Tentatively 10am?
That's in PST.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Tentatively 10am? That's in PST. | ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
You can respond here as well, but I think the skype group would be better so we don't clutter things up here. | ||
|
3FFA
United States3931 Posts
| ||
|
Arca(Crema)
Spain44 Posts
I think i have accepted your invitation as a contact on skype, but don't see one to chat group. (Maybe it's just im Skype noob). | ||
|
Psyonic_Reaver
United States4343 Posts
Edit: I'm not gonna cream my group tomorrow. Just found out my dad has cancer. I really need to deal with that. Sorry for the last minute dropout. | ||
|
3FFA
United States3931 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
| ||
|
Pucca
Taiwan1280 Posts
| ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
On August 24 2012 09:15 Arca(Crema) wrote: Jonoman that time works fine for me. I think i have accepted your invitation as a contact on skype, but don't see one to chat group. (Maybe it's just im Skype noob). Ok cool, that means it's good for 3 of us. Just need SouthPark to confirm now. On August 24 2012 11:28 Psyonic_Reaver wrote: I'm gonna cream my group tomorrow! Raar!! Edit: I'm not gonna cream my group tomorrow. Just found out my dad has cancer. I really need to deal with that. Sorry for the last minute dropout. Really am sorry to hear that ![]() Hope he recovers. | ||
|
Pucca
Taiwan1280 Posts
| ||
|
Pucca
Taiwan1280 Posts
| ||
|
WandS
Canada86 Posts
Me and Trozz can play anytime today or 9pm est everyday from Monday. Let me know what time works for you. | ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kau
Canada3502 Posts
On August 27 2012 08:12 WandS wrote: Wake up Group D! Me and Trozz can play anytime today or 9pm est everyday from Monday. Let me know what time works for you. I should be able to do those times as well. Just let me know ahead of time so I can get home in time. | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Me Kau and WandS are ready! Let's capture some flags. | ||
|
WandS
Canada86 Posts
| ||
|
Kau
Canada3502 Posts
| ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
Let's just meet in op teamliquid on ICCUP then. | ||
|
Pucca
Taiwan1280 Posts
| ||
|
quirinus
Croatia2489 Posts
On August 28 2012 23:36 BWalma wrote: I still need Group C and Group B replays Group C - spoiler-free description of the situation First game, one player dropped in the middle and disappeared after the first game so he didn't play the second one. Then the 2nd game was played by the two remaining players and one of the players dropped near the start and had to go to a cw then so the game couldn't be replayed at the time. So it was concluded that the remaining three players (the ones who lost/dropped from the first game) shall play the second game again. But I guess the "winner" of the second game could take the win if they/we don't find another time to play. *By dropped from the game I mean lost connection to the internet. EDIT: The winner of the first game has the replay, but it's corrupted near the middle. So the last remaining player in game 1 will have to send the replay if it works. | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|