• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 86

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 109 Next
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 17 2013 02:51 GMT
#1701
On December 17 2013 11:03 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 09:07 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 08:54 traceurling wrote:
He's on about to play wish me luck guys D:

make sure you dont die to cheese

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking shit I was like he's probably gonna proxy 2 gate me, and then even though I knew it I still went corez and didn't scout the middle. Fuck.

+ Show Spoiler +
Karma for switching to Protoss from Zerg imo
Moderator。◕‿◕。
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 17 2013 03:30 GMT
#1702
On December 17 2013 11:03 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 09:07 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 08:54 traceurling wrote:
He's on about to play wish me luck guys D:

make sure you dont die to cheese

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking shit I was like he's probably gonna proxy 2 gate me, and then even though I knew it I still went corez and didn't scout the middle. Fuck.

save yourself heartache vs sent and expect some cheesy 2gate/2base all in everygame
:>
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 04:54:17
December 17 2013 04:34 GMT
#1703
On December 17 2013 12:30 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:03 traceurling wrote:
On December 17 2013 09:07 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 08:54 traceurling wrote:
He's on about to play wish me luck guys D:

make sure you dont die to cheese

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking shit I was like he's probably gonna proxy 2 gate me, and then even though I knew it I still went corez and didn't scout the middle. Fuck.

save yourself heartache vs sent and expect some cheesy 2gate/2base all in everygame
:>

Thats not true, I 1base all in people too.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 17 2013 05:12 GMT
#1704
On December 17 2013 13:34 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 12:30 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:03 traceurling wrote:
On December 17 2013 09:07 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 08:54 traceurling wrote:
He's on about to play wish me luck guys D:

make sure you dont die to cheese

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking shit I was like he's probably gonna proxy 2 gate me, and then even though I knew it I still went corez and didn't scout the middle. Fuck.

save yourself heartache vs sent and expect some cheesy 2gate/2base all in everygame
:>

Thats not true, I 1base all in people too.

unimpressive my friend
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 17 2013 05:15 GMT
#1705
On December 17 2013 14:12 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 13:34 Sentenal wrote:
On December 17 2013 12:30 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:03 traceurling wrote:
On December 17 2013 09:07 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 08:54 traceurling wrote:
He's on about to play wish me luck guys D:

make sure you dont die to cheese

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking shit I was like he's probably gonna proxy 2 gate me, and then even though I knew it I still went corez and didn't scout the middle. Fuck.

save yourself heartache vs sent and expect some cheesy 2gate/2base all in everygame
:>

Thats not true, I 1base all in people too.

unimpressive my friend

I thought you liked my 1base builds, though.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 05:23:48
December 17 2013 05:23 GMT
#1706
On December 17 2013 14:15 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 14:12 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 13:34 Sentenal wrote:
On December 17 2013 12:30 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:03 traceurling wrote:
On December 17 2013 09:07 arb wrote:
On December 17 2013 08:54 traceurling wrote:
He's on about to play wish me luck guys D:

make sure you dont die to cheese

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking shit I was like he's probably gonna proxy 2 gate me, and then even though I knew it I still went corez and didn't scout the middle. Fuck.

save yourself heartache vs sent and expect some cheesy 2gate/2base all in everygame
:>

Thats not true, I 1base all in people too.

unimpressive my friend

I thought you liked my 1base builds, though.

they were something i didnt factor in when i listed all the cheeses you can do in my head.

i am quite a big fan of the gas steal -> 4gate speedlot all in tho
real clever
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 07:07:32
December 17 2013 06:09 GMT
#1707
Yo, gonna do Ace vs Khan Week 4

This one was uncasted, but I'm gonna do it, and will be live shortly @ http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg

Okay, it's live now.

Unfortunately, twitch.tv appears to be down. They are killing eSports and are literally worse than Hitler atm. I apologize to all 10 viewers for this inconvenience.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
December 17 2013 07:12 GMT
#1708
On December 17 2013 15:09 ninazerg wrote:
Yo, gonna do Ace vs Khan Week 4

This one was uncasted, but I'm gonna do it, and will be live shortly @ http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg

Okay, it's live now.

