• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:32
CEST 02:32
KST 09:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8543 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 10 - CPL Seeding - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
January 28 2017 02:35 GMT
#261
ProbuA's build in game2 is this one:


The scenearios are pretty similar with the 2 goons fighting the push at the start.

It also has a lliquipedia page:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2_Gate_Range_Expand
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-28 06:07:02
January 28 2017 05:32 GMT
#262
On January 28 2017 11:35 ArcTimes wrote:
ProbuA's build in game2 is this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMmWZ9wJGNs

The scenearios are pretty similar with the 2 goons fighting the push at the start.

It also has a lliquipedia page:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2_Gate_Range_Expand

Thank you for this!

I am sorry that I have not cut the previous cast into YouTube VODs yet, been very busy with school.

Thank you for all the players for sending reps and playing some great games, thank you to all the viewers, cheers!

@HappyBunny: Nice!!

EDIT: Placeholder VOD:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/117836273
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
awerti
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
227 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-28 08:02:58
January 28 2017 07:43 GMT
#263
@Jealous
Hey, I'm watching the vod now. I'm iiN.Arubar

About my PvP, you said that I cut probes too much. I don't do it intentionally, I'm just bad at making them. And I got supply blocked at 17 twice simply because I was nervous and forgot the pylon.

I also thought Vitlich would be a no show, he was slow at getting back to me, so I was preparing builds for finals vs Xloctis already. I did practice PvP on any of the semifinals maps. And I have only myself to blame

I was trying out a new build, 3 gate robo, I decided it could be my new standard PvP build. I only do 1 macro build per match-up for now. Still not sure how I feel about this BO. I die against zealot aggression easily because of bad micro. And it is hard to punish opponents who go for nexus before me.

Game order was wrong as well, but it does not matter anyway. It was:
Circuit Breakers 0:1. I went for 8 gates off 2 bases here because I did not know if I was ahead or behind, so I decided to go all-in with goons. It's my panic strategy in PvP
Destination - 0:2. I went for a proxy 9/9 here to equal the score, failed badly hehe.
Overwatch - 1:2
Queensbridge 1:3

Anyway, thanks for casting! It was really fun to participate. Waiting for the draft
For Aiur!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 28 2017 08:24 GMT
#264
On January 28 2017 16:43 awerti wrote:
@Jealous
Hey, I'm watching the vod now. I'm iiN.Arubar

About my PvP, you said that I cut probes too much. I don't do it intentionally, I'm just bad at making them. And I got supply blocked at 17 twice simply because I was nervous and forgot the pylon.

I also thought Vitlich would be a no show, he was slow at getting back to me, so I was preparing builds for finals vs Xloctis already. I did practice PvP on any of the semifinals maps. And I have only myself to blame

I was trying out a new build, 3 gate robo, I decided it could be my new standard PvP build. I only do 1 macro build per match-up for now. Still not sure how I feel about this BO. I die against zealot aggression easily because of bad micro. And it is hard to punish opponents who go for nexus before me.

Game order was wrong as well, but it does not matter anyway. It was:
Circuit Breakers 0:1. I went for 8 gates off 2 bases here because I did not know if I was ahead or behind, so I decided to go all-in with goons. It's my panic strategy in PvP
Destination - 0:2. I went for a proxy 9/9 here to equal the score, failed badly hehe.
Overwatch - 1:2
Queensbridge 1:3

Anyway, thanks for casting! It was really fun to participate. Waiting for the draft

I see! Sorry about the order being wrong. I thought I had kept track of the download order but I guess I was mistaken since all the reps had similar names ):

By 3 Gate Robo, do you mean 3 Gates and then Robo or Gate Robo Gate Gate?

Draft is coming soon! It is being discussed in super secret channel as we speak.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
awerti
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
227 Posts
January 28 2017 09:42 GMT
#265
I mean this BO: 3_Gate_Robo_(vs._Protoss)
For Aiur!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 28 2017 10:40 GMT
#266
On January 28 2017 18:42 awerti wrote:
I mean this BO: 3_Gate_Robo_(vs._Protoss)

Gate Robo Gate Gate.

This is the safest opening that exists You should not outright die to anything in PvP with this opening. However, you will struggle vs. early Zeal (as you said) and you may be economically disadvantaged vs. Nexus-first (as you said). That is the nature of this build, and of Brood War: there is no 1 ultimate build.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 01 2017 16:10 GMT
#267
Heads up: There will be no cast this week as I am sick and I have lost my voice ): Sorry.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
February 01 2017 17:04 GMT
#268
Everyone send him honey and tea.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 01 2017 22:52 GMT
#269
On February 02 2017 02:04 SCC-Faust wrote:
Everyone send him honey and tea.

