• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:12
CEST 19:12
KST 02:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9312 users

[R&S] Amateur TeamLeague - Page 18

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 14 2016 10:37 GMT
#341
On January 14 2016 17:16 [SD]RoLLeR wrote:
no contact with themarine, both here and on skype.... why u even line up guys who don't give a shit?

You never messaged me on Skype you know, shoot me a message abd we will figure it out.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-14 13:08:24
January 14 2016 13:05 GMT
#342
lol, I did two days ago... is it your skype? the_black_lion1?
On TL you didn't receive anything either? That's strange.....
I'll ask here, sunday in the evening, I mean after 21CET is Ok?
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 14 2016 14:53 GMT
#343
On January 14 2016 22:05 [SD]RoLLeR wrote:
lol, I did two days ago... is it your skype? the_black_lion1?
On TL you didn't receive anything either? That's strange.....
I'll ask here, sunday in the evening, I mean after 21CET is Ok?

My skype is the_black_lion1,yet i have received nothing. After 21 gets way too late,i can do 21 or before.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-14 16:13:19
January 14 2016 16:13 GMT
#344
DefJam PLEASE add me on Skype.

Splax and I are playing on Saturday so that is settled.
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
January 14 2016 16:46 GMT
#345
Still no word from zs-Adun Can any WeMadeC guy please poke him to read PMs?
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
January 14 2016 18:43 GMT
#346
Ok so Sunday, 21CET, channel - amateur
See you there

On January 14 2016 23:53 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 22:05 [SD]RoLLeR wrote:
lol, I did two days ago... is it your skype? the_black_lion1?
On TL you didn't receive anything either? That's strange.....
I'll ask here, sunday in the evening, I mean after 21CET is Ok?

My skype is the_black_lion1,yet i have received nothing. After 21 gets way too late,i can do 21 or before.

SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 08:48:48
January 15 2016 08:48 GMT
#347
On January 15 2016 01:46 Biolunar wrote:
Still no word from zs-Adun Can any WeMadeC guy please poke him to read PMs?


I messaged him on Skype and he messaged me back about 5 hours ago that he was "PMing him now".

On January 14 2016 19:23 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 21:21 chrisolo wrote:
master_soul pls answer my PM


Still no answer. Someone has contact to him?


I PM'd him last week Saturday (the 9th) to let him know he's in the lineup for this week's game. At this point, all I can suggest is to sub myself in (but I'm Protoss), or you get the walkover. Sorry
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
January 15 2016 10:05 GMT
#348
On January 15 2016 17:48 SWAT-Kat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 01:46 Biolunar wrote:
Still no word from zs-Adun Can any WeMadeC guy please poke him to read PMs?


I messaged him on Skype and he messaged me back about 5 hours ago that he was "PMing him now".

Thanks!
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
January 15 2016 20:24 GMT
#349
On January 15 2016 17:48 SWAT-Kat wrote:
I PM'd him last week Saturday (the 9th) to let him know he's in the lineup for this week's game. At this point, all I can suggest is to sub myself in (but I'm Protoss), or you get the walkover. Sorry


I cannot play til Sunday evening (20:00 GMT (+00:00) ++), but if you want to play then, i am fine. But you would need to play Terran though. I prepared for a Terran ;(
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
January 16 2016 03:08 GMT
#350
On January 16 2016 05:24 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 17:48 SWAT-Kat wrote:
I PM'd him last week Saturday (the 9th) to let him know he's in the lineup for this week's game. At this point, all I can suggest is to sub myself in (but I'm Protoss), or you get the walkover. Sorry


I cannot play til Sunday evening (20:00 GMT (+00:00) ++), but if you want to play then, i am fine. But you would need to play Terran though. I prepared for a Terran ;(


Alright, that's fine.
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 20:28:36
January 16 2016 20:25 GMT
#351
I've just realised the deadline is 17/1 and I have jus tnow sent a PM to art of turtle..
BW forever!
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
January 17 2016 04:44 GMT
#352
On January 17 2016 05:25 HaFnium wrote:
I've just realised the deadline is 17/1 and I have jus tnow sent a PM to art of turtle..


Were you the first to try to establish contact?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-17 07:34:30
January 17 2016 07:16 GMT
#353
EDIT: Disregard.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
January 17 2016 20:20 GMT
#354
We agreed wit themarine to postpone our match for tomorrow 21.00 CET so stay tuned for the result
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 15:59:32
January 18 2016 07:47 GMT
#355
DeSPA and WeMadeC need a bit more time to complete our match. Still 2 sets to be played out (incl the ace match).
Results so far :
+ Show Spoiler +
DeSPA 3-2 WeMadeC
BioLunar lose vs zs-Adun
chrisolo win vs EmptyCup (subbed for master_soul)
dazed win vs CoughingHydra
AoT lose vs hafnium
Fischei win vs Talent

Still to go as far as I know :
DNH vs Taehee
And possibly Ace match)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
January 18 2016 20:12 GMT
#356
Tried to play with sb.themarine today but the lag was horrible, probably we have a coflict... or one of us lagged as hell what now? :D
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 18 2016 20:18 GMT
#357
On January 19 2016 05:12 [SD]RoLLeR wrote:
Tried to play with sb.themarine today but the lag was horrible, probably we have a coflict... or one of us lagged as hell what now? :D

I'm starting discussions with Birdie now as to how to proceed.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-19 23:51:40
January 19 2016 01:52 GMT
#358
Update: Results from sB vs. NWA are pending one, possibly two games. sB.Roy vs. crimson0011 is being organized now due to extenuating circumstances in terms of communication.

Update:

[9:09:44 PM] Korean Grandma: Based on the current situation between our teams, we have 3 unplayed matches. So Birdie and I agreed the fairest thing to do would be to try and play the matches this week.
[9:09:46 PM] Korean Grandma: So that means
[9:10:05 PM] Korean Grandma: RolleR vs. TheMarine, you guys need to try to use a UDP client like GameRanger, Hamachi, or Evolve to get your game in.
[9:10:16 PM] Korean Grandma: GameRanger is probably the easiest, so please communicate on that.
[9:10:35 PM] Korean Grandma: Crimson0011 vs. Roy should try to schedule for this week.
[9:10:43 PM] Korean Grandma: And Fazers vs. DefJam try to schedule for this week also.

Update:

The matches will all be played before Sunday evening EST; if any matches are unplayed at that point, Birdie and I will have to decide how to proceed, based on the results of the other matches.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
January 20 2016 09:23 GMT
#359
Themarine I PM'ed you on TL, don't know if you received it. Can we arrange our game on thursday or friday evening?
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
January 22 2016 20:46 GMT
#360
unfortunately themarine didn't show on agreed date that is Friday 21 CET, what now?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 216
ProTech160
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1923
Soulkey 1134
EffOrt 707
Mini 493
Larva 347
Horang2 240
ZerO 232
actioN 162
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 96
Mind 84
Sharp 82
Shinee 57
Sea.KH 50
sorry 49
Barracks 34
Trap 26
Bale 25
Hyun 25
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3931
pashabiceps759
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1382
Grubby1207
hiko818
FrodaN579
XBOCT258
Livibee215
TKL 117
C9.Mang0113
QueenE88
Mew2King44
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV693
League of Legends
• Nemesis3600
• TFBlade683
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie208
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 48m
Patches Events
22h 48m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.