• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:21
CEST 20:21
KST 03:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

Crimson Starleague Invitational Season 3 - Page 18

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Deleted User 268575
Profile Joined June 2012
146 Posts
May 28 2014 06:07 GMT
#341
On May 28 2014 14:23 Demurity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 13:12 fearthequeen wrote:
Jemah is my hero. Fun casts today from what i saw


Yeah Jemah #1 caster


Haha you guys are too kind, but I was only the cameraman! All props to puppykiller for a great and entertaining cast
http://twitch.tv/jemah
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
May 28 2014 06:27 GMT
#342
On May 28 2014 15:07 Jemah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 14:23 Demurity wrote:
On May 28 2014 13:12 fearthequeen wrote:
Jemah is my hero. Fun casts today from what i saw


Yeah Jemah #1 caster


Haha you guys are too kind, but I was only the cameraman! All props to puppykiller for a great and entertaining cast

A cameraman with an awesome overlay.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
May 28 2014 11:39 GMT
#343
and the voice of an angel.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 28 2014 14:36 GMT
#344
The two biggest and best groups are yet to yield results, I am awaiting with great anticipation.

+ Show Spoiler +
contact me on skype, betting 5$ per match on telecom
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-29 20:00:05
May 29 2014 19:57 GMT
#345
+ Show Spoiler +
Well after a joke of a tournament by me I hope I either get another invite to atleast try and play a game for longer than 2 minutes or get some chance to redeem myself after those two incredibly terrible games from me.

After 20 or so crashes with mewka it finally worked and I wasn't concentrating since I thought it was going to break again and now I'm completely pissed off for making myself look like a total joke. I was on an uphill battle against mewka anyway but to lose that way basically twice in a row has just made me feel terrible.

Can I request nobody casts my games. it's not in the spirit of things but there really isn't any point. I'm already a joke enough as it is without needing to add these to the lists of hundreds of reasons as to why I'm a joke.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Favian[PaiN]
Profile Joined April 2014
United States75 Posts
May 29 2014 20:22 GMT
#346
I will destroy crimson with ease.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
May 29 2014 20:26 GMT
#347
People need to stop requesting to not have there games casted, People Lose, People Win, it is part of Starcraft : BroodWar, unless you somehow have a draw / tie game, you are going to win or lose, just enjoy the game and have fun...that is why we are all here supporting this beautiful game.

Stop worrying and start just having fun. Play the game. That is why it is here and that is why it was made, to be played, not to cause stress and worry.

Play The Game.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
May 29 2014 20:35 GMT
#348
On May 30 2014 05:26 GGzerG wrote:
People need to stop requesting to not have there games casted, People Lose, People Win, it is part of Starcraft : BroodWar, unless you somehow have a draw / tie game, you are going to win or lose, just enjoy the game and have fun...that is why we are all here supporting this beautiful game.

Stop worrying and start just having fun. Play the game. That is why it is here and that is why it was made, to be played, not to cause stress and worry.

Play The Game.
Agreed. + acclimating yourself to embarrassing defeats is how you learn to inflict such things.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-29 20:51:42
May 29 2014 20:49 GMT
#349
On May 30 2014 05:26 GGzerG wrote:
People need to stop requesting to not have there games casted, People Lose, People Win, it is part of Starcraft : BroodWar, unless you somehow have a draw / tie game, you are going to win or lose, just enjoy the game and have fun...that is why we are all here supporting this beautiful game.

Stop worrying and start just having fun. Play the game. That is why it is here and that is why it was made, to be played, not to cause stress and worry.

Play The Game.


+ Show Spoiler +


Even then losing wouldn't be a big deal, a loss is a loss and I'm happy losing to better players than me because I can learn something. Just like why I've played a bunch with Arcneon in the past and other high rank people over the past few months, but in my head straight after that game I couldn't help but feel it was extenuating circumstances that affected the outcome of that game. I was so sure it was going to crash again, I don't think I was even concentrating.

I didn't want my games casted purely because I was totally pissed off with myself. I lost within 5 minutes the second game and lost within the first 5 in the first one pretty much. All I want to do is play in tournaments, improve and go go again because they're fun, however somehow this one I didn't even really play at all. :\

I want to wish Mewka and dazed good luck, but in my head even though I know I lost fair and square I don't think I can do anything but blame the circumstances leading up to the situation and that's what annoyed me.I mean I was ready if it didn't work to step down and let Mewka through anyway since I knew he has a better chance than me than getting further, but it doesn't mean I didn't feel confident enough in my ability to beat him. I'd practiced so much that it'd be impossible for me not to be confident.

