• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8290 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 23

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 109 Next
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 07 2013 18:29 GMT
#441
On September 08 2013 02:46 Falling wrote:
No show Miss.Click after 45min.
I'm super busy this weekend, but wo's are lame. I will come back online at 12noon pst to play. Otherwise wo, I guess. There is no way I can play on Sunday with changes at work.

Click is on right now as of this post, so can't say that she didn't end up showing ~.~;;
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-07 18:46:40
September 07 2013 18:30 GMT
#442
Is she still on? Cuz I had already logged off by the time I posted.

k. Played game
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
September 07 2013 18:53 GMT
#443
Current TAKK vs SB results.
+ Show Spoiler +
Miss.Click.. <Fighting Spirit> sB.Passafist
L_Master <Pamir Plataeu> sB.Noddy
Hyeon <Destination> sB.Yadong
Dazed_spy <Circuit Breaker> sB.Icedraco
Stardom(OD) <Resonance II> sB.Minscandboo
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 07 2013 19:37 GMT
#444
a lot of wos happening today and probably more to come~
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 07 2013 20:26 GMT
#445
More to come~ Next week on DRTL.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
September 07 2013 20:42 GMT
#446
Sun Khan vs SB week 2 vod
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
September 07 2013 23:16 GMT
#447
For now, I'll be playing TvZ. Please change it. Thanks.
boum su4ka!
jjwhg
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States155 Posts
September 07 2013 23:56 GMT
#448
IDK if Tonight's still willing to play, but we found Napoleon
♥ Bisu ♥
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 08 2013 00:15 GMT
#449
On September 08 2013 05:42 Gao Xi wrote:
Sun Khan vs SB week 2 vod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sljs8i3Qu-c


that was embarrassing ~_~, should have went wraiths after contain was done
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 08 2013 01:31 GMT
#450
sB.Yadong will be playing Zerg next week.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 08 2013 06:20 GMT
#451
On September 08 2013 08:56 jjwhg wrote:
IDK if Tonight's still willing to play, but we found Napoleon


He PM'd me and we'll set up a date and time that work
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
September 09 2013 10:01 GMT
#452
mSj vs DeSPA results:
+ Show Spoiler +
MoreAndMore -- Fighting Spirit -- mSj[Mr.LiR]
LTY -- Pamir Plataeu -- msj[R2D2]
DarkNetHunter -- Destination -- msj[prokaznik]
Squishy -- Circuit Breaker -- msj[naxel]
AtomicArchon -- Resonance II -- msj[Holy]
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 09 2013 12:36 GMT
#453
Any updates from Hwaiting Oz/Airforce Ace of Spades and TAKK/Stealth Bunnies?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
September 09 2013 13:41 GMT
#454
Final Hwaiting Oz vs Airforce Ace of Spades results:
+ Show Spoiler +

RulZBoooM <Fighting Spirit> sgsFabiano
Comsat <Pamir Plateau> CityShuffle
DCembrZerg <Destination> Floladriblere
SmokeyBear <Circuit Breaker> Magreidis (walkover)*
[sam]gohan <Resonance II> CoughingHydra

Magreidis, did not show up on Saturday, and as far as I know he didn't contact smokey during the weekend, so we will be taking the walkover.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 09 2013 15:01 GMT
#455
I'm going to try and play Napoleon today, but if I cannot get a hold of him or he does not show I will have to take the walkover.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 09 2013 15:26 GMT
#456
I predict Courage 5 - 0 Hwaiting Oz during Week 6.

Courage #1.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 09 2013 15:27 GMT
#457
4-1, I think I'm playing >_<
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 09 2013 15:31 GMT
#458
Still 5-0.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 09 2013 18:13 GMT
#459
I never heard from him again and I don't want to wait around forever. I happen to not work today so it worked with the time he asked, but never showed up and I never heard from him. So, I'll be taking the walkover vs Napoleon.

+ Show Spoiler +
I just wanted to play a game:[
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
September 09 2013 18:55 GMT
#460
I updated the player ranks. Let me know if there any errors or typos. Players are ranked by total wins>wins>least total losses>least forfeit losses (ffl).

Player Ranking!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2332
monkeys_forever234
League of Legends
Doublelift3623
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu507
Other Games
summit1g12023
FrodaN1486
KnowMe271
JimRising 245
Livibee175
ViBE10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Adnapsc2 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra783
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur560
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 56m
Patches Events
16h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.