• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 21

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 28 Next All
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 01 2013 10:49 GMT
#401
On February 01 2013 12:28 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 10:46 fabiano wrote:
Is it possible for casters to add the stream to the calendar?

I'm always missing the streams...


Usually D ranks events don't qualify as calendar worthy, though historically finals and semi-finals have been approved for calenderation.


This.

To add an event for the calender use this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255584

Be sure to link the stream on tl not on twitch.
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 01 2013 11:28 GMT
#402
Well, it's there.

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2013/02/#event_14759
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 01 2013 11:40 GMT
#403
On February 01 2013 20:28 Nagisama wrote:
Well, it's there.

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2013/02/#event_14759


Nice.

Btw for finals and/or semifinals we should do triple cast together you me Lmaster. No Dodging please.
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 01 2013 22:03 GMT
#404
What?!?!?!?! this starts in 3hours????
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 01 2013 22:04 GMT
#405
lol nevermind.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 02 2013 00:01 GMT
#406
On February 01 2013 20:40 pebble444 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 20:28 Nagisama wrote:
Well, it's there.

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2013/02/#event_14759


Nice.

Btw for finals and/or semifinals we should do triple cast together you me Lmaster. No Dodging please.


Hay guise... I wanna cast too... Hay guise?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 02:06:17
February 02 2013 00:59 GMT
#407
Going live soon!

http://www.twitch.tv/nagisama

VOD
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
dr.kjemi
Profile Joined February 2013
2 Posts
February 02 2013 01:38 GMT
#408
How nice VOS, enjoying stream now. Thanks
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
February 02 2013 08:08 GMT
#409
On February 02 2013 09:59 Nagisama wrote:
Going live soon!

http://www.twitch.tv/nagisama

VOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbMKml6UH3k

"These two are really high."

[image loading]

Yes man. Yes I am. ^o^;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 02 2013 20:08 GMT
#410
That was actually my first thought as well.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 21:01:38
February 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#411
+ Show Spoiler +
KaiGreene > Arca @ Jade
KaiGreene > Arca @Destination
KaiGreene > Arca @ Fighting Spirit

[BB]KaiGreene 3-0 Arca(Crema)
GG's Arca! It was fun
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 22:01:23
February 02 2013 22:00 GMT
#412
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
February 02 2013 22:02 GMT
#413
SPOILER FOR ARTANIS VS BABO AND ARB VS SENTENAL. Dont click if you dont wanna know the results.

+ Show Spoiler +
Artanis vs Babo 3-1
Arb 3-2 Sentenal


¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 22:05:49
February 02 2013 22:02 GMT
#414
mG.arb vs Sentenal results :

+ Show Spoiler +
mG.arb(T) <Neo Jade> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Destination> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Fighting Spirit> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Circuit Breaker> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Neo Jade> (P)Sentenal

mG.arb(T) Wins 3-2!

Was fun, i gotta work alot on my TvP -_-.


On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


+ Show Spoiler +
I think my problem in the 1st Jade game was i suicided so many vultures and didnt have enough to cover all my tanks.
My macro was atrocious thru the entire series tho. Almost threw away that Circuit breaker game too

I denied your 4th forever(my 3rd was mining long before your 4th) that and that 1 vulture in your nat killed like 15 probes while your goons were like 2 inches away lol
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 02 2013 22:11 GMT
#415
On February 03 2013 07:02 arb wrote:
mG.arb vs Sentenal results :

+ Show Spoiler +
mG.arb(T) <Neo Jade> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Destination> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Fighting Spirit> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Circuit Breaker> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Neo Jade> (P)Sentenal

mG.arb(T) Wins 3-2!

Was fun, i gotta work alot on my TvP -_-.


Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


+ Show Spoiler +
I think my problem in the 1st Jade game was i suicided so many vultures and didnt have enough to cover all my tanks.
My macro was atrocious thru the entire series tho. Almost threw away that Circuit breaker game too

I denied your 4th forever(my 3rd was mining long before your 4th) that and that 1 vulture in your nat killed like 15 probes while your goons were like 2 inches away lol

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, Goons did piss me off a bit with your runbys. Towards the end when I was recalling you, I had like 5 bases (not all of them mining, but 5 nexuses), and to my knowledge you weren't able to take a 4th. So I just had to keep starving and recalling. Sigh, oh well. I'm gonna dwell on that last bad attack I made all week now

But GGs, you definitely did deserve the win.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 22:14:48
February 02 2013 22:13 GMT
#416
On February 03 2013 07:11 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 07:02 arb wrote:
mG.arb vs Sentenal results :

+ Show Spoiler +
mG.arb(T) <Neo Jade> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Destination> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Fighting Spirit> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Circuit Breaker> (P)Sentenal
mG.arb(T) <Neo Jade> (P)Sentenal

mG.arb(T) Wins 3-2!

Was fun, i gotta work alot on my TvP -_-.


On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


+ Show Spoiler +
I think my problem in the 1st Jade game was i suicided so many vultures and didnt have enough to cover all my tanks.
My macro was atrocious thru the entire series tho. Almost threw away that Circuit breaker game too

I denied your 4th forever(my 3rd was mining long before your 4th) that and that 1 vulture in your nat killed like 15 probes while your goons were like 2 inches away lol

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, Goons did piss me off a bit with your runbys. Towards the end when I was recalling you, I had like 5 bases (not all of them mining, but 5 nexuses), and to my knowledge you weren't able to take a 4th. So I just had to keep starving and recalling. Sigh, oh well. I'm gonna dwell on that last bad attack I made all week now

But GGs, you definitely did deserve the win.

+ Show Spoiler +
that recall made me yell out irl, cause it was emped like 10 seconds before it even casted recall, iw as like "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" i think all the emps i got off on your arbiters helped me out a whole lot, you didnt get any storms off except in the 1st fight, and you didnt get any off at all in the last ones, even with good stasis. That and i think i was 3-3 vs 0-0, hard to win vs 3-3 tanks.
also had so much money from where i maxed out and started pushing i coulda held on for a while you had a buncha expos with no probes at them too.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 02 2013 22:15 GMT
#417
Results for prophecy_ vs shuruken
+ Show Spoiler +
prophecy_ <Neo Jade> shuruken
prophecy_ <Destination> shuruken
prophecy_ <Fighting Spirit> shuruken
prophecy_ <Circuit Breaker> shuruken
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 02 2013 22:23 GMT
#418
On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


+ Show Spoiler +
I can't help but wonder if that is directed at me.

If it isn't, ignore what I wrote below as it's irrelevant and does not apply.

+ Show Spoiler +
if it is, you do realize I never said you can't macro? In fact I went so far as to specifically say "from the games I have seen of Sentenal" he hasn't had strong macro. This is a sample size of like 5 or 6, which amounts to essentially nothing. The point here is that I never said that you can't macro, that you're bad, or anything of the sort. Please stop trying to start conflict or invent drama/hostility/BM when there isn't any.

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 02 2013 22:31 GMT
#419
On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


1. Calm down,nobody said u cant macro, literally nobody
2. Why use the word 'faggots' man? Unnecessary and offending to some people, like seriously over such a small thing you are calling people those kind of words, behave dude.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 02 2013 22:42 GMT
#420
On February 03 2013 07:23 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


+ Show Spoiler +
I can't help but wonder if that is directed at me.

If it isn't, ignore what I wrote below as it's irrelevant and does not apply.

+ Show Spoiler +
if it is, you do realize I never said you can't macro? In fact I went so far as to specifically say "from the games I have seen of Sentenal" he hasn't had strong macro. This is a sample size of like 5 or 6, which amounts to essentially nothing. The point here is that I never said that you can't macro, that you're bad, or anything of the sort. Please stop trying to start conflict or invent drama/hostility/BM when there isn't any.


No worries, I wasn't referring to you.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.