Hopefully I get a chance to redeem myself in Maroon. I've got even less of a chance there because the level of play is higher, but I'm gonna dust myself off and keep practicing. because that's how I am. I'm sorry for getting annoyed. Once again, gl to mewka and dazed!

EDIT: and trust me, I've had worse defeats than the ones I've faced here. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've losst to. It's why I never usually get pissed off :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
May 29 2014 22:13 GMT
#350
Casting Group 3 and 12 of the Round-of-48 at hopefully Friday, May 30 1:30am GMT (GMT+00:00)!

I will also be casting the Round-of-32 group selections, so stay tuned once the group casts are over!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
i am plus
Profile Joined October 2011
United States190 Posts
May 29 2014 23:12 GMT
#351
i want radley in my group
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
May 30 2014 00:25 GMT
#352
On May 30 2014 08:12 i am plus wrote:
i want radley in my group

Eh, impossible, since you two are both seeded into your own separate groups.

To re-iterate, the seeded players have switching powers and can switch players that advanced from the Ro48, but cannot switch the players that are already seeded.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
May 30 2014 01:30 GMT
#353
Casting Group 3 and 12 of the Round-of-48 at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_

LIVE!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 30 2014 02:07 GMT
#354
Group 3 fast n furious RIP paul walker + Show Spoiler +
Telecom and Ty2 live up to their legendary status.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
May 30 2014 03:10 GMT
#355
Put me in a nice group please!
ॐ
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-30 03:46:13
May 30 2014 03:38 GMT
#356
Current Round-of-32 Groups!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This is not finalized!


Awaiting NinaZerg's, puppykiller's, and sas.zimp's player switches!

Poll: Group of Death?

Group A (5)
 
31%

Group E (5)
 
31%

Group G (4)
 
25%

Group C (1)
 
6%

Group F (1)
 
6%

Group B (0)
 
0%

Group D (0)
 
0%

Group H (0)
 
0%

16 total votes

Your vote: Group of Death?

(Vote): Group A
(Vote): Group B
(Vote): Group C
(Vote): Group D
(Vote): Group E
(Vote): Group F
(Vote): Group G
(Vote): Group H

twitch.tv/dizzywee
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
May 30 2014 03:44 GMT
#357
On May 27 2014 02:59 ninazerg wrote:
Groups 5 & 6 cast tonight @ 9 p.m. EST!!!

The groups will feature games played by Birdie, Trozz, Stardom, greenelve2, BigFan, Demurity, Chrisolo, Endy

Who will advance to the next round from this group of kind of notable players!? Find out tonight as the games unfold (Where is Fold, btw?) and Brood War history is made.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg
Time: 9PM EST
Voices of the Broadcast: NinaZerg, dRaW

Nina, I hope you made my games seem interesting rofl
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
fearthequeen
Profile Joined November 2011
United States788 Posts
May 30 2014 03:45 GMT
#358
ro32 games are bo1 or bo3?

Can top 8 use their switch on any player or just players in their group? For example, could I switch sero with dst-napoleon?
NAKR`flying
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
May 30 2014 03:47 GMT
#359
On May 30 2014 12:45 fearthequeen wrote:
ro32 games are bo1 or bo3?

Can top 8 use their switch on any player or just players in their group? For example, could I switch sero with dst-napoleon?

They're going to be Bo1, Bo3 next season, hopefully.

Seeded players can switch any players, they don't have to be from your group, or even involve your group at all.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
May 30 2014 03:50 GMT
#360
Group G group of Death. Group A is pretty tough too.
ॐ
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 241
BRAT_OK 99
JuggernautJason37
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 936
Shuttle 711
firebathero 95
Zeus 79
soO 46
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 34
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1949
420jenkins556
Counter-Strike
fl0m5280
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu602
Other Games
Grubby3357
FrodaN906
KnowMe250
Livibee161
Pyrionflax81
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
StarCraft 2
angryscii 30
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 70
• 3DClanTV 49
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix32
• 80smullet 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1899
Other Games
• Shiphtur684
• imaqtpie536
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 39m
Patches Events
20h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.