• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7920 users

NoisE ASL2 Qualifier Stage - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
August 29 2012 16:27 GMT
#81
On August 30 2012 00:52 BulgarianToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 00:29 Shimy wrote:
Incident Report



Due to the recent actions from the player mca64[KDV], he will no longer be allowed to play in the StarLeague and is from here on out banned from NoisE ASL 2. His offense was blackmailing the league. His message:

From: mca64[KDV] [ 73 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: hey
Date: 8/29/12 22:08
hey, ive got proofs that Rush = Bibian. Dont want to make a topic with it first, please talk to him and let him admit yourself thats he played for Rush... if not i will create topic within few days
Reply


The league rules state that any actions of this sort are banable offences. Sending blackmail messaged to league admins is entirely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. The offence results in a termination of mca64[KDV]'s right to participate in the NoisE ASL 2 and possible restriction from future events. The actions are still under review, however, the league would like to put a stop to any actions of this sort immediately.

Secondly, the accusations are entirely false, while it is possible to question his skill... Bibiane and RuSh' replays were analysed during ASL and the conclusion which zimp drew was that Bibiane and RuSh are indeed different players. zimp's conclusions cannot be seen as biased because he himself did not like RuSh's participation in the ASL.

Any further discussion about the matter from mca64[KDV] will be reviewed by the league and added to the database which could result in a longer suspension from play and/or permanent ban from any future events.

This decision is final.


ASL Administration


Hey, Shimy, come on.. how is this fair? mca was probably the most active player during the ladder stage and I think he has the highest amount of games played. First you guys say the reason behind this league is to inspire people to play and get better then you ban the most active of us for something very small. If he has proof that Bibiane is playing with Rush isn't it more considerable to investigate that first and then conclude that this is blackmail? For one thing, if he is right he is actually helping the league by removing a player that is way above other's skill. Sure you guys checked his hotkeys and did what was up to you, but he might have found out something using other methods. And even you admit that Rush's skill is questionable. I just feel banning mca is unnecessary at this point..


Read the rules and see that the banning was indeed fair.

There is no proof as replays were analyzed as stated above.

He never admitted his skill was questionable, he admitted zimp felt RuSh shouldn't be able to participate. Two completely different things.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
August 29 2012 16:29 GMT
#82
hmm who banned me without waitng for my arguments? who is close freind of bibiane and defend, allows to play Rush in ASL2...
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 16:32:07
August 29 2012 16:31 GMT
#83
right now i have documentaion for his tvp and this are solids argumens, unique for eacch player. For rest mu it will takes some time. Dont know how Zimp didnt see it... if he is "expert"
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 29 2012 16:32 GMT
#84
On August 30 2012 01:29 mca64[KDV] wrote:
hmm who banned me without waitng for my arguments? who is close freind of bibiane and defend, allows to play Rush in ASL2...

This no longer has anything to do with RuSh, quite simply... You can't harass league officials via private message without expecting a ban.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
August 29 2012 16:33 GMT
#85
this wasnt harras, i just wanted you to speak him and tell him to admit yourself
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 29 2012 16:34 GMT
#86
On August 30 2012 01:33 mca64[KDV] wrote:
this wasnt harras, i just wanted you to speak him and tell him to admit yourself

Oh come on, it was a direct threat against the league. Everyone sees it.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
August 29 2012 16:34 GMT
#87
but it was private message to You... nevermind
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 29 2012 16:36 GMT
#88
On August 30 2012 01:34 mca64[KDV] wrote:
but it was private message to You... nevermind

So basically, you threaten the league over a bluff and then question why you got banned :-/... Please stop posting for real, it's simply derailing the thread and is not accomplishing anything.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10873 Posts
August 29 2012 17:12 GMT
#89
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 12:51 GGzerG wrote:
Well GL to all, that is kind of unfortunate I wasn't allowed to play because the organizer holds a personal vendetta against me lol, oh well what can you do, Wish all the best in this league. Gogo nina~!

LOL

Show nested quote +
Sign ups end at 12PM EST on Tuesday!




Show nested quote +
1:58 PM (19 hours ago)


Most well-known ID: TelecoM
Race*: ***********
Your MAX achieved rank: *********
IP address**: ***************
Easiest form of contact***: ********


Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 29 2012 17:31 GMT
#90
--- Nuked ---
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 29 2012 17:48 GMT
#91
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 12:51 GGzerG wrote:
Well GL to all, that is kind of unfortunate I wasn't allowed to play because the organizer holds a personal vendetta against me lol, oh well what can you do, Wish all the best in this league. Gogo nina~!

LOL

Sign ups end at 12PM EST on Tuesday!




