• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9822 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 22

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 28 Next All
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 02 2013 22:42 GMT
#421
Will be streaming arb vs sentenal and prophecy vs shuruken at 8pm est/5pm pst, or ~2.5 hrs from now.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 02 2013 23:12 GMT
#422
On February 03 2013 07:42 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 07:23 L_Master wrote:
On February 03 2013 07:00 Sentenal wrote:
GGs Arb

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so sad I threw that away in game 5. I just needed to not attack... And starve you. But... I attacked. Mannnnnnn I'm so sad, I think I could have had that game....

But hopefully those Jade games will make faggots who say I can't macro to stfu.


+ Show Spoiler +
I can't help but wonder if that is directed at me.

If it isn't, ignore what I wrote below as it's irrelevant and does not apply.

+ Show Spoiler +
if it is, you do realize I never said you can't macro? In fact I went so far as to specifically say "from the games I have seen of Sentenal" he hasn't had strong macro. This is a sample size of like 5 or 6, which amounts to essentially nothing. The point here is that I never said that you can't macro, that you're bad, or anything of the sort. Please stop trying to start conflict or invent drama/hostility/BM when there isn't any.


No worries, I wasn't referring to you.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'll give it to you while im thinking about it. You mindgamed the shit out of me.
I was expecting Cheese on Desti not FS -_-.

right before i scouted the games i said to myself "he wont cheese on this map so fuck walling", ROFL
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 03 2013 01:14 GMT
#423
Round of 8 is Alive!!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-05 00:47:14
February 03 2013 03:28 GMT
#424
VOD


Also, winner of arb/sentenal please email in the replays so they can actually be casted...
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 04 2013 00:26 GMT
#425
Sent the replays in, hopefully they'll be casted

+ Show Spoiler +
also dont make fun of my atrociously awful macro ._.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 12:25:43
February 04 2013 00:48 GMT
#426
Will be casting the rest of the Ro8 games in about 30mins

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama

VODs http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_League/DRIT_5#VODs
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 04 2013 02:46 GMT
#427
that made me blush
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 04 2013 06:22 GMT
#428
Thanks for the casts Nagi!
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
CityShuffle
Profile Joined November 2012
France57 Posts
February 04 2013 12:31 GMT
#429
GoGo Arb. !!
Welcome to Paris City Shuffle !
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 04 2013 18:36 GMT
#430
Thanks for casting
+ Show Spoiler +
The 2nd hydra den was a mistake -_-;;, also in G3 I was expecting cheese from BaBo being tilted as well as the early probe which is why I went for the early speed, but turns out there were no 2 gates in the center. Was behind from that point on.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 04 2013 18:47 GMT
#431
On February 05 2013 03:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Thanks for casting
+ Show Spoiler +
The 2nd hydra den was a mistake -_-;;, also in G3 I was expecting cheese from BaBo being tilted as well as the early probe which is why I went for the early speed, but turns out there were no 2 gates in the center. Was behind from that point on.

+ Show Spoiler +
Judging by how you upgraded speed/rangei coulda swore it was planned baha. (in chat i was saying you were doing it on purpose to bust him with 5 hats as soona s the upgrade finished)
We were all wondering why you put yourself way behind in G3 for no reason though.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
February 04 2013 23:53 GMT
#432
Go arb!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-05 05:46:25
February 05 2013 02:40 GMT
#433
On February 05 2013 08:53 ninini wrote:
Go arb!


Team spirit within Airforce... Good luck to everyone in the semis!

Omg, Nagisama... The commentary on the Kai vs Arca games were so hilarious... "Are you fucking kidding me?!" LOL... "The very slow~ Protoss"
twitch.tv/dizzywee
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 05 2013 14:25 GMT
#434
On February 05 2013 11:40 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 08:53 ninini wrote:
Go arb!


Team spirit within Airforce... Good luck to everyone in the semis!

Omg, Nagisama... The commentary on the Kai vs Arca games were so hilarious... "Are you fucking kidding me?!" LOL... "The very slow~ Protoss"




I was just playing safe haha! When I'm that far ahead I never go for the kill :p
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 05 2013 15:52 GMT
#435
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/view/22881.html

If you got knocked out from DRIT5 sign up here!
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Sereal
Profile Joined September 2011
94 Posts
February 05 2013 17:09 GMT
#436
I am playing in that.
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
February 05 2013 17:14 GMT
#437
On February 06 2013 02:09 Sereal wrote:
I am playing in that.

You think you're so cool for being #1, but I am #7 which is even better.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 05 2013 18:48 GMT
#438
On February 05 2013 23:25 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 11:40 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 05 2013 08:53 ninini wrote:
Go arb!


Team spirit within Airforce... Good luck to everyone in the semis!

Omg, Nagisama... The commentary on the Kai vs Arca games were so hilarious... "Are you fucking kidding me?!" LOL... "The very slow~ Protoss"




I was just playing safe haha! When I'm that far ahead I never go for the kill :p


It may be safe, but Nagi sure won't be jumping up for joy when he has to cast your games next... >.>
twitch.tv/dizzywee
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 05 2013 22:20 GMT
#439
On February 06 2013 03:48 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 23:25 KaiGreene wrote:
On February 05 2013 11:40 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 05 2013 08:53 ninini wrote:
Go arb!


Team spirit within Airforce... Good luck to everyone in the semis!

Omg, Nagisama... The commentary on the Kai vs Arca games were so hilarious... "Are you fucking kidding me?!" LOL... "The very slow~ Protoss"




I was just playing safe haha! When I'm that far ahead I never go for the kill :p


It may be safe, but Nagi sure won't be jumping up for joy when he has to cast your games next... >.>


I don't play to please the caster, I play to win my friend. I'll try next time to be more entertaining :D
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
February 06 2013 00:08 GMT
#440
Nagi is a hard cookie to please, if you could please cookies anyway.
darkness overpowering
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Lowko149
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 755
Soma 638
Jaedong 447
BeSt 337
Horang2 332
Hyuk 270
Light 258
910 213
Soulkey 200
Stork 192
[ Show more ]
Mini 139
Snow 136
EffOrt 121
Pusan 116
ZerO 99
Last 79
Rush 57
Shinee 52
Mind 46
ggaemo 44
Mong 43
hero 40
Killer 38
Creator 33
Bale 24
Sharp 20
Sacsri 15
yabsab 13
Noble 11
sorry 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
XcaliburYe136
League of Legends
JimRising 286
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1466
pashabiceps876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2632
Khaldor795
Other Games
gofns34563
singsing1385
XBOCT310
Pyrionflax237
DeMusliM207
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)10
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1554
Other Games
• WagamamaTV170
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
21m
Stellar Fest
2h 21m
The PondCast
23h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.