• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11680 users

[TLC] TeamLiquid Legacy Cup #3 - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
August 09 2015 16:44 GMT
#101
Vods and replays: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/402419-small-vod-thread-20?page=42#822

Replay pack is sadly incomplete yet again, this time it's just a couple of replays from the first round and there should be no more missing in the future since r1ch fixed whatever was causing the issue.

Yet another evening of fun games, looking forward to the next week.
En Taro Violet
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
August 09 2015 16:46 GMT
#102
On August 09 2015 20:17 sas.ZaRaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2015 19:59 GeckoXp wrote:
On August 09 2015 19:35 juvenal wrote:
On August 09 2015 19:08 LaStScan wrote:
On August 09 2015 17:00 juvenal wrote:
Scan's karma sure going down, he should consider reviewing couple translations to restore it! On a serious note: Scan has always had lag issues in Defiler Tours, that's not a secret, I don't know why would you question the credibility of such claims.


Oh lord, what a false drama maker. I played ALL of the defiler tours(the ones I participated) in the U.S.

Because ru-us connection is fantastic. Not. Light only travels that fast buddy. Many DT players asked to ban you solely because of the high lat.

ps: lol at the racism claims. It's the community worshiping korean pros and sometimes everything korean.


"Latent racism". Worshipping Koreans doesn't mean you can display latent racism nonetheless. Have a closer look how often his nationality is stressed out, which is absolutely unrelated to the discussion about him playing. Granted, the rules were probably written without admins having any idea what kind of absurd contradictions they were about to generate. However, the entire discussion boils down to:

Scan currently lags and therefore gets and unfair advantage
Scan crossed the line and shouldn't be considered an amateur anymore

vs.

Scan did play in the past and is a member of the community
We want to provide the community with games

No nationality whatsoever needed. For now, I tend to agree that Scan might be thrown out of the tournaments (and for sure not play in the final TLS season), simply because the gap in his skill became too large. However, what's actually said is:

  • He is Korean, therefore he mustn't play. He also mustn't post. Korean's opinions do not matter.
  • He shits on competition, reasons being he uses off race, and he probably laughs at us.
  • He only visits these pages for money and "fame".
  • He has no life and trains all day.
  • All he ever did is laughable.


All that isn't needed. Who would possibly benefit from Scan moving away from any foreign BW page? He did helpful things, which he knew couldn't potentially bring him any kind of gain. I like him as a user and as that I want to keep him around. He for sure is more valuable to the scene than a "I never play but once was sort of famous" G5 or a "everyone fuck off, kurwas" Julia.


I agree that certain users are being rude and unmannered in the way they are complaining, but you can´t generalize putting all the people in the same bag, a lot of people has expressed their opinion in really good terms and manner. I see no racism at all, I love korea and I love koreans I respect them as human beigns and I envy how skilled and hardworking they are.
That being said I also think that letting Scan play hurts more than benefits the scene.
The cast yesterday was being amazing then finals came and what happened is what we all know and sadly is the same that is going to happen over and over.
Let´s try to respect more each other, we can´t start talking bad to each other if we don´t get what we want.


Well said.
LaStScan
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 17:54:09
August 09 2015 17:52 GMT
#103
On August 10 2015 01:38 G5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2015 18:56 LaStScan wrote:
On August 09 2015 16:52 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 10:44 LaStScan wrote:
A few EU countries do have a little lag spike with KR on low latency, and what do you want me to do about it?

Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?

Against eOnzerg in the final, we played on low latency in our first game, then in the 2nd game, he decided to change the latency on HIGH. Then I see a comment of him saying, "i make his rines looks like a total joke,now with this lag need 500 mutas to kill 10 rines :D"

@eonzerg, What happened to your words where you were saying "scan kill all of us" somewhere in the forum?
Your words are not matching now. It means you are saying you can beat me in any time. GL.

@Wallace, if i remember correctly, you were slightly lagging even when I was playing in the U.S.. I don't think this is my problem. Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network.

From now on, I'm just going to ignore all the comments. It's too toxic. And I do have a feeling you will say something like "oh yes, i beat scan" and talk about skills, but when you lose, look for an excuse. If you have a problem of this awesome competition host by Rus_Brain, then talk to the admins/organizers, don't tweak your words and try to group up with people.

Lastly, I will repeat again what I've said before. I, as a player, am just taking an opportunity and trying to perform high quality games. If you think you got some sportsmanship, man up, show what you got.