1:58 PM (19 hours ago)


Most well-known ID: TelecoM
Race*: ***********
Your MAX achieved rank: *********
IP address**: ***************
Easiest form of contact***: ********


Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com

Honestly, your original post is both laughable and bad manner, of course, given that... It's still inappropriate for the league admin to reply as he did, however, please consider all of the posts that are coming in and around you and the strain that it puts on him.

We are going to discuss late sign ups vs Byes, however, I would ask you to be manner in this thread, another instance of bad manner will cause the answer to be a definite no.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, we'll update you as soon as we can.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
DKing6297
Profile Joined July 2011
United States78 Posts
August 29 2012 17:57 GMT
#92
Can we post up the vod's from the games where we can see them? I would love to see these games
I was a ACE fan. I still am.
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
August 29 2012 17:57 GMT
#93
On August 29 2012 23:42 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 23:06 LieToMe wrote:
Can I play my games eariler? i cant play at 19 CET


Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 23:25 dr.shrinker wrote:
I could also play today if allowed.


Playing today would require your whole group to be in participation. If even one person can't make it, it's a no go until the posted date. It's kind of impractical unless you can get everyone in your group to message me and give me a solid date and time where I or one of my staff can ref. All I'm saying is that it would be extremely difficult.

I'm looking into other alternatives, but missing the 1st week would put you down 0-5 with a chance to move up the second week. That's how the format would work right now, but I'll try to post something more concrete later today.


Yeah, I understand. Given the format other solutions will be tough to find i guess, and the last weekends of summer (at least here) are generally full of various happenings. Let me know if you come up with anything - not to keen on forfeiting my first matches even tho I do not have any other options most likely :b
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
August 29 2012 17:59 GMT
#94
On August 30 2012 01:32 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:29 mca64[KDV] wrote:
hmm who banned me without waitng for my arguments? who is close freind of bibiane and defend, allows to play Rush in ASL2...

This no longer has anything to do with RuSh, quite simply... You can't harass league officials via private message without expecting a ban.

how in the whole wide world is that blackmail?

Please dont tell me the tournament organizer wouldnt APPRECIATE that someone who did a THOROUGH research (he claims to do so and you just claimed his evidence was invalid, that's really fucking unprofessional)

You just react with banning him for being suspicious of someone smurfing - and the proof he wrote about in michaels stream chat sounded really damn convincing to me, mca should post it asap so we're free of bogus blackmailing accusations
In the woods, there lurks..
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 29 2012 18:03 GMT
#95
--- Nuked ---
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 29 2012 18:08 GMT
#96
On August 30 2012 02:59 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:32 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:29 mca64[KDV] wrote:
hmm who banned me without waitng for my arguments? who is close freind of bibiane and defend, allows to play Rush in ASL2...

This no longer has anything to do with RuSh, quite simply... You can't harass league officials via private message without expecting a ban.

how in the whole wide world is that blackmail?

Please dont tell me the tournament organizer wouldnt APPRECIATE that someone who did a THOROUGH research (he claims to do so and you just claimed his evidence was invalid, that's really fucking unprofessional)

You just react with banning him for being suspicious of someone smurfing - and the proof he wrote about in michaels stream chat sounded really damn convincing to me, mca should post it asap so we're free of bogus blackmailing accusations

Saying "Do this or else" is the very definition of blackmail...

Though, we've already done a ton of research on RuSh, more attention has gone to him than any other player. It's not a smurf, he may or may not be higher level, I won't argue either way... But you can't claim he's a smurf. Also, KDV was more banned for the presentation of his PM than the contents, you can present 100 different scenarios with that threat like presentation and you'll get banned every time.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 29 2012 18:09 GMT
#97
On August 30 2012 03:03 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 02:57 dr.shrinker wrote:
On August 29 2012 23:42 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 23:06 LieToMe wrote:
Can I play my games eariler? i cant play at 19 CET


On August 29 2012 23:25 dr.shrinker wrote:
I could also play today if allowed.


Playing today would require your whole group to be in participation. If even one person can't make it, it's a no go until the posted date. It's kind of impractical unless you can get everyone in your group to message me and give me a solid date and time where I or one of my staff can ref. All I'm saying is that it would be extremely difficult.

I'm looking into other alternatives, but missing the 1st week would put you down 0-5 with a chance to move up the second week. That's how the format would work right now, but I'll try to post something more concrete later today.


Yeah, I understand. Given the format other solutions will be tough to find i guess, and the last weekends of summer (at least here) are generally full of various happenings. Let me know if you come up with anything - not to keen on forfeiting my first matches even tho I do not have any other options most likely :b


in all honesty I don't think the first week even matters that much. If you just win your last 2 matches in a row (assuming tier 4 is the bottom) you automatically make it into the next round. And your last 2 matches will be against the people in the bottom of the group.