Unfortunately, twitch.tv appears to be down. They are killing eSports and are literally worse than Hitler atm. I apologize to all 10 viewers for this inconvenience.

I was 2 of them, and accept your apology....for this time.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 12:15:56
December 17 2013 11:14 GMT
#1709
This is an odd time to ask this really but how long is the breaks usually between seasons? The end of this one is coming up soon and then we've got christmas. ^^
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 13:44:03
December 17 2013 13:39 GMT
#1710
On December 17 2013 20:14 Qikz wrote:
This is an odd time to ask this really but how long is the breaks usually between seasons? The end of this one is coming up soon and then we've got christmas. ^^

Usually, after DRTL's, a DRIT would start, and by the time it ends, another season of DRTL should be starting again.

Edit: Pretty much depends on how busy Lmaster after Christmas, lol.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Kopp
Profile Joined January 2013
Hungary22 Posts
December 17 2013 16:47 GMT
#1711
any msj member plz give the word to [msj]naxel, im ready to play add me on skype: mark-f2f or iccup ID: [mps]kopp
It is Mind Time!
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
December 17 2013 16:54 GMT
#1712
Since this week is the last week of regular matches, I wonder when do the playoffs start?
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 17 2013 17:58 GMT
#1713
On December 18 2013 01:54 ggrrg wrote:
Since this week is the last week of regular matches, I wonder when do the playoffs start?

I suspect either next week or the following. Not too long, at any rate.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 17 2013 20:56 GMT
#1714
One week hiatus, so playoffs will commence on the 4th on January.

Also, while I will be making a thread about this later, I'd like to mention that since near half the league will be ineligible at the end of this season I will be hosting a (what I intend to be annual/bi-annual) DRTL legacy match. Essentially this will be open to ANY members of a team, even if they are B on fish now.

It will be just a one off event, with random pairings. Most likely, since it is just for fun, I will even allow banned players (i.e. Jealous/Beach etc.) to play.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 17 2013 21:09 GMT
#1715
sounds fun, but people banned for cheating shouldn't be allowed to participate
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
CityShuffle
Profile Joined November 2012
France57 Posts
December 17 2013 21:13 GMT
#1716
Same as tonight, seems fun, but without banned people.
Welcome to Paris City Shuffle !
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#1717
On December 18 2013 06:09 tonight wrote:
sounds fun, but people banned for cheating shouldn't be allowed to participate

I agree, don't allowed banned people. Fuck them.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 17 2013 22:02 GMT
#1718
On December 18 2013 06:13 CityShuffle wrote:
Same as tonight, seems fun, but without banned people.


Spoiling to avoid a major distraction to DRTL discussion

+ Show Spoiler +
I can understand this sentiment, but my personal belief is that people can, and do, make mistakes and do stupid shit. They deserve some punishment, and indeed they have received that in the form of being banned from all D/C ranks events.

That said, I don't feel a stupid decision or two merits a lifetime of being banished from the community and scene. A length ban (4-5 yr) from competitive play is one thing, but I don't believe total ostracizion from the community is warranted.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 22:21:25
December 17 2013 22:20 GMT
#1719
When every single one of those people who did cheat is an inexcusable scumbag, I don't see why they should be allowed back into a "fun" event. Especially for scumbags like Beach, who shouldn't have even been in DRTL in the first place, seeing as he was just a C ranked smurf, like the rest of Babo's Sun Khan. I certainly wouldn't have fun knowing that I'm playing in an event full of cheaters.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Kopp
Profile Joined January 2013
Hungary22 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 22:33:01
December 17 2013 22:31 GMT
#1720
My PP game against naxel should have been played this evening, but i wasnt able to contact him, and he didnt contacted me either. Dont know any detail from his part, but i give 24 hours (from this post) for him or his captain to send me a msg here or Skype or somewhere. If not, i will take w.o over him. Tomorrow evening i will be home around 18:00 till 23:00 (CET +1).

Nvm, problem solved. ^^
It is Mind Time!
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 482
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever402
League of Legends
Doublelift4145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 487
KnowMe204
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1078
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 33m
Patches Events
15h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.