On August 02 2013 21:47 BisuDagger wrote:
, It's cause I watched the games. I jinxed it!
, It's cause I watched the games. I jinxed it!Blessing not strong enough

| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On August 02 2013 21:47 BisuDagger wrote: , It's cause I watched the games. I jinxed it!Blessing not strong enough ![]() | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 02 2013 21:47 BisuDagger wrote: , It's cause I watched the games. I jinxed it!exactly. You are trying to impart Bisu on Pusan thus he broke under the pressure ![]() Sea got this! ![]() | ||
|
shaftofpleasure
Korea (North)1375 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5954 Posts
| ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5954 Posts
On August 02 2013 21:55 shaftofpleasure wrote: hey guys .. is the stream lagging? smipealot3 is smooth as can be here | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On August 02 2013 21:55 shaftofpleasure wrote: hey guys .. is the stream lagging? Got no lag at all on snipealot3. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On August 02 2013 21:47 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On August 02 2013 21:47 BisuDagger wrote: , It's cause I watched the games. I jinxed it!Blessing not strong enough ![]() God damnit. I was hyping it up way too much. I think Pusan only wins when I'm not watching his games live. It makes me sad in my heart. | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5954 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
Wait Sonic didn't get the save off? EDIT: Apparently he didn't :/ | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5954 Posts
On August 02 2013 22:04 KristofferAG wrote: hero dropped, but Sonic managed to save the game in time so we're picking up just where we left off. Wait Sonic didn't get the save off? Seems like it... or one of them is still having lag issues. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5954 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5954 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 02 2013 22:12 BisuDagger wrote: Was hero doing poorly? Did he just luck out? I think Sea was doing better last game. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8156 Doublelift1884 JimRising C9.Mang0322 PiGStarcraft288 WinterStarcraft257 Maynarde119 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|