Um, or, on the other hand, that may be kinda hard to manage.
Anyways, I will keep my eyes on this.

| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Staklet
Sweden44 Posts
Um, or, on the other hand, that may be kinda hard to manage. Anyways, I will keep my eyes on this. ![]() | ||
|
Gene(S)is
Sweden419 Posts
![]() If you live in Gothenburg I implore you to come in person! | ||
|
Gene(S)is
Sweden419 Posts
| ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
![]() Any possible line-up from LAN ? | ||
|
ImbaTosS
United Kingdom1732 Posts
| ||
|
Abjurer
Sweden213 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Abjurer
Sweden213 Posts
I'll update the OP if we get one going! | ||
|
Gene(S)is
Sweden419 Posts
| ||
|
Gene(S)is
Sweden419 Posts
| ||
|
Abjurer
Sweden213 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
DorF
Sweden961 Posts
| ||
|
AleXoundOS
Georgia458 Posts
| ||
|
marwin
Ukraine111 Posts
sorry guys, i wish next time this tourney holds place in stockholm, not so far away... | ||
|
AleXoundOS
Georgia458 Posts
| ||
|
Abjurer
Sweden213 Posts
On November 24 2013 00:59 DorF wrote: I really wish I saw this in time as I was even in gothemburg this morning ... but alas I spotted it now T_T We'll probably do another night of watching BW and drinking beer some time in the future! Was pretty good last time ![]() Alot easier to arrange to boot, 1. Get to chalmers 2. Bring refreshments 3. Watch BW | ||
|
AleXoundOS
Georgia458 Posts
| ||
|
ZeKk
Sweden320 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7774 Coldzera ceh9466 WinterStarcraft393 olofmeister391 C9.Mang0293 Sick136 NeuroSwarm96 ViBE25 kaitlyn8 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|