• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7466 users

SBWI Gothenburg Offline Tournament! - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
November 24 2013 12:38 GMT
#61
Stockholm neaxt time boyz!
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
November 24 2013 13:22 GMT
#62
On November 24 2013 05:48 AleXoundOS wrote:
post results, photos and stuff ))

^^
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
November 27 2013 00:03 GMT
#63
Any updates guys, how did it go??
EleGant[AoV]
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
November 27 2013 00:31 GMT
#64
On November 24 2013 22:22 Mewka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 05:48 AleXoundOS wrote:
post results, photos and stuff ))

^^

+1
Need a light?
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
November 27 2013 19:29 GMT
#65
Did a small update on how it went, bare with me though
For the swarm
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
November 27 2013 19:51 GMT
#66
Defco (first bw game ever - courageous!)
haha :D

and already went to the LAN tour !
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 21:35:50
November 27 2013 21:34 GMT
#67
I wasn't there, so I can't proclaim what a huge success it was. But I''m gonna do so anyway.

Since it was a success, and enough people showed up to make it worthwhile, I would like for the SBWI to sponsor more of these events in the near future. I'll talk to JaevlaTerran about it.

I would also love to have one in Stockholm.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
November 27 2013 21:50 GMT
#68
On November 28 2013 06:34 vOdToasT wrote:
I wasn't there, so I can't proclaim what a huge success it was. But I''m gonna do so anyway.

Since it was a success, and enough people showed up to make it worthwhile, I would like for the SBWI to sponsor more of these events in the near future. I'll talk to JaevlaTerran about it.

I would also love to have one in Stockholm.

and in Warsaw :D
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Crushie
Profile Joined June 2008
Sweden14 Posts
November 29 2013 12:10 GMT
#69
I was there and it was a nice group of BW-enthusiasts!

Even though I haven't played since I was a kid I still played an epic (fail) 40min game vs GeneSis (which I lost... damn op psystorm)
It would be nice if more people came next time!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
November 29 2013 14:28 GMT
#70
How many people participated + pics
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
November 29 2013 14:32 GMT
#71
On November 28 2013 06:34 vOdToasT wrote:
I wasn't there, so I can't proclaim what a huge success it was. But I''m gonna do so anyway.

Since it was a success, and enough people showed up to make it worthwhile, I would like for the SBWI to sponsor more of these events in the near future. I'll talk to JaevlaTerran about it.

I would also love to have one in Stockholm.

Hahaha if you show up you'll pretty much win it 100% guarantee.

Are there any other B/A players active on Sweden?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 16:54:25
November 29 2013 16:11 GMT
#72
On November 29 2013 23:32 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 06:34 vOdToasT wrote:
I wasn't there, so I can't proclaim what a huge success it was. But I''m gonna do so anyway.

Since it was a success, and enough people showed up to make it worthwhile, I would like for the SBWI to sponsor more of these events in the near future. I'll talk to JaevlaTerran about it.

I would also love to have one in Stockholm.

Hahaha if you show up you'll pretty much win it 100% guarantee.

Are there any other B/A players active on Sweden?


But if Marwin lives in Västerås...

edit: also Boundz(DarKo) has had his moments of gosuness and could possibly challenge vOddy. Then there are some others who might be active from time to time but have no interest in supporting SBWI so I personally don't stay in touch with them. Ruskig among some of the oldies from swe-1 who play max 50 games per season.
Need a light?
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 388
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 48
Bale 35
Killer 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto175
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7774
Coldzera 709
ceh9466
WinterStarcraft393
olofmeister391
C9.Mang0293
Sick136
NeuroSwarm96
ViBE25
kaitlyn8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Jankos638
• Stunt498
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 38m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.