• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:19
CEST 04:19
KST 11:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8930 users

NoisE ASL2 Qualifier Stage - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
August 30 2012 12:48 GMT
#121
On August 30 2012 10:51 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 10:08 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 07:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 05:00 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 03:11 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 12:51 GGzerG wrote:
Well GL to all, that is kind of unfortunate I wasn't allowed to play because the organizer holds a personal vendetta against me lol, oh well what can you do, Wish all the best in this league. Gogo nina~!

LOL

Sign ups end at 12PM EST on Tuesday!




1:58 PM (19 hours ago)


Most well-known ID: TelecoM
Race*: ***********
Your MAX achieved rank: *********
IP address**: ***************
Easiest form of contact***: ********


Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com


I just want to clear things up. I was never contacted by Telecom or GGzerG or whoever about this league. Also I never responded to anyone other than LRM)Noone with the phrase QQ in the past week or so. Can I have the message and or the skype log regarding this?

Also I don't have any discretion with who and who not has been allowed to participate. I am merely a sponsor.


lol shotcoder you are such a liar and you know it...

Remember last night telling me on iCCup under you're "ASL.Chocolate" ID all that BM stuff you said to me, and all that other random things you felt like saying out of no where?( I know / remember this is you because this is the ID we spoke to each other before during the previous SM thing that never happened, others have told me and i'm sure a lot of people know it is you, and on top of that you bassically admit it in the VOD, for you to deny this is you would just be another sick lie.)

I asked you if i'd be let in ASL, and you responded with "QQ" , the only reason I am posting this is because you are blatantly lying, and asking me what was said / for proof of what was said, so I am posting this to refresh you're memory, and to answer you're questions.

Here is proof of some of the things you are denying and trying to pretend you didn't do(lol, and on iCCup you . at 51:54, bassically 52:00 minutes is when you start BMing me, at 53:37 you say " qq " , at 54:40 you say " wow you're bad " out of no where, at 44:20 -/+ you bassically admit you are shotcoder, and before that you say " play me scrub " and then tell me " fuck you ").

http://www.twitch.tv/telecomgaming/b/330313807

This is what one of the "Sponsor's" of the ASL's is like, I'm sure you don't treat everyone like this, but I think that you should at least have enough honesty, integrity, and respect for yourself and the people of this community to not lie, and just admit the fact that you aren't letting me play in this league for personal reasons, do you honestly want me to believe you have nothing else to do with anything going on besides the money?

Even if that were true, you guys are being so strict on mca for trying to help with legitimacy of the tournament, that one would think that it is taken very seriously how someone's conduct / manner is within the community when taking into consideration the administrators and or sponsor's of this tournament, noise / shotcoder, should also be punished for this ridiculous behavior for a sponsor / admin of this tournament right? I mean it would only be fair when taking into consideration mca64 I think. - -;;;

I understand I will not be allowed to play in the asl, the main issue here for me is the fact that shotcoder is proving to be an insane liar, you asked for proof, you asked for the information, so here it is ASL.Chocolate / shotcoder / noise, or who ever you are. gl hf gg.

That was me btw... Sorry for the confusion. Tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. PuppyKiller and AleC can confirm this. You keep throwing vendetta around as though you're not the one with the problem o_o afaik shotcoder doesn't really care about you, yet you talk about him all the time... I'm just sayin.



Wait so this whole time during when me and shotcoder were about to have our SM, u pretended to be shotcoder on asl.chocolate then too, and now you admit that was you and admit that was YOU starting all the drama / badmanner? Do you realize how unprofessional and ridiculous it is of you to act this way, and on top of that, would you even play me?

....

If that was you and not shotcoder i'm really surprized at you and you're behavior, and honestly that is even worse considering you do have a lot ot do with these organizations and " companies " , the way you act really helps you're "company" and the legitimacy of this tournament and you're organizations eywa, really impressed by you.

Really looking forward to us playing as well. gl hfgg.


No during ASL it was me, I just havent logged on to that account since then.

Also, I would like to point out we were never about to have a Showmatch as you bitched out. Just wanted to clarify that one little point so everyone can remember how hilarious my Grudgematch thread was.