Please also send someone who can be a stenographer at my lectures and will do all my traditional work as well please.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-10 18:51:56
February 08 2017 23:19 GMT
#270
** CPL Ro4 WILL BE CAST AT 01:00 GMT (+00:00) on Friday, February 10th **

>> http://www.twitch.tv/schamtoo <<

We have a special guest for this cast! Schamtoo, an SC2 commentator and budding BW enthusiast will be the main host for this week's cast.
@BlizzHeroes @StarCraftCommentator

Look forward to superior production values, an experienced caster, new blood, energy, and exposure Be sure to check out his channel above, where he has been logging his BW journey so far.

Co-casting will be done by your regular ol' host, Jealous@TL.

for all of you Fazers fans, he will be back for the next cast!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-09 23:41:31
February 09 2017 23:40 GMT
#271
Apologies for the delay in uploading videos - for some reason, I keep getting errors when trying to export Highlights into YouTube. In the meantime, you can see the videos cut up by Ro# here:

+ Show Spoiler [DRIT Ro8] +

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120924036

+ Show Spoiler [DRIT Ro4] +

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120925206


+ Show Spoiler [CPL Ro8] +

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119061256

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 11 2017 00:58 GMT
#272
Cast starting in 2 minutes!

https://www.twitch.tv/schamtoo
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2017 04:28 GMT
#273
Was watching last several games of CPL Ro4 cast and gotta say I enjoyed very minute of it. Shoutout to Schamtoo and Jealous for awesome cast! Look forward to the finals cast!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-11 04:33:38
February 11 2017 04:32 GMT
#274
Placeholder VOD before Twitch allows us to export/split the series:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121196596

Thank you everyone for tuning in! I hope you had a great time.

On February 11 2017 13:28 QuickStriker wrote:
Was watching last several games of CPL Ro4 cast and gotta say I enjoyed very minute of it. Shoutout to Schamtoo and Jealous for awesome cast! Look forward to the finals cast!

Thanks for the support Finals will be a week from now, Friday the 17th, when we'll (me + whoever available) be revealing more league-specific information!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
evilEye_
Profile Joined October 2014
United States91 Posts
February 11 2017 07:19 GMT
#275
@SCC-Faust - Check your PM
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.
awerti
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
227 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-11 15:06:01
February 11 2017 15:05 GMT
#276
I made this months ago for a different purpose, but it kind of fits in here as well. I hope for good games, and channel my protoss energy to evilEye :D
A 100 apm protoss vs a 250 apm B- zerg who will actually be a coach in the league, let's see what happens.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sad terrans


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
For Aiur!
SchAmToo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1141 Posts
February 11 2017 21:37 GMT
#277
Hi friends!

Had a lot of fun casting last night, but would love to hear your comments. Here's all the games in spoiler free youtube playlist!

twitch.tv/schamtoo | twitter.com/schamtoo
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-12 03:14:34
February 12 2017 03:10 GMT
#278
GET HYPE!

** CPL + DRIT FINALS! WILL BE CAST ON Saturday, Feb 18 1:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) **

CPL Proper:
SCC-Faust vs. EvilEye

DRIT 10:
Xloctis vs. Vitlich


>> http://www.twitch.tv/TrappedInC <<

By the Dynamic Duo: Jealous@TL and Fazers@TL

Following the games, CPL team rosters will be announced, and more!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-12 07:15:25
February 12 2017 06:37 GMT
#279
All of the VODs that I could access are up on YouTube, and the Liquipedia page is updated!

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_League/DRIT_10#VODs

EDIT: CPL Ro8 was muted due to copyright infringement, I have edited it and the changes should be up shortly.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
lazersnipe
Profile Joined November 2016
Canada219 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-12 20:44:31
February 12 2017 20:35 GMT
#280
Thanks for the casts of those semi-final games Jealous and SchAmToo! I hadn't heard you cast before as I don't really watch any SC2 or other games, but I enjoyed the enthusiasm you brought to the casts and always enjoy some BW , glad you could join in. I'll be looking forward to seeing the finals of both of the tourneys being cast.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft533
Nina 144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
Hyuk 50
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
Doublelift4664
Other Games
summit1g9418
FrodaN3321
JimRising 581
KnowMe207
ViBE118
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King61
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1264
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 29m
INu's Battles
11h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
Replay Cast
22h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.