So, I get a warning for saying "HAHAHA" to scans post because (and I'm assuming here) I didn't explain myself well enough even though it's pretty clear how I feel about it. Much like my warning message from The_Templar which simply said "Really?". I suppose since I'm not a TL admin, what I write is held to a higher level and I must explain myself better.

As such, let me try again:

I read scans post and simply laughed. I don't think it's laughable, I know it is because that's all I did when I read it. I laugh because it's a post that's from a player who's Korean, playing in a "foreign tourney" from Korea, has won every tournament while occasionally off-racing (which tells me he's literally shitting on the competition), and is calling out the players and community he has been completely ravaging and winning money off of. To me, it's a joke.

I also view almost every argument of "it's everyone else and not me" absolutely ridiculous and completely removed; this is no exception.

He basically calls all of Poland poor, speculates that USA hasn't developed proper internet, and ties sportsmanship to dealing with inequalities and not complaining about them. The only positive thing he said to anyone was to the one man that's ensuring he stays in the tournament and paying his prize money. If that isn't funny as hell to any of you, ya'll need to get a sense of humor because I can't take people like that seriously. It's a joke lol.


I assume you did not understand my words mostly.
I used Comcast Xfinity 150MB/S DL, 10MB/s UL high speed boost something service.
I am not calling out the players. I am just replying back to what they have said.
Since when did I ever say all PL users are poor? Also, when did I say the US has not developed well?
Or is my English bad for you to understand?
Ask trutacz in person. He uses a cheap price internet service, and he is totally fine to play with most of the Korean on low latency(Including me on low latency).

Read all the forums carefully. I never ever started an argument(s) and called out players.


"Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?" - This is why I say you imply Poland is poor. If you were just talking about Trutacz's individual internet, you wouldn't have mentioned Poland.

"Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network." - This is why I say you speculate USA hasn't developed proper internet.

Perhaps I don't understand you because your English is too poor and comes off the wrong way. As I was told you lived in the United States, maybe I expected better English from you that I should have. IF that is the case, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

However, I do not agree with the notion that the lag is simply everyone else and not you. Even if Korea has the best internet in the world (which it does thanks to SKT1), it doesn't mean everyone in the world connects best with them. There are reasons Koreans and Chinese are excluded from foreigner tournaments and lag is part of it (granted though, it's not the biggest reason).


Adding an additional information implies Poland is poor. Just wow.. G5.. zzz
I'm talking about a country, BG. Not the U.S..
Is that how you understand of my sentences? Great job.
you probably know more vocabulary and much more fluent English than I am. Though, you are the only person understanding in that way at the moment. Even Geckoxp clearly said that he does not see me saying Poland is poor.

If you would like to bash my English, go ahead. I've worked my ass to finish most of my English courses in school in California. Currently only 1 English course left.

Oh, wait a minute. I think I shouldn't be replying and talking to you because maybe this is what you truly want and somehow dragging me in.
Trying my best for ASL, ASTL
LaStScan
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 17:56:34
August 09 2015 17:53 GMT
#104
duplicated somehow, sorry.
Trying my best for ASL, ASTL
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
August 09 2015 18:02 GMT
#105
Oh it's BG not the US who is in the stone age and that's total fine. This is becoming comical lol
Michael Probu
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10873 Posts
August 09 2015 18:23 GMT
#106
So now we are talking about internet speeds / Scan's english. Well, this is getting no where. I wonder how many Cups scan will win 3-0 in the finals in before people realize that we need a change.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
August 09 2015 18:55 GMT
#107
On August 10 2015 02:52 LaStScan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2015 01:38 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 18:56 LaStScan wrote:
On August 09 2015 16:52 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 10:44 LaStScan wrote:
A few EU countries do have a little lag spike with KR on low latency, and what do you want me to do about it?

Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?

Against eOnzerg in the final, we played on low latency in our first game, then in the 2nd game, he decided to change the latency on HIGH. Then I see a comment of him saying, "i make his rines looks like a total joke,now with this lag need 500 mutas to kill 10 rines :D"

@eonzerg, What happened to your words where you were saying "scan kill all of us" somewhere in the forum?
Your words are not matching now. It means you are saying you can beat me in any time. GL.

@Wallace, if i remember correctly, you were slightly lagging even when I was playing in the U.S.. I don't think this is my problem. Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network.

From now on, I'm just going to ignore all the comments. It's too toxic. And I do have a feeling you will say something like "oh yes, i beat scan" and talk about skills, but when you lose, look for an excuse. If you have a problem of this awesome competition host by Rus_Brain, then talk to the admins/organizers, don't tweak your words and try to group up with people.