I had too much going on in life at that time, and also wasn't even playing BW enough at that time, I am ready when you are.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-30 13:21:39
August 30 2012 13:21 GMT
#122


On August 30 2012 20:47 aquados wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 07:16 Shimy wrote:
UPDATED FORMAT!

It is mandatory to read. Please make others aware if I fail to do this.



REVISED FORMAT!
The qualifiers will take place over the course of four days. Divisions A,B, and C will play 5 games on September 1st @ 19 CET and the remaining 5 games on September 8th @ 17 CET. Likewise, groups D, E, and F will play 5 games on September 8th @ 19 CET and their remaining 5 games on September 9th @ 17 CET. Each player will be required to make an account on Fish server with the title ASL2 in front of it (e.g. ASL2.Shimy, ASL2)Eywa(, ASL2-NoisE, ASL2[Quirinus], etc) and meet in op ASL2 on the Fish server.

wait 4 days? i see A,B,C on september 1th and september 8th, and D,E,F need to play on september 8th aswell, and on september 9th. so we have 3 days lol?

i hope the play dates for a,b,c keep being seperated for a week so i have more time to prepare:D


Dude, I was so out of it yesterday. Fixed it to what it should be. 1st and 2nd for groups ABC.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 30 2012 21:08 GMT
#123
--- Nuked ---
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
August 30 2012 22:10 GMT
#124
On August 31 2012 06:08 krndandaman wrote:
T.T can't make 2nd date on time. hopefully i can make it late and win 2 games in a row


You could convince everyone to play 20 minute no rush ;d jk
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
September 01 2012 01:20 GMT
#125
15 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES! Divisions A,B, and C are playing in that amount of time in op ASL2 @ Fish server!

Be sure to get your launchers ready and working! Oh, and practice up!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
September 01 2012 05:40 GMT
#126
On August 30 2012 21:48 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 10:51 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:08 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 07:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 05:00 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 03:11 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 12:51 GGzerG wrote:
Well GL to all, that is kind of unfortunate I wasn't allowed to play because the organizer holds a personal vendetta against me lol, oh well what can you do, Wish all the best in this league. Gogo nina~!

LOL

Sign ups end at 12PM EST on Tuesday!




1:58 PM (19 hours ago)


Most well-known ID: TelecoM
Race*: ***********
Your MAX achieved rank: *********
IP address**: ***************
Easiest form of contact***: ********


Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com


I just want to clear things up. I was never contacted by Telecom or GGzerG or whoever about this league. Also I never responded to anyone other than LRM)Noone with the phrase QQ in the past week or so. Can I have the message and or the skype log regarding this?

Also I don't have any discretion with who and who not has been allowed to participate. I am merely a sponsor.


lol shotcoder you are such a liar and you know it...

Remember last night telling me on iCCup under you're "ASL.Chocolate" ID all that BM stuff you said to me, and all that other random things you felt like saying out of no where?( I know / remember this is you because this is the ID we spoke to each other before during the previous SM thing that never happened, others have told me and i'm sure a lot of people know it is you, and on top of that you bassically admit it in the VOD, for you to deny this is you would just be another sick lie.)

I asked you if i'd be let in ASL, and you responded with "QQ" , the only reason I am posting this is because you are blatantly lying, and asking me what was said / for proof of what was said, so I am posting this to refresh you're memory, and to answer you're questions.

Here is proof of some of the things you are denying and trying to pretend you didn't do(lol, and on iCCup you . at 51:54, bassically 52:00 minutes is when you start BMing me, at 53:37 you say " qq " , at 54:40 you say " wow you're bad " out of no where, at 44:20 -/+ you bassically admit you are shotcoder, and before that you say " play me scrub " and then tell me " fuck you ").

http://www.twitch.tv/telecomgaming/b/330313807

This is what one of the "Sponsor's" of the ASL's is like, I'm sure you don't treat everyone like this, but I think that you should at least have enough honesty, integrity, and respect for yourself and the people of this community to not lie, and just admit the fact that you aren't letting me play in this league for personal reasons, do you honestly want me to believe you have nothing else to do with anything going on besides the money?

