• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7063 users

SBWI Gothenburg Offline Tournament! - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 31 2013 23:51 GMT
#21
If only it wasn't so expensive to travel from America to Sweden
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10870 Posts
November 01 2013 03:24 GMT
#22
On November 01 2013 08:51 traceurling wrote:
If only it wasn't so expensive to travel from America to Sweden


Right....maybe we should just gather up as many crazy foreigners as we can, and open a SC:BW house in sweden, sounds like a plan.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
noob_saibot
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation213 Posts
November 01 2013 04:00 GMT
#23
good luck Hope iFU.Marwin will come
marwin
Profile Joined June 2011
Ukraine111 Posts
November 01 2013 22:41 GMT
#24
does anyone come from stockholm or through västerås who can pick me?... but damn this is too far how long does it take to travel by train from stockholm to göteborg?
Du kan om du vill...
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
November 02 2013 09:20 GMT
#25
On November 02 2013 07:41 marwin wrote:
does anyone come from stockholm or through västerås who can pick me?... but damn this is too far how long does it take to travel by train from stockholm to göteborg?

It takes about 3 hours by train.
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
November 02 2013 11:45 GMT
#26
On November 01 2013 12:24 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 08:51 traceurling wrote:
If only it wasn't so expensive to travel from America to Sweden


Right....maybe we should just gather up as many crazy foreigners as we can, and open a SC:BW house in sweden, sounds like a plan.


+1

On November 02 2013 07:41 marwin wrote:
does anyone come from stockholm or through västerås who can pick me?... but damn this is too far how long does it take to travel by train from stockholm to göteborg?


Marwin is in västerås OMG

*starstruck
Need a light?
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
November 03 2013 00:39 GMT
#27
On November 02 2013 07:41 marwin wrote:
does anyone come from stockholm or through västerås who can pick me?... but damn this is too far how long does it take to travel by train from stockholm to göteborg?


Are you in Sweden?! You have to come mate! It'll take a few hours by train but once you get here it will be worth every minute you spent on that train! You will have free accomodation too
For the swarm
Kassploj
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden67 Posts
November 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#28
When's the last day for registering? I'd love to attend, but I'm gonna wait and see if there are any last minute tickets that won't hemmorhage my poor student economy.
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
November 04 2013 16:26 GMT
#29
I'll need to come to Sweden, I can't pass this tourney.
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
marwin
Profile Joined June 2011
Ukraine111 Posts
November 06 2013 15:15 GMT
#30
damn... one way ticket costs 520 kr.. I've got a car, maybe there's someone else who lives near Västerås or on the way to Göteborg and wants to join the trip, so we can separate bensin cost.
Du kan om du vill...
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
November 06 2013 15:51 GMT
#31
On November 07 2013 00:15 marwin wrote:
damn... one way ticket costs 520 kr.. I've got a car, maybe there's someone else who lives near Västerås or on the way to Göteborg and wants to join the trip, so we can separate bensin cost.


Ask Eywa to sponsor you the travel costs, in return you'll play on the LAN as LRM)Marwin.
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
November 06 2013 20:40 GMT
#32
I guess I should join up, since I live in the neigbourhood :D
Crushie
Profile Joined June 2008
Sweden14 Posts
November 06 2013 21:14 GMT
#33
So...

...how do I sign up? :D
pzu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden287 Posts
November 06 2013 21:22 GMT
#34
I'll come and cheer! And drink! YAY!
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-07 07:16:04
November 07 2013 07:05 GMT
#35
On November 05 2013 01:11 Kassploj wrote:
When's the last day for registering? I'd love to attend, but I'm gonna wait and see if there are any last minute tickets that won't hemmorhage my poor student economy.


There is no final date for that, I'm not sure if I should make web formulas and have people pay cash on an internet account... I was actually hoping it be old schoolish and simple, that people would be there in person and say "Hey I'm here for the SBWI tournament!" And we be like "Hey welcome, please have a sit and feel like home brother"


Crushie

So...how do I sign up? :D


Just bring your pretty blond-blue-eyed self there. PS: Don't forget the polar bear!


ZeKk

I guess I should join up, since I live in the neigbourhood :D


Yes you should, you really should! :D If we can bring a big bunch of keen players we can knock their socks off and most likely have them begging us to come back asap with another tournament

Marwin

damn... one way ticket costs 520 kr.. I've got a car, maybe there's someone else who lives near Västerås or on the way to Göteborg and wants to join the trip, so we can separate bensin cost.


Yeah that is pricey, the buss fairs are also around similar expense. Hope you get that carpull!


Kassploj

When's the last day for registering? I'd love to attend, but I'm gonna wait and see if there are any last minute tickets that won't hemmorhage my poor student economy.


Hemmorage? More like a transfuse! Aim for that first price and you'll make it back as a richer man;)
For the swarm
Geck0XP
Profile Joined November 2013
1 Post
November 07 2013 14:17 GMT
#36
On November 07 2013 00:51 GeckoXp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 00:15 marwin wrote:
damn... one way ticket costs 520 kr.. I've got a car, maybe there's someone else who lives near Västerås or on the way to Göteborg and wants to join the trip, so we can separate bensin cost.


Ask Eywa to sponsor you the travel costs, in return you'll play on the LAN as LRM)Marwin.

Or, rather than mock someone's efforts to help out another player, you could make an effort yourself to start a community fund to send this guy to the LAN. I guess that might be beyond your capacity and knowledge though.

User was banned for this post.
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
November 11 2013 20:27 GMT
#37
Alright guys, I'm gonna crank it up a bit by posting this in my BarCraft group on FB 'cause I feel like it would be a bit treacherous to hide this from them, this might draw more people to the tournament which might "risk" making it full. I know I said there won't be any signups for it but if people intend to come here from afar, such as those from the capital or even abroad I of course don't want you to miss out on having a seat.

So I want people to think carefully during this week if they will attend and then I'll put a few slots reserved for you.
For the swarm
marwin
Profile Joined June 2011
Ukraine111 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-12 18:56:25
November 12 2013 18:54 GMT
#38
People from capital (as Gene(S)is mentioned), I appeal to you! Let's find a solution how to make the journey profitable! Please answer if anyone is going to drive through E18, or I can get a car and pick someone (I inhabit in Västerås) so we can split travel costs. Tnx!
Du kan om du vill...
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
November 12 2013 22:43 GMT
#39
Most of our members seem to be located in Stockholm, I will give them a kick in the behind to see what their plans are.
For the swarm
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-13 00:03:10
November 13 2013 00:02 GMT
#40
Hoho, got a little poster that I wanted to share, it's in Swedish so won't do much good but still it's my first one so


Edit** Nvm, it didn't scale well at all, only showed half the pic, my bad for not making use of the "preview" function.
For the swarm
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 966
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 515
Counter-Strike
edward15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
ceh9505
olofmeister483
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0288
Sick142
NeuroSwarm90
Happy39
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 27m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.