• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:12
CEST 19:12
KST 02:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9327 users

[R&S] Amateur TeamLeague - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
November 10 2015 16:58 GMT
#41
I will join the happy guessing:

Bunny SlayerS <<< Stealth Bunnies

Obvisouly, sB will roll any opposition every round...


Club Starcraft vs DeSPA

Melchsee <Fighting Spirit> Biolunar
crimson0011 <New Heartbreak Ridge> JXN ( v )
tru]irish <Shadowplay> LTY
f10esQQ <Demian> Artanis
sGs.BaBo <Colosseum II> Art_Of_Turtle
( v ) Fazers[PaiN] <Match Point> Fischei

WeMadeC vs Sexy Gladiators

zs-Adun <Fighting Spirit> PuBepoH
Master_soul <New Heartbreak Ridge> Dutch
CoughingHydra <Shadowplay> romarior
CrispyDrone <Demian> iCCup.JiN
Taehee[KaL] <Colosseum II> iwL-Hellscream
Kororo <Match Point> mmmbop[rage]
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-10 17:27:29
November 10 2015 17:26 GMT
#42
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-10 17:34:21
November 10 2015 17:33 GMT
#43
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


Well, losing a ZvP on HBR should automatically grant at least 6 points to the opposite team

edit:
Also, predicting Terrans to beat Protoss of similar skill is always pretty bold xD
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 10 2015 17:36 GMT
#44
On November 11 2015 02:33 ggrrg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


Well, losing a ZvP on HBR should automatically grant at least 6 points to the opposite team

edit:
Also, predicting Terrans to beat Protoss of similar skill is always pretty bold xD

TvP easy match up... PvZ on HBR isn't bad at all, so easy to split map.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-10 18:48:25
November 10 2015 18:47 GMT
#45
On November 11 2015 01:58 ggrrg wrote:
I will join the happy guessing:

Bunny SlayerS <<< Stealth Bunnies

Obvisouly, sB will roll any opposition every round...


Club Starcraft vs DeSPA

Melchsee <Fighting Spirit> Biolunar
crimson0011 <New Heartbreak Ridge> JXN ( v )
tru]irish <Shadowplay> LTY
f10esQQ <Demian> Artanis
sGs.BaBo <Colosseum II> Art_Of_Turtle
( v ) Fazers[PaiN] <Match Point> Fischei

WeMadeC vs Sexy Gladiators

zs-Adun <Fighting Spirit> PuBepoH
Master_soul <New Heartbreak Ridge> Dutch
CoughingHydra <Shadowplay> romarior
CrispyDrone <Demian> iCCup.JiN
Taehee[KaL] <Colosseum II> iwL-Hellscream
Kororo <Match Point> mmmbop[rage]


Please have faith for Club Starcraft, I'm not the best player on the team. lol


My prediction is Melchsee > Biolunar
Crimson > JXN
irish < LTY
f10esqq > Artanis
BaBo > Art of Turtle
Fazers > Fischei
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
November 10 2015 19:10 GMT
#46
On November 11 2015 03:47 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 01:58 ggrrg wrote:
I will join the happy guessing:

Bunny SlayerS <<< Stealth Bunnies

Obvisouly, sB will roll any opposition every round...


Club Starcraft vs DeSPA

Melchsee <Fighting Spirit> Biolunar
crimson0011 <New Heartbreak Ridge> JXN ( v )
tru]irish <Shadowplay> LTY
f10esQQ <Demian> Artanis
sGs.BaBo <Colosseum II> Art_Of_Turtle
( v ) Fazers[PaiN] <Match Point> Fischei

WeMadeC vs Sexy Gladiators

zs-Adun <Fighting Spirit> PuBepoH
Master_soul <New Heartbreak Ridge> Dutch
CoughingHydra <Shadowplay> romarior
CrispyDrone <Demian> iCCup.JiN
Taehee[KaL] <Colosseum II> iwL-Hellscream
Kororo <Match Point> mmmbop[rage]


Please have faith for Club Starcraft, I'm not the best player on the team. lol


My prediction is Melchsee > Biolunar
Crimson > JXN
irish < LTY
f10esqq > Artanis
BaBo > Art of Turtle
Fazers > Fischei


Predicting 4x P>Z is even bolder than predicting 2x T>P :p
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
November 10 2015 19:30 GMT
#47
I hope we can get some of the games casted. That would really add to the professional feeling of this league.

So far so good, played my game., loving the league. Even started to practice already with someone from my team.
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
November 10 2015 20:35 GMT
#48
On November 11 2015 04:30 B-royal wrote:
I hope we can get some of the games casted. That would really add to the professional feeling of this league.

So far so good, played my game., loving the league. Even started to practice already with someone from my team.

agree!
This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
November 10 2015 20:44 GMT
#49
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!
This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
November 11 2015 03:55 GMT
#50
On November 11 2015 04:30 B-royal wrote:
I hope we can get some of the games casted. That would really add to the professional feeling of this league.

So far so good, played my game., loving the league. Even started to practice already with someone from my team.


The plan is to have the entire league casted, but at the time it's most convenient to the caster. LMaster has already come forth as the head caster, but he's not able to take a full load every week. As of right now, he's done for at least 1 or 2 sets a week (unless he tells me otherwise) and I'm open to anyone else who wants to either cast at a scheduled time every week or just whenever they can. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
November 11 2015 03:56 GMT
#51
On November 11 2015 05:44 AmatistA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!