Even if that were true, you guys are being so strict on mca for trying to help with legitimacy of the tournament, that one would think that it is taken very seriously how someone's conduct / manner is within the community when taking into consideration the administrators and or sponsor's of this tournament, noise / shotcoder, should also be punished for this ridiculous behavior for a sponsor / admin of this tournament right? I mean it would only be fair when taking into consideration mca64 I think. - -;;;

I understand I will not be allowed to play in the asl, the main issue here for me is the fact that shotcoder is proving to be an insane liar, you asked for proof, you asked for the information, so here it is ASL.Chocolate / shotcoder / noise, or who ever you are. gl hf gg.

That was me btw... Sorry for the confusion. Tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. PuppyKiller and AleC can confirm this. You keep throwing vendetta around as though you're not the one with the problem o_o afaik shotcoder doesn't really care about you, yet you talk about him all the time... I'm just sayin.



Wait so this whole time during when me and shotcoder were about to have our SM, u pretended to be shotcoder on asl.chocolate then too, and now you admit that was you and admit that was YOU starting all the drama / badmanner? Do you realize how unprofessional and ridiculous it is of you to act this way, and on top of that, would you even play me?

....

If that was you and not shotcoder i'm really surprized at you and you're behavior, and honestly that is even worse considering you do have a lot ot do with these organizations and " companies " , the way you act really helps you're "company" and the legitimacy of this tournament and you're organizations eywa, really impressed by you.

Really looking forward to us playing as well. gl hfgg.


No during ASL it was me, I just havent logged on to that account since then.

Also, I would like to point out we were never about to have a Showmatch as you bitched out. Just wanted to clarify that one little point so everyone can remember how hilarious my Grudgematch thread was.


I had too much going on in life at that time, and also wasn't even playing BW enough at that time, I am ready when you are.

Shit son, didn't see this. I'm game anytime bro. BO5? BO7? whatcha looking at?
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
September 01 2012 06:20 GMT
#127
On September 01 2012 14:40 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 21:48 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:51 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:08 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 07:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 05:00 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 03:11 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 12:51 GGzerG wrote:
Well GL to all, that is kind of unfortunate I wasn't allowed to play because the organizer holds a personal vendetta against me lol, oh well what can you do, Wish all the best in this league. Gogo nina~!

LOL

Sign ups end at 12PM EST on Tuesday!




1:58 PM (19 hours ago)


Most well-known ID: TelecoM
Race*: ***********
Your MAX achieved rank: *********
IP address**: ***************
Easiest form of contact***: ********


Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com


I just want to clear things up. I was never contacted by Telecom or GGzerG or whoever about this league. Also I never responded to anyone other than LRM)Noone with the phrase QQ in the past week or so. Can I have the message and or the skype log regarding this?

Also I don't have any discretion with who and who not has been allowed to participate. I am merely a sponsor.


lol shotcoder you are such a liar and you know it...

Remember last night telling me on iCCup under you're "ASL.Chocolate" ID all that BM stuff you said to me, and all that other random things you felt like saying out of no where?( I know / remember this is you because this is the ID we spoke to each other before during the previous SM thing that never happened, others have told me and i'm sure a lot of people know it is you, and on top of that you bassically admit it in the VOD, for you to deny this is you would just be another sick lie.)

I asked you if i'd be let in ASL, and you responded with "QQ" , the only reason I am posting this is because you are blatantly lying, and asking me what was said / for proof of what was said, so I am posting this to refresh you're memory, and to answer you're questions.

Here is proof of some of the things you are denying and trying to pretend you didn't do(lol, and on iCCup you . at 51:54, bassically 52:00 minutes is when you start BMing me, at 53:37 you say " qq " , at 54:40 you say " wow you're bad " out of no where, at 44:20 -/+ you bassically admit you are shotcoder, and before that you say " play me scrub " and then tell me " fuck you ").

http://www.twitch.tv/telecomgaming/b/330313807

This is what one of the "Sponsor's" of the ASL's is like, I'm sure you don't treat everyone like this, but I think that you should at least have enough honesty, integrity, and respect for yourself and the people of this community to not lie, and just admit the fact that you aren't letting me play in this league for personal reasons, do you honestly want me to believe you have nothing else to do with anything going on besides the money?

Even if that were true, you guys are being so strict on mca for trying to help with legitimacy of the tournament, that one would think that it is taken very seriously how someone's conduct / manner is within the community when taking into consideration the administrators and or sponsor's of this tournament, noise / shotcoder, should also be punished for this ridiculous behavior for a sponsor / admin of this tournament right? I mean it would only be fair when taking into consideration mca64 I think. - -;;;

I understand I will not be allowed to play in the asl, the main issue here for me is the fact that shotcoder is proving to be an insane liar, you asked for proof, you asked for the information, so here it is ASL.Chocolate / shotcoder / noise, or who ever you are. gl hf gg.

