th. I'll be traveling back home. If this means I can't participate, please remove me from the list.

Going to check out CPL and see what happens.
Don't worry, be happy! (chilos)
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 16 2016 15:06 GMT
#34
On November 16 2016 22:24 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2016 17:38 chrisolo wrote:
On November 16 2016 09:41 Jealous wrote:
LMaster, Faust?? C high players??

DRIT, never change xD



Well maybe you should be the last person on this forum talking about smurfing in D ranks events, shouldn't you?

Nothing personal, but I found that posting of yours to be as funny as LMaster and DNH competing.


I don't think he was saying smurfing since this is out in the open and not smurfing, but rather amusing from a signup perspective. :p

As I wrote in my post I'll only play if I'm eligible for CPL. I left DRTL when I approximated my skill to C- (unlike many others at the time) and I've never won anything D-ranks related. I'm working on laddering but I don't have much time to play BW so I don't know if I'll have an accurate picture before the tourney. Artanis dispatched me in 5minutes in the last event I played with you guys tho

LMaster is playing Zerg which presumably doesn't put him above C- level for the near future.


Moreover, the poll between C-/C max rank for CPL is fairly close at the moment, so depending on numbers and popular vote it's very possible that C rank max may be allowed in CPL.

Which means that I'm currently going to allow C to participate in the CPL ranking tour as well, on a "first come, last serve" basis.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ArmadA[NaS]
Profile Joined January 2014
United States348 Posts
November 16 2016 15:46 GMT
#35
TL Name: f10eQQ
Iccup AKAs: f10eQQ, n.stOp)ArmadA, iNs.ArmadA, LuxuryElite
Highest Max Rank: C
Race: Protoss
Playing in CPL: Yes (if low C's are allowed, otherwise I'll be practice partner)
awerti
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
227 Posts
November 16 2016 16:06 GMT
#36
TL Name: awerti
ICCup Akas: awerti, awerti[BSG], iin.Arubar
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D+ in 1v1, C- in 2v2.
Race/Matchups: Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Yes
For Aiur!
snowfruit
Profile Joined May 2016
Germany34 Posts
November 16 2016 16:47 GMT
#37
what is the deadline for signup?
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
November 16 2016 18:41 GMT
#38
TL Name: HaFnium
ICCup Akas: corratec, ghostse1800, snowdon_ranger,. my_lil_airport
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C- old rankings. C new rankings
Race/Matchups: Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Yes

I have managed to get a second palce finish on the previous d rank individual league. The rules seem a bit different then with quite a few C level players. Am happy to sit out (or off race) depends on what you guys think.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_League/DRIT_9
BW forever!
mangu
Profile Joined November 2016
Dominican Republic7 Posts
November 16 2016 20:44 GMT
#39
TL Name: Mangu
ICCup Akas: mangu
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D
Race/Matchups (if race pick, random not allowed): Protoss
Playing in CPL?: Y
PPMD Kreygasm
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
November 16 2016 22:01 GMT
#40
On November 16 2016 17:38 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2016 09:41 Jealous wrote:
LMaster, Faust?? C high players??

DRIT, never change xD



Well maybe you should be the last person on this forum talking about smurfing in D ranks events, shouldn't you?

Nothing personal, but I found that posting of yours to be as funny as LMaster and DNH competing.

As an expert in such matters, my opinion is invaluable.

You missed the point though, as DNH said. It was /meant/ to be funny.

@L_Master: Damn, when I saw the poll last, it had C- high by a margin so I went ahead and got 1 game into C+... Maybe I should appease my fans like chrisolo, lose a game, and sign up? ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM954
TaKeTV 339
TKL 317
IndyStarCraft 204
ZombieGrub99
BRAT_OK 98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 954
TKL 317
IndyStarCraft 204
MaxPax 166
ZombieGrub99
BRAT_OK 98
JuggernautJason57
Nathanias 31
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 647
ggaemo 165
White-Ra 137
firebathero 78
Barracks 71
910 48
Shine 40
Killer 27
Trap 26
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0161
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9038
Liquid`Hasu1973
crisheroes1799
Trikslyr69
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5145
summit1g4722
singsing1318
Beastyqt819
shahzam429
B2W.Neo327
ArmadaUGS125
KnowMe120
UpATreeSC64
Pyrionflax4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream435
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 194
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• blackmanpl 17
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade932
Other Games
• imaqtpie543
• Shiphtur339
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.