Lastly, I will repeat again what I've said before. I, as a player, am just taking an opportunity and trying to perform high quality games. If you think you got some sportsmanship, man up, show what you got.



So, I get a warning for saying "HAHAHA" to scans post because (and I'm assuming here) I didn't explain myself well enough even though it's pretty clear how I feel about it. Much like my warning message from The_Templar which simply said "Really?". I suppose since I'm not a TL admin, what I write is held to a higher level and I must explain myself better.

As such, let me try again:

I read scans post and simply laughed. I don't think it's laughable, I know it is because that's all I did when I read it. I laugh because it's a post that's from a player who's Korean, playing in a "foreign tourney" from Korea, has won every tournament while occasionally off-racing (which tells me he's literally shitting on the competition), and is calling out the players and community he has been completely ravaging and winning money off of. To me, it's a joke.

I also view almost every argument of "it's everyone else and not me" absolutely ridiculous and completely removed; this is no exception.

He basically calls all of Poland poor, speculates that USA hasn't developed proper internet, and ties sportsmanship to dealing with inequalities and not complaining about them. The only positive thing he said to anyone was to the one man that's ensuring he stays in the tournament and paying his prize money. If that isn't funny as hell to any of you, ya'll need to get a sense of humor because I can't take people like that seriously. It's a joke lol.


I assume you did not understand my words mostly.
I used Comcast Xfinity 150MB/S DL, 10MB/s UL high speed boost something service.
I am not calling out the players. I am just replying back to what they have said.
Since when did I ever say all PL users are poor? Also, when did I say the US has not developed well?
Or is my English bad for you to understand?
Ask trutacz in person. He uses a cheap price internet service, and he is totally fine to play with most of the Korean on low latency(Including me on low latency).

Read all the forums carefully. I never ever started an argument(s) and called out players.


"Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?" - This is why I say you imply Poland is poor. If you were just talking about Trutacz's individual internet, you wouldn't have mentioned Poland.

"Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network." - This is why I say you speculate USA hasn't developed proper internet.

Perhaps I don't understand you because your English is too poor and comes off the wrong way. As I was told you lived in the United States, maybe I expected better English from you that I should have. IF that is the case, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

However, I do not agree with the notion that the lag is simply everyone else and not you. Even if Korea has the best internet in the world (which it does thanks to SKT1), it doesn't mean everyone in the world connects best with them. There are reasons Koreans and Chinese are excluded from foreigner tournaments and lag is part of it (granted though, it's not the biggest reason).


Adding an additional information implies Poland is poor. Just wow.. G5.. zzz
I'm talking about a country, BG. Not the U.S..
Is that how you understand of my sentences? Great job.
you probably know more vocabulary and much more fluent English than I am. Though, you are the only person understanding in that way at the moment. Even Geckoxp clearly said that he does not see me saying Poland is poor.

If you would like to bash my English, go ahead. I've worked my ass to finish most of my English courses in school in California. Currently only 1 English course left.

Oh, wait a minute. I think I shouldn't be replying and talking to you because maybe this is what you truly want and somehow dragging me in.


Yes, I am more fluent in English than you. Thank you for recognizing that. As such, your criticisms of my interpretation of your English writing is invalid. Go finish your last English course and try again if you think that'll help.

I don't want to drag you into a conversation. It's pretty obvious that we can't have a conversation... Egomaniac.

GGzerG is right. This is pointless and goes no where. I'm done arguing here. It's obviously not going to change anything. I'm just so disappointed in these admins and this scan kid. I won't even be reading this crap anymore.
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 19:17:21
August 09 2015 19:10 GMT
#108
On August 10 2015 02:52 LaStScan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2015 01:38 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 18:56 LaStScan wrote:
On August 09 2015 16:52 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 10:44 LaStScan wrote:
A few EU countries do have a little lag spike with KR on low latency, and what do you want me to do about it?

Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?

Against eOnzerg in the final, we played on low latency in our first game, then in the 2nd game, he decided to change the latency on HIGH. Then I see a comment of him saying, "i make his rines looks like a total joke,now with this lag need 500 mutas to kill 10 rines :D"

@eonzerg, What happened to your words where you were saying "scan kill all of us" somewhere in the forum?
Your words are not matching now. It means you are saying you can beat me in any time. GL.

@Wallace, if i remember correctly, you were slightly lagging even when I was playing in the U.S.. I don't think this is my problem. Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network.