That was me btw... Sorry for the confusion. Tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. PuppyKiller and AleC can confirm this. You keep throwing vendetta around as though you're not the one with the problem o_o afaik shotcoder doesn't really care about you, yet you talk about him all the time... I'm just sayin.



Wait so this whole time during when me and shotcoder were about to have our SM, u pretended to be shotcoder on asl.chocolate then too, and now you admit that was you and admit that was YOU starting all the drama / badmanner? Do you realize how unprofessional and ridiculous it is of you to act this way, and on top of that, would you even play me?

....

If that was you and not shotcoder i'm really surprized at you and you're behavior, and honestly that is even worse considering you do have a lot ot do with these organizations and " companies " , the way you act really helps you're "company" and the legitimacy of this tournament and you're organizations eywa, really impressed by you.

Really looking forward to us playing as well. gl hfgg.


No during ASL it was me, I just havent logged on to that account since then.

Also, I would like to point out we were never about to have a Showmatch as you bitched out. Just wanted to clarify that one little point so everyone can remember how hilarious my Grudgematch thread was.


I had too much going on in life at that time, and also wasn't even playing BW enough at that time, I am ready when you are.

Shit son, didn't see this. I'm game anytime bro. BO5? BO7? whatcha looking at?

He's going to ask for a photo ID before the game, then when you don't provide he'll leave and respond a week later raging at you for dodging .
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
September 01 2012 06:22 GMT
#128
On September 01 2012 15:20 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 14:40 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 21:48 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:51 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:08 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 07:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 05:00 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 03:11 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
[quote]
LOL

[quote]



[quote]

Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com


I just want to clear things up. I was never contacted by Telecom or GGzerG or whoever about this league. Also I never responded to anyone other than LRM)Noone with the phrase QQ in the past week or so. Can I have the message and or the skype log regarding this?

Also I don't have any discretion with who and who not has been allowed to participate. I am merely a sponsor.


lol shotcoder you are such a liar and you know it...

Remember last night telling me on iCCup under you're "ASL.Chocolate" ID all that BM stuff you said to me, and all that other random things you felt like saying out of no where?( I know / remember this is you because this is the ID we spoke to each other before during the previous SM thing that never happened, others have told me and i'm sure a lot of people know it is you, and on top of that you bassically admit it in the VOD, for you to deny this is you would just be another sick lie.)

I asked you if i'd be let in ASL, and you responded with "QQ" , the only reason I am posting this is because you are blatantly lying, and asking me what was said / for proof of what was said, so I am posting this to refresh you're memory, and to answer you're questions.

Here is proof of some of the things you are denying and trying to pretend you didn't do(lol, and on iCCup you . at 51:54, bassically 52:00 minutes is when you start BMing me, at 53:37 you say " qq " , at 54:40 you say " wow you're bad " out of no where, at 44:20 -/+ you bassically admit you are shotcoder, and before that you say " play me scrub " and then tell me " fuck you ").

http://www.twitch.tv/telecomgaming/b/330313807

This is what one of the "Sponsor's" of the ASL's is like, I'm sure you don't treat everyone like this, but I think that you should at least have enough honesty, integrity, and respect for yourself and the people of this community to not lie, and just admit the fact that you aren't letting me play in this league for personal reasons, do you honestly want me to believe you have nothing else to do with anything going on besides the money?

Even if that were true, you guys are being so strict on mca for trying to help with legitimacy of the tournament, that one would think that it is taken very seriously how someone's conduct / manner is within the community when taking into consideration the administrators and or sponsor's of this tournament, noise / shotcoder, should also be punished for this ridiculous behavior for a sponsor / admin of this tournament right? I mean it would only be fair when taking into consideration mca64 I think. - -;;;

I understand I will not be allowed to play in the asl, the main issue here for me is the fact that shotcoder is proving to be an insane liar, you asked for proof, you asked for the information, so here it is ASL.Chocolate / shotcoder / noise, or who ever you are. gl hf gg.