Not if every good player does this.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 18:13:32
August 29 2012 18:11 GMT
#98
On August 30 2012 02:12 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 22:33 Shimy wrote:
On August 29 2012 12:51 GGzerG wrote:
Well GL to all, that is kind of unfortunate I wasn't allowed to play because the organizer holds a personal vendetta against me lol, oh well what can you do, Wish all the best in this league. Gogo nina~!

LOL

Sign ups end at 12PM EST on Tuesday!




1:58 PM (19 hours ago)


Most well-known ID: TelecoM
Race*: ***********
Your MAX achieved rank: *********
IP address**: ***************
Easiest form of contact***: ********


Sorry bud, but you were late by almost 2 hours :/


Do you realize how immature and ridiculous it is that you answer my post with a "LOL" ? How am i , let alone anyone else supposed to take you seriously with what you are doing for the community when I write the absolute truth and the reply I am given is a "LOL" and then an abrupt straight up lie? I submitted my information IMMEDIATELY after you're post in the ASL original thread where you said " Hurry up guys, 3 hours left for signups!" , the fact you are telling me my signup was late is just a outright lie, it is so obvious because when I asked shotcoder last night if I would be allowed to play in ASL, all he said was " QQ ".

It is unprofessional of you to respond the way you did, and it is absolutely ridiculous to lie and say I submitted my info 2 hours late, when I know for a fact I submitted it before the deadline, the only way I wouldn't have was if the email was recieved later than I sent it. The fact that you reply with a "LOL" just lets me know how obvious it is that you are in on the fact that I am not being allowed to play because of a personal vendetta that shotcoder has with me. Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

When I am just trying to play in this league and enjoy it like everyone else, why would I not be treated with the same respect? The least you could have done was explain why I wasn't allowed to play without a negative demeanor, or maybe a more mature way of explaining the situation besides a "LOL", so sickening and pathetic the way that people act sometimes due to the influences of other people, can you not think for yourself?

Also there is still people being replaced for the tournament, even if my email was received a little late even though I sent it on time, I guess you would rather have Bye's in this tournament than a player? makes sense.... -_- Regardless gl hf to all in the tournament, i'm hoping to see some interesting results. Thanks.


Tue, Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

ASL registration
From joey streetsweeper113@aol.comhide details
To ASL2Register ASL2Register@gmail.com


I just want to clear things up. I was never contacted by Telecom or GGzerG or whoever about this league. Also I never responded to anyone other than LRM)Noone with the phrase QQ in the past week or so. Can I have the message and or the skype log regarding this?

Also I don't have any discretion with who and who not has been allowed to participate. I am merely a sponsor.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 18:19:24
August 29 2012 18:18 GMT
#99
Well at least you could have let Mca to post his proof,you ban him because he Threatens the league(unprofessional) ,but what you are doing is even more unprofessional.Its not hard to figure out that a player from Bibiane's level(Assuming he is rush)can adapt to multiple styles of play and use different hotkeys...
Why not man up and just say it that i'm not being allowed to play because of a persons personal grudges against me?

because the image of the league would drop even more.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-29 18:25:37
August 29 2012 18:24 GMT
#100
On August 30 2012 03:08 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 02:59 Iplaythings wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:32 Eywa- wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:29 mca64[KDV] wrote:
hmm who banned me without waitng for my arguments? who is close freind of bibiane and defend, allows to play Rush in ASL2...

This no longer has anything to do with RuSh, quite simply... You can't harass league officials via private message without expecting a ban.

how in the whole wide world is that blackmail?

Please dont tell me the tournament organizer wouldnt APPRECIATE that someone who did a THOROUGH research (he claims to do so and you just claimed his evidence was invalid, that's really fucking unprofessional)

You just react with banning him for being suspicious of someone smurfing - and the proof he wrote about in michaels stream chat sounded really damn convincing to me, mca should post it asap so we're free of bogus blackmailing accusations

Saying "Do this or else" is the very definition of blackmail...

Though, we've already done a ton of research on RuSh, more attention has gone to him than any other player. It's not a smurf, he may or may not be higher level, I won't argue either way... But you can't claim he's a smurf. Also, KDV was more banned for the presentation of his PM than the contents, you can present 100 different scenarios with that threat like presentation and you'll get banned every time.

Information =/= threat.

He was simply telling you (as the organizer of the tourny) before he was going publicity stunt on you, how on earth is that a blackmail? You may argue that his wording is odd for someone who'd just like to inform but damnit this is just silly lol

In my world he was being classy, why do you assume the worst ? it seems as if you just assume the worst

(please not that I dont know / care about bibiane smurfing, I just think that you were riddicolous with banning mca for - in his mind - trying to help)...
In the woods, there lurks..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h
BSL Open Qualifier
7h
BSL Open Qualifier
7h
OSC
11h
Replay Cast
11h
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.