From now on, I'm just going to ignore all the comments. It's too toxic. And I do have a feeling you will say something like "oh yes, i beat scan" and talk about skills, but when you lose, look for an excuse. If you have a problem of this awesome competition host by Rus_Brain, then talk to the admins/organizers, don't tweak your words and try to group up with people.

Lastly, I will repeat again what I've said before. I, as a player, am just taking an opportunity and trying to perform high quality games. If you think you got some sportsmanship, man up, show what you got.



So, I get a warning for saying "HAHAHA" to scans post because (and I'm assuming here) I didn't explain myself well enough even though it's pretty clear how I feel about it. Much like my warning message from The_Templar which simply said "Really?". I suppose since I'm not a TL admin, what I write is held to a higher level and I must explain myself better.

As such, let me try again:

I read scans post and simply laughed. I don't think it's laughable, I know it is because that's all I did when I read it. I laugh because it's a post that's from a player who's Korean, playing in a "foreign tourney" from Korea, has won every tournament while occasionally off-racing (which tells me he's literally shitting on the competition), and is calling out the players and community he has been completely ravaging and winning money off of. To me, it's a joke.

I also view almost every argument of "it's everyone else and not me" absolutely ridiculous and completely removed; this is no exception.

He basically calls all of Poland poor, speculates that USA hasn't developed proper internet, and ties sportsmanship to dealing with inequalities and not complaining about them. The only positive thing he said to anyone was to the one man that's ensuring he stays in the tournament and paying his prize money. If that isn't funny as hell to any of you, ya'll need to get a sense of humor because I can't take people like that seriously. It's a joke lol.


I assume you did not understand my words mostly.
I used Comcast Xfinity 150MB/S DL, 10MB/s UL high speed boost something service.
I am not calling out the players. I am just replying back to what they have said.
Since when did I ever say all PL users are poor? Also, when did I say the US has not developed well?
Or is my English bad for you to understand?
Ask trutacz in person. He uses a cheap price internet service, and he is totally fine to play with most of the Korean on low latency(Including me on low latency).

Read all the forums carefully. I never ever started an argument(s) and called out players.


"Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?" - This is why I say you imply Poland is poor. If you were just talking about Trutacz's individual internet, you wouldn't have mentioned Poland.

"Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network." - This is why I say you speculate USA hasn't developed proper internet.

Perhaps I don't understand you because your English is too poor and comes off the wrong way. As I was told you lived in the United States, maybe I expected better English from you that I should have. IF that is the case, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

However, I do not agree with the notion that the lag is simply everyone else and not you. Even if Korea has the best internet in the world (which it does thanks to SKT1), it doesn't mean everyone in the world connects best with them. There are reasons Koreans and Chinese are excluded from foreigner tournaments and lag is part of it (granted though, it's not the biggest reason).


Adding an additional information implies Poland is poor. Just wow.. G5.. zzz
I'm talking about a country, BG. Not the U.S..
Is that how you understand of my sentences? Great job.
you probably know more vocabulary and much more fluent English than I am. Though, you are the only person understanding in that way at the moment. Even Geckoxp clearly said that he does not see me saying Poland is poor.

If you would like to bash my English, go ahead. I've worked my ass to finish most of my English courses in school in California. Currently only 1 English course left.

Oh, wait a minute. I think I shouldn't be replying and talking to you because maybe this is what you truly want and somehow dragging me in.

хаха, just watch this, http://www.vbox7.com/play:0fee5f7b72 its on bulgarian but it bassically states that in 2011 we are on the 3rd place for download speed worldwide. Here internet is cheap and fast. And I dont remember myself lagging in a game ever. Altough our country current state is not very well, internet department is at top level.
Luv ya BroodWar!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
August 09 2015 19:20 GMT
#109
On August 10 2015 03:55 G5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2015 02:52 LaStScan wrote:
On August 10 2015 01:38 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 18:56 LaStScan wrote:
On August 09 2015 16:52 G5 wrote:
On August 09 2015 10:44 LaStScan wrote:
A few EU countries do have a little lag spike with KR on low latency, and what do you want me to do about it?

Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?

Against eOnzerg in the final, we played on low latency in our first game, then in the 2nd game, he decided to change the latency on HIGH. Then I see a comment of him saying, "i make his rines looks like a total joke,now with this lag need 500 mutas to kill 10 rines :D"

@eonzerg, What happened to your words where you were saying "scan kill all of us" somewhere in the forum?
Your words are not matching now. It means you are saying you can beat me in any time. GL.

@Wallace, if i remember correctly, you were slightly lagging even when I was playing in the U.S.. I don't think this is my problem. Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network.