That was me btw... Sorry for the confusion. Tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. PuppyKiller and AleC can confirm this. You keep throwing vendetta around as though you're not the one with the problem o_o afaik shotcoder doesn't really care about you, yet you talk about him all the time... I'm just sayin.



Wait so this whole time during when me and shotcoder were about to have our SM, u pretended to be shotcoder on asl.chocolate then too, and now you admit that was you and admit that was YOU starting all the drama / badmanner? Do you realize how unprofessional and ridiculous it is of you to act this way, and on top of that, would you even play me?

....

If that was you and not shotcoder i'm really surprized at you and you're behavior, and honestly that is even worse considering you do have a lot ot do with these organizations and " companies " , the way you act really helps you're "company" and the legitimacy of this tournament and you're organizations eywa, really impressed by you.

Really looking forward to us playing as well. gl hfgg.


No during ASL it was me, I just havent logged on to that account since then.

Also, I would like to point out we were never about to have a Showmatch as you bitched out. Just wanted to clarify that one little point so everyone can remember how hilarious my Grudgematch thread was.


I had too much going on in life at that time, and also wasn't even playing BW enough at that time, I am ready when you are.

Shit son, didn't see this. I'm game anytime bro. BO5? BO7? whatcha looking at?

He's going to ask for a photo ID before the game, then when you don't provide he'll leave and respond a week later raging at you for dodging .


Nah I'm gunna wait for him to make a blog post then cry about how people hate me, and use that as an excuse to dodge.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
September 01 2012 06:25 GMT
#129
On September 01 2012 15:22 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 15:20 Eywa- wrote:
On September 01 2012 14:40 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 21:48 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:51 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 10:08 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 07:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 05:00 GGzerG wrote:
On August 30 2012 03:11 Shotcoder wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
[quote]

Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com


I just want to clear things up. I was never contacted by Telecom or GGzerG or whoever about this league. Also I never responded to anyone other than LRM)Noone with the phrase QQ in the past week or so. Can I have the message and or the skype log regarding this?

Also I don't have any discretion with who and who not has been allowed to participate. I am merely a sponsor.


lol shotcoder you are such a liar and you know it...

Remember last night telling me on iCCup under you're "ASL.Chocolate" ID all that BM stuff you said to me, and all that other random things you felt like saying out of no where?( I know / remember this is you because this is the ID we spoke to each other before during the previous SM thing that never happened, others have told me and i'm sure a lot of people know it is you, and on top of that you bassically admit it in the VOD, for you to deny this is you would just be another sick lie.)

I asked you if i'd be let in ASL, and you responded with "QQ" , the only reason I am posting this is because you are blatantly lying, and asking me what was said / for proof of what was said, so I am posting this to refresh you're memory, and to answer you're questions.

Here is proof of some of the things you are denying and trying to pretend you didn't do(lol, and on iCCup you . at 51:54, bassically 52:00 minutes is when you start BMing me, at 53:37 you say " qq " , at 54:40 you say " wow you're bad " out of no where, at 44:20 -/+ you bassically admit you are shotcoder, and before that you say " play me scrub " and then tell me " fuck you ").

http://www.twitch.tv/telecomgaming/b/330313807

This is what one of the "Sponsor's" of the ASL's is like, I'm sure you don't treat everyone like this, but I think that you should at least have enough honesty, integrity, and respect for yourself and the people of this community to not lie, and just admit the fact that you aren't letting me play in this league for personal reasons, do you honestly want me to believe you have nothing else to do with anything going on besides the money?

Even if that were true, you guys are being so strict on mca for trying to help with legitimacy of the tournament, that one would think that it is taken very seriously how someone's conduct / manner is within the community when taking into consideration the administrators and or sponsor's of this tournament, noise / shotcoder, should also be punished for this ridiculous behavior for a sponsor / admin of this tournament right? I mean it would only be fair when taking into consideration mca64 I think. - -;;;

I understand I will not be allowed to play in the asl, the main issue here for me is the fact that shotcoder is proving to be an insane liar, you asked for proof, you asked for the information, so here it is ASL.Chocolate / shotcoder / noise, or who ever you are. gl hf gg.

That was me btw... Sorry for the confusion. Tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. PuppyKiller and AleC can confirm this. You keep throwing vendetta around as though you're not the one with the problem o_o afaik shotcoder doesn't really care about you, yet you talk about him all the time... I'm just sayin.