Thanks, man! Falling scares me.... all protoss scare me... I really hope I'm able to at least make a game of it.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
November 11 2015 13:13 GMT
#52
On November 11 2015 12:55 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 04:30 B-royal wrote:
I hope we can get some of the games casted. That would really add to the professional feeling of this league.

So far so good, played my game., loving the league. Even started to practice already with someone from my team.


The plan is to have the entire league casted, but at the time it's most convenient to the caster. LMaster has already come forth as the head caster, but he's not able to take a full load every week. As of right now, he's done for at least 1 or 2 sets a week (unless he tells me otherwise) and I'm open to anyone else who wants to either cast at a scheduled time every week or just whenever they can. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.


Great! I would be interested but I'm afraid I won't have much interesting to say. My knowledge is very limited (of the game and of the scene) since I'm a new player; at the moment I also don't have a microphone yet. But maybe in the future!
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
November 11 2015 19:20 GMT
#53
On November 11 2015 12:56 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 05:44 AmatistA wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!

Thanks, man! Falling scares me.... all protoss scare me... I really hope I'm able to at least make a game of it.

Cheese him. Cheese him hard. Cheese him true.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 11 2015 21:24 GMT
#54
On November 12 2015 04:20 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2015 12:56 Shimy wrote:
On November 11 2015 05:44 AmatistA wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!

Thanks, man! Falling scares me.... all protoss scare me... I really hope I'm able to at least make a game of it.

Cheese him. Cheese him hard. Cheese him true.

You haven't seen Shimy cheese :D
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
November 11 2015 21:35 GMT
#55
This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
November 12 2015 01:31 GMT
#56
On November 12 2015 06:24 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 04:20 Jealous wrote:
On November 11 2015 12:56 Shimy wrote:
On November 11 2015 05:44 AmatistA wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!

Thanks, man! Falling scares me.... all protoss scare me... I really hope I'm able to at least make a game of it.

Cheese him. Cheese him hard. Cheese him true.

You haven't seen Shimy cheese :D

Yeah, I think I have a better shot just playing straight up tbh We're trying to play right now, but our dang games keep dropping. Anyone have any suggestions? we both have relatively the same ping. I feel like my internet is stable, but I know nothing of how BW connects to other players via peer-to-peer or whatever.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
November 12 2015 01:52 GMT
#57
On November 12 2015 10:31 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 06:24 Eywa- wrote:
On November 12 2015 04:20 Jealous wrote:
On November 11 2015 12:56 Shimy wrote:
On November 11 2015 05:44 AmatistA wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!

Thanks, man! Falling scares me.... all protoss scare me... I really hope I'm able to at least make a game of it.

Cheese him. Cheese him hard. Cheese him true.

You haven't seen Shimy cheese :D

Yeah, I think I have a better shot just playing straight up tbh We're trying to play right now, but our dang games keep dropping. Anyone have any suggestions? we both have relatively the same ping. I feel like my internet is stable, but I know nothing of how BW connects to other players via peer-to-peer or whatever.


you can try playing on fish or on garena (maybe even bnet xD).
I remember playing a DRTL game on garena, because our game lagged badly on iccup.
PH.XtinC
Profile Joined November 2015
Philippines11 Posts
November 12 2015 03:11 GMT
#58
Iccup ID : nDie.XtinC
Race : Zerg
Max Rank : D+
Country : Philippines
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
November 12 2015 09:10 GMT
#59
On November 12 2015 10:52 ggrrg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2015 10:31 Shimy wrote:
On November 12 2015 06:24 Eywa- wrote:
On November 12 2015 04:20 Jealous wrote:
On November 11 2015 12:56 Shimy wrote:
On November 11 2015 05:44 AmatistA wrote:
On November 11 2015 02:26 Eywa- wrote:
I don't know how it's going to happen yet, but somehow Shimy is going to lose his Bo1 by a score of 0-6 and we're going to lose the CW 6-5.

+ Show Spoiler +
My prediction is guaranteed to be right


Actually though, I predict 4-2 win with Shimy and Yaqoob losing (sorry guys)


I believe in u Shimy... u can do it!

Thanks, man! Falling scares me.... all protoss scare me... I really hope I'm able to at least make a game of it.

Cheese him. Cheese him hard. Cheese him true.

You haven't seen Shimy cheese :D

Yeah, I think I have a better shot just playing straight up tbh We're trying to play right now, but our dang games keep dropping. Anyone have any suggestions? we both have relatively the same ping. I feel like my internet is stable, but I know nothing of how BW connects to other players via peer-to-peer or whatever.


you can try playing on fish or on garena (maybe even bnet xD).
I remember playing a DRTL game on garena, because our game lagged badly on iccup.

Gameranger is another option. Also, you can try the old school lat trick: one person hosts a game, the other person joins/tries to join, then immediately hosts their own game. The original host joins the new game and all is dandy.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Atom[Bomb]
Profile Joined July 2015
Sweden108 Posts
November 12 2015 10:59 GMT
#60
When do you plan to stream the events?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 216
ProTech160
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1923
Soulkey 1134
EffOrt 707
Mini 493
Larva 347
Horang2 240
ZerO 232
actioN 162
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 96
Mind 84
Sharp 82
Shinee 57
Sea.KH 50
sorry 49
Barracks 34
Trap 26
Bale 25
Hyun 25
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3931
pashabiceps759
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1382
Grubby1207
hiko818
FrodaN579
XBOCT258
Livibee215
TKL 117
C9.Mang0113
QueenE88
Mew2King44
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV693
League of Legends
• Nemesis3600
• TFBlade683
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie208
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 48m
Patches Events
22h 48m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.