From now on, I'm just going to ignore all the comments. It's too toxic. And I do have a feeling you will say something like "oh yes, i beat scan" and talk about skills, but when you lose, look for an excuse. If you have a problem of this awesome competition host by Rus_Brain, then talk to the admins/organizers, don't tweak your words and try to group up with people.

Lastly, I will repeat again what I've said before. I, as a player, am just taking an opportunity and trying to perform high quality games. If you think you got some sportsmanship, man up, show what you got.



So, I get a warning for saying "HAHAHA" to scans post because (and I'm assuming here) I didn't explain myself well enough even though it's pretty clear how I feel about it. Much like my warning message from The_Templar which simply said "Really?". I suppose since I'm not a TL admin, what I write is held to a higher level and I must explain myself better.

As such, let me try again:

I read scans post and simply laughed. I don't think it's laughable, I know it is because that's all I did when I read it. I laugh because it's a post that's from a player who's Korean, playing in a "foreign tourney" from Korea, has won every tournament while occasionally off-racing (which tells me he's literally shitting on the competition), and is calling out the players and community he has been completely ravaging and winning money off of. To me, it's a joke.

I also view almost every argument of "it's everyone else and not me" absolutely ridiculous and completely removed; this is no exception.

He basically calls all of Poland poor, speculates that USA hasn't developed proper internet, and ties sportsmanship to dealing with inequalities and not complaining about them. The only positive thing he said to anyone was to the one man that's ensuring he stays in the tournament and paying his prize money. If that isn't funny as hell to any of you, ya'll need to get a sense of humor because I can't take people like that seriously. It's a joke lol.


I assume you did not understand my words mostly.
I used Comcast Xfinity 150MB/S DL, 10MB/s UL high speed boost something service.
I am not calling out the players. I am just replying back to what they have said.
Since when did I ever say all PL users are poor? Also, when did I say the US has not developed well?
Or is my English bad for you to understand?
Ask trutacz in person. He uses a cheap price internet service, and he is totally fine to play with most of the Korean on low latency(Including me on low latency).

Read all the forums carefully. I never ever started an argument(s) and called out players.


"Trutacz lives in Poland, uses 15EU Internet to play against me on low latency. How will you explain about this to me?" - This is why I say you imply Poland is poor. If you were just talking about Trutacz's individual internet, you wouldn't have mentioned Poland.

"Maybe either it's your internet service, or your country has not developed of the speedy network." - This is why I say you speculate USA hasn't developed proper internet.

Perhaps I don't understand you because your English is too poor and comes off the wrong way. As I was told you lived in the United States, maybe I expected better English from you that I should have. IF that is the case, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

However, I do not agree with the notion that the lag is simply everyone else and not you. Even if Korea has the best internet in the world (which it does thanks to SKT1), it doesn't mean everyone in the world connects best with them. There are reasons Koreans and Chinese are excluded from foreigner tournaments and lag is part of it (granted though, it's not the biggest reason).


Adding an additional information implies Poland is poor. Just wow.. G5.. zzz
I'm talking about a country, BG. Not the U.S..
Is that how you understand of my sentences? Great job.
you probably know more vocabulary and much more fluent English than I am. Though, you are the only person understanding in that way at the moment. Even Geckoxp clearly said that he does not see me saying Poland is poor.

If you would like to bash my English, go ahead. I've worked my ass to finish most of my English courses in school in California. Currently only 1 English course left.

Oh, wait a minute. I think I shouldn't be replying and talking to you because maybe this is what you truly want and somehow dragging me in.


Yes, I am more fluent in English than you. Thank you for recognizing that. As such, your criticisms of my interpretation of your English writing is invalid. Go finish your last English course and try again if you think that'll help.

I don't want to drag you into a conversation. It's pretty obvious that we can't have a conversation... Egomaniac.

GGzerG is right. This is pointless and goes no where. I'm done arguing here. It's obviously not going to change anything. I'm just so disappointed in these admins and this scan kid. I won't even be reading this crap anymore.

You're acting childish. Very disappointing to see from a veteran player.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9565 Posts
August 09 2015 19:21 GMT
#110
We'll do a write-up about TLC so far and give an official statement on Scan's situation after TLC #4.

Until then, sign-up for TLC #4 - http://www.teamliquid.net/tournaments/?action=signup&id=3551
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7765
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4180
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g6612
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1650
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo721
crisheroes417
Beastyqt393
Livibee180
Pyrionflax161
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1439
• Shiphtur728
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.