• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7504 users

NYC StarLeague Season 2 + Grrr/Elky signed OSL hat - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
January 06 2013 02:12 GMT
#101
talk about upset of the history of NYC LAN's...:O damn GG WP!!!
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 06 2013 02:38 GMT
#102
Apparently that Z was A- in 2007.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
NeVeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1352 Posts
January 06 2013 08:28 GMT
#103
VOD of the tourney:

http://www.livestream.com/never/video?clipId=pla_15c5f471-1c8a-4461-85b8-cc63dd1534fe

I'll update with the winning sponsor tomorrow!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 06 2013 11:18 GMT
#104
On January 06 2013 11:38 Game wrote:
Apparently that Z was A- in 2007.

That's nice. Is he still semi-active. Or did he just come out of hidding and rape face?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 06 2013 14:34 GMT
#105
Not a clue.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 06 2013 17:10 GMT
#106
He just came and raped face after practicing for 3 days lol. Anyways this event was awesome big big thanks to never and everyone who showed up!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 06 2013 21:33 GMT
#107
On January 07 2013 02:10 Jealous wrote:
He just came and raped face after practicing for 3 days lol. Anyways this event was awesome big big thanks to never and everyone who showed up!

Hahahaha somebody should tell him about the Legacy Starleague if anybody has his contact.

Well theoretically if he found this LAN he should still be on TL, but he isn't posting. Unless you got this to him not via TL, but yeah somebody that good would be a great addition to the competition in TLS soo... if anyone has his contact go ahead and try to ring him up

Anyone got any pictures?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
NeVeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1352 Posts
January 08 2013 05:43 GMT
#108
Winner of the StarLeague hat is ArvickHero. Coincidentally he is also the sponsor who donated the most money.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 08 2013 13:33 GMT
#109
On January 08 2013 14:43 NeVeR wrote:
Winner of the StarLeague hat is ArvickHero. Coincidentally he is also the sponsor who donated the most money.

Congrats to Arvick! He deserves it for his contributions to the community ^-^;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
PiQLiQ
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden702 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 14:13:14
January 08 2013 14:12 GMT
#110
congratz Arvick!
http://twitter.com/PiQLiQ
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
January 08 2013 17:45 GMT
#111
Grats ArvickHero!

As an aside, I hope to see more LAN-style tournaments in the future I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate some cash to events like this one (even if there aren't any more Hats to be had).
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 08 2013 18:09 GMT
#112
On January 09 2013 02:45 TehRei wrote:
Grats ArvickHero!

As an aside, I hope to see more LAN-style tournaments in the future I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate some cash to events like this one (even if there aren't any more Hats to be had).

We are planning to have one every month or two! I hosted one in November, there will be a ProLeague-style event coming up soon, and then probably more.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
January 08 2013 21:06 GMT
#113
On January 09 2013 03:09 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 02:45 TehRei wrote:
Grats ArvickHero!

As an aside, I hope to see more LAN-style tournaments in the future I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate some cash to events like this one (even if there aren't any more Hats to be had).

We are planning to have one every month or two! I hosted one in November, there will be a ProLeague-style event coming up soon, and then probably more.

That's on hold for the moment, my life's been an absolute mess as of late, and It definitely won't end before the time I was planning the PL for. Sorry for my absence and the PL event being put on hold.
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 08 2013 21:29 GMT
#114
On January 09 2013 06:06 Kibibit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 03:09 Jealous wrote:
On January 09 2013 02:45 TehRei wrote:
Grats ArvickHero!

As an aside, I hope to see more LAN-style tournaments in the future I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate some cash to events like this one (even if there aren't any more Hats to be had).

We are planning to have one every month or two! I hosted one in November, there will be a ProLeague-style event coming up soon, and then probably more.

That's on hold for the moment, my life's been an absolute mess as of late, and It definitely won't end before the time I was planning the PL for. Sorry for my absence and the PL event being put on hold.

Would you terribly mind if Gun and I host it?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
January 08 2013 21:30 GMT
#115
On January 09 2013 06:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 06:06 Kibibit wrote:
On January 09 2013 03:09 Jealous wrote:
On January 09 2013 02:45 TehRei wrote:
Grats ArvickHero!

As an aside, I hope to see more LAN-style tournaments in the future I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate some cash to events like this one (even if there aren't any more Hats to be had).

We are planning to have one every month or two! I hosted one in November, there will be a ProLeague-style event coming up soon, and then probably more.

That's on hold for the moment, my life's been an absolute mess as of late, and It definitely won't end before the time I was planning the PL for. Sorry for my absence and the PL event being put on hold.

Would you terribly mind if Gun and I host it?

Nope, go for it. I honestly wish I could, but I'd rather the event happen more than anything else.
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins239
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 137
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude16
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV296
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV270
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 38m
Stellar Fest
17h 38m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.