Wait so this whole time during when me and shotcoder were about to have our SM, u pretended to be shotcoder on asl.chocolate then too, and now you admit that was you and admit that was YOU starting all the drama / badmanner? Do you realize how unprofessional and ridiculous it is of you to act this way, and on top of that, would you even play me?

....

If that was you and not shotcoder i'm really surprized at you and you're behavior, and honestly that is even worse considering you do have a lot ot do with these organizations and " companies " , the way you act really helps you're "company" and the legitimacy of this tournament and you're organizations eywa, really impressed by you.

Really looking forward to us playing as well. gl hfgg.


No during ASL it was me, I just havent logged on to that account since then.

Also, I would like to point out we were never about to have a Showmatch as you bitched out. Just wanted to clarify that one little point so everyone can remember how hilarious my Grudgematch thread was.


I had too much going on in life at that time, and also wasn't even playing BW enough at that time, I am ready when you are.

Shit son, didn't see this. I'm game anytime bro. BO5? BO7? whatcha looking at?

He's going to ask for a photo ID before the game, then when you don't provide he'll leave and respond a week later raging at you for dodging .


Nah I'm gunna wait for him to make a blog post then cry about how people hate me, and use that as an excuse to dodge.

Bold strategy... Let's see if it pays off.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
September 01 2012 08:11 GMT
#130
will be tuning in instead of playing my icc-cl match so this better be worth it
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
September 01 2012 09:31 GMT
#131
Is this going to be casted? I was just wondering how can this be casted since there will be lots of games if I understand the format correctly which I'm not sure I do.
music is the best thing in the world
aquados
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands180 Posts
September 01 2012 09:34 GMT
#132
there will be 70 games are going to be played a day. so thats a hell if you want to cast them all
the power of an outside source is that it comes from the inside. sabas[aov] c-/c toss
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 01 2012 12:21 GMT
#133
On August 29 2012 12:12 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 12:01 BWalma wrote:
So casts are starting on the 7th? I'll be looking forward to the VODs from MVP. Are the VODs going to be separated like by each Group? Or is each individual game going to be linked? It must be difficult for Hackle and Elegant to cast what 7 games from each group?


It will be done by each group. Not all games are guaranteed to be casted.

^
En Taro Violet
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
September 01 2012 13:18 GMT
#134
On September 01 2012 21:21 Stratos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 12:12 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 12:01 BWalma wrote:
So casts are starting on the 7th? I'll be looking forward to the VODs from MVP. Are the VODs going to be separated like by each Group? Or is each individual game going to be linked? It must be difficult for Hackle and Elegant to cast what 7 games from each group?


It will be done by each group. Not all games are guaranteed to be casted.

^


Oh, right. Nice. Btw Stratos I really liked ur hype video, very well done and great choice of music. I think you deserve some feedback on that, gj .
music is the best thing in the world
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 14:40:40
September 01 2012 14:05 GMT
#135
Less than 3 HOURS away for groups A,B, and C only!

Don't forget to make your ASL2 fish accounts!

Good luck to everyone and fight hard!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
September 01 2012 14:39 GMT
#136
Oh, anyone want to predict some matches in Round 1? ;d
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Hyeon
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Korea (South)462 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 14:53:31
September 01 2012 14:53 GMT
#137
want to see

ninazerg vs eywa

gogo nina/eywa you can do it!
oO
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
September 01 2012 16:45 GMT
#138
Sorry for being so annoying, but 15 MINUTES!


Once again: op ASL2 on Fish server. Make ASL2 tag'd name.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
bd.Makin
Profile Joined August 2012
Chile104 Posts
September 01 2012 17:43 GMT
#139
when stream begins? i want to watch some of the matches
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
September 01 2012 17:50 GMT
#140
stream is done from reps, and will be done a different day. sorry about that. (well at least mine is, obviously if someone wanted to stream their games POV style then you could watch now)
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 166
NeuroSwarm 159
FoxeR 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1468
Leta 805
Bale 91
League of Legends
Doublelift4547
Other Games
summit1g8009
JimRising 542
ViBE171
WinterStarcraft4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra947
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 41m
Patches Events
12h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 41m
OSC
20h 41m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.