• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9166 users

NYC StarLeague Season 2 + Grrr/Elky signed OSL hat - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
January 02 2013 16:19 GMT
#61
Donated 15$ yesterday, which should mean that the pricepool is in triple digits right now :D

GLHFGG~~
NeVeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1352 Posts
January 02 2013 20:30 GMT
#62
Many thanks to TehRei and ArvickHero (again). Sponsorship prize pool is now $115.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
January 02 2013 21:47 GMT
#63
Reside in the city but don't think I will be going to this either. I'll galdly add to the pool once my money goes through paypal.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
January 03 2013 10:38 GMT
#64
--- Nuked ---
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-04 15:08:37
January 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#65
PROTIP: Hungry during the tournament? For $6, you can get the world's best lamb over rice with some of the best sauce mixture ever created for mankind. All the other carts are generic, but this one brings something new to the table...it's absolutely the best halal ever. 53rd and 6th ain't got shit!

The cart is located pretty much in front of the PC bang, it is easy to locate.
This is the picture of the cart (exactly this logo)

[image loading]
http://www.yelp.com/biz/halal-cart-new-york-38


SHAMELESS PROMOTION, but gotta help my brothers out who have given me so much during my time of need for nutrients.
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 04 2013 16:23 GMT
#66
^ I second this. I am a devout follower of this cart. It is fucking incredible. SlowBullets and I will be making multiple trips to this location during the day. I encourage and invite all of you to come with or get us to pick some up for you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 04 2013 16:47 GMT
#67
Lamb and rice for $6?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
January 04 2013 17:04 GMT
#68
On January 05 2013 01:47 Game wrote:
Lamb and rice for $6?


Exactly, they give you SO MUCH food too, compared to the other halal carts.
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
January 04 2013 17:13 GMT
#69
Tentative dodge incoming. Family issues might keep me at bay this weekend.

Plus, I have the skills of D--------. Who needs hotkeys, when you can drag select right-click?
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
January 04 2013 17:46 GMT
#70
On January 05 2013 02:13 Phelix wrote:
Tentative dodge incoming. Family issues might keep me at bay this weekend.

Plus, I have the skills of D--------. Who needs hotkeys, when you can drag select right-click?


But you're a scumbag. That raises your rank to at least D-
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
January 04 2013 23:26 GMT
#71
--- Nuked ---
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 05 2013 00:09 GMT
#72
On January 05 2013 08:26 krndandaman wrote:
damn probably can't make it. dinner was changed to lunch... sigh im such a dodger i really want to go to this

Why does everyone prioritize super-rare BW LANs last? WTF? Fucking have lunch the next day, this has more people involved so you're fucking over more people. GAWD.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
January 05 2013 00:10 GMT
#73
--- Nuked ---
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 01:22:32
January 05 2013 01:08 GMT
#74
On January 05 2013 09:10 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 09:09 Jealous wrote:
On January 05 2013 08:26 krndandaman wrote:
damn probably can't make it. dinner was changed to lunch... sigh im such a dodger i really want to go to this

Why does everyone prioritize super-rare BW LANs last? WTF? Fucking have lunch the next day, this has more people involved so you're fucking over more people. GAWD.


I feel you bro. but it is not a 1 on 1 lunch, it's a close friend's birthday party lol


That's why you don't befriend noobs. There's some things in life you will regret for the rest of your life if you miss out on. I think this LAN easily qualifies as such an event. If I were planning a party at chuck e cheese, like your friend prob is, and some baller like NeVeR was like "I'm having a LAN on that day," well... guess what... I would still go to chuck e cheeses, but I would get it to go so I could take it to the LAN.

Say you had 365 close friends and they all had birthdays on different days, and they all happened to be noobs like the aforementioned one, then I guess you could never go to a LAN? It's clear to me you're treading a dangerous path. Hopefully you can change your ways before you miss out on every epic event in the history of mankind.
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
January 05 2013 01:32 GMT
#75
Just a heads up, I think your TL Calendar Event has the time set as 2AM, not 2PM. Other than that can wait to watch some of these games! Good luck to everyone playing :D
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
PXEnTei
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States209 Posts
January 05 2013 05:50 GMT
#76
god damn it i missed it. FUCK. there arent ever any NYC tournys to go to. I wanted to go.

Crap i go to school down there to, i coudl have gone after school. DAMN IT.
"Sue me, dickhead!" -Thor
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
January 05 2013 12:01 GMT
#77
--- Nuked ---
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 12:34:47
January 05 2013 12:32 GMT
#78
Hey all,

Unfortunately, I've been infected with a terrible cold and am in no condition to go outside today nor make the commute to NYC.

As a result, no-go from me.

Please take a lot of pictures for me and provide stream/replays if necessary...


PS: As I attend pretty much all BW events in the NYC area, I am not dodging if given the chance...just that I feel absolutely shitty. And I feel bad....sorry all <3

Will definitely attend the next one, as usual...would that one be a proleague type or standard tournament format? Keep me in the loop!

1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 05 2013 13:34 GMT
#79
On January 05 2013 21:32 SlowBullets wrote:
Hey all,

Unfortunately, I've been infected with a terrible cold and am in no condition to go outside today nor make the commute to NYC.

As a result, no-go from me.

Please take a lot of pictures for me and provide stream/replays if necessary...


PS: As I attend pretty much all BW events in the NYC area, I am not dodging if given the chance...just that I feel absolutely shitty. And I feel bad....sorry all <3

Will definitely attend the next one, as usual...would that one be a proleague type or standard tournament format? Keep me in the loop!


YO FUCK MANG. FUCK.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 05 2013 13:35 GMT
#80
On January 05 2013 14:50 SC_THORLORD wrote:
god damn it i missed it. FUCK. there arent ever any NYC tournys to go to. I wanted to go.

Crap i go to school down there to, i coudl have gone after school. DAMN IT.

You didn't miss it, the time on the calendar NOW is correct.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 549
910 492
Hyuk 283
Soma 143
Dewaltoss 83
Light 74
Killer 67
Shinee 50
Mind 33
NotJumperer 33
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
ZergMaN 22
sorry 21
yabsab 19
Noble 7
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2230
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1370
ceh9631
XBOCT343
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS46
DeMusliM34
Pyrionflax0
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1260
• Stunt507
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 55m
Stellar Fest
3h 55m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.