• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9930 users

NoisE's Amateur StarLeague - Page 26

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 34 Next All
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 13 2012 16:52 GMT
#501
What kinda of polls are these? Me Vs Dsyxelic? Eywa vs Kiante? man Me and Eywa ezpz =P.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
April 13 2012 17:36 GMT
#502
Ohhh I didn't notice I got a shoutout the last poll. <3 Shot. GL to ya!
So wait? I'm bad? =(
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
April 13 2012 18:29 GMT
#503
On April 13 2012 16:15 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 16:12 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:41 Lumire wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....

*stare*

Why aren't you in this snm...

At the time, and even right now, I do not want to play in any tournaments nor get involved in any foreign scene for an extended period of time.

(sorry Shimy)
ppp
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 05:24:57
April 13 2012 19:40 GMT
#504
--- Nuked ---
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 07:24:58
April 14 2012 07:24 GMT
#505
On April 14 2012 04:40 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 11:55 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 10:53 Shotcoder wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:23 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 04:29 Kiante wrote:
defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol.


Here's how things work here in North America:

Eywa posts something. Someone raises an objection: DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, slander, hurting ESPORTS, your argument is invalid.

You post something. Eywa raises an objection: It is a legitimate concern. Take notes, kids.



I have nothing against you nina, but this was a blatant attack on Me by Harem and Kiante on Shimy. It wasn't an issue until they decided to make it one. So I don't understand why 2-3 people are so butt hurt about it. Especially one person who has little to no connection to the Foreign Scene and one who has essentially given up on the ladder.


We should all just slow down and take a deep breath. We're all former [BSG] members here, right? That is a bond that goes beyond borders and goes on for LIFE!

But seriously, I understand where you're coming from. When I was on the iccup team, I had to put up with this crap almost every day for no reason. Personally, when someone said you were Chocolate I was like "Say whaaaa?" but not much more than that. But yeah, since Kiante is not involved in this venture personally, I don't see why he felt the need to keep posting to get the last word in.


Bahah i was bsg too: p but left for [hon]

And top 3 on ladder atm are americans

edit: wait getting a b- in this ladder stage would be contradictory wouldn't it? b- not allowed, but if you achieve b-.. you're b- lol

Well since were all C rank players and you earn more points then you lose for winning until B- theoretically all the c+ players should be b- provided they play enough.

And 4 out of top 5 right now are all americans. ^^
|| o.o
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 14 2012 07:28 GMT
#506
--- Nuked ---
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
April 14 2012 09:57 GMT
#507
Hey guys, I'm online atm but alone
Don't mess the fess!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 14 2012 10:24 GMT
#508
On April 14 2012 18:57 Prof. Protoss wrote:
Hey guys, I'm online atm but alone

You'll always have me
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 14 2012 18:40 GMT
#509
On April 14 2012 16:28 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 16:24 Lumire wrote:
On April 14 2012 04:40 krndandaman wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:55 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 10:53 Shotcoder wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:23 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 04:29 Kiante wrote:
defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol.


Here's how things work here in North America:

Eywa posts something. Someone raises an objection: DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, slander, hurting ESPORTS, your argument is invalid.

You post something. Eywa raises an objection: It is a legitimate concern. Take notes, kids.



I have nothing against you nina, but this was a blatant attack on Me by Harem and Kiante on Shimy. It wasn't an issue until they decided to make it one. So I don't understand why 2-3 people are so butt hurt about it. Especially one person who has little to no connection to the Foreign Scene and one who has essentially given up on the ladder.


We should all just slow down and take a deep breath. We're all former [BSG] members here, right? That is a bond that goes beyond borders and goes on for LIFE!

But seriously, I understand where you're coming from. When I was on the iccup team, I had to put up with this crap almost every day for no reason. Personally, when someone said you were Chocolate I was like "Say whaaaa?" but not much more than that. But yeah, since Kiante is not involved in this venture personally, I don't see why he felt the need to keep posting to get the last word in.


Bahah i was bsg too: p but left for [hon]

And top 3 on ladder atm are americans

edit: wait getting a b- in this ladder stage would be contradictory wouldn't it? b- not allowed, but if you achieve b-.. you're b- lol

Well since were all C rank players and you earn more points then you lose for winning until B- theoretically all the c+ players should be b- provided they play enough.

And 4 out of top 5 right now are all americans. ^^


true... does that mean that if we do hit b- we're not allowed to participate in the next asl tourny (assuming there is another)? @shimy

american pride

I think that earlier in the thread Shimy said that the rank you get during ASL has no impact on your eligibility for the tournament.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Letalis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Bulgaria180 Posts
April 14 2012 19:12 GMT
#510
Can we share the replays of the ladder games, cause I have good ones to show and I like to share my games in a Bulgarian SC website?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 14 2012 19:19 GMT
#511
On April 15 2012 04:12 Letalis wrote:
Can we share the replays of the ladder games, cause I have good ones to show and I like to share my games in a Bulgarian SC website?

If streaming is allowed I don't see why rep sharing shouldn't be (:
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 21:29:49
April 14 2012 19:31 GMT
#512
On April 14 2012 19:24 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 18:57 Prof. Protoss wrote:
Hey guys, I'm online atm but alone

You'll always have me
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

That is so sweet of you <3

online again if anybody wants to play me

so sad when you want to play and can't find a game
Don't mess the fess!
i am plus
Profile Joined October 2011
United States190 Posts
April 14 2012 23:27 GMT
#513
Poll: Lumire should stop dodging me?

Keep dodging plus (9)
 
90%

Not dodge plus (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: Lumire should stop dodging me?

(Vote): Keep dodging plus
(Vote): Not dodge plus

Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 14 2012 23:29 GMT
#514
It entirely depends on what builds you've done to him so far IMO lol ^^ 6 POOLUH
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
i am plus
Profile Joined October 2011
United States190 Posts
April 14 2012 23:32 GMT
#515
never played him before, hes always like lets play for no pts rofl
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 23:49:08
April 14 2012 23:48 GMT
#516
Stop playing zerg and we can play all you want~

Or if you really want to zvz to save time we can just play rock paper scissors.
|| o.o
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 14 2012 23:53 GMT
#517
On April 15 2012 04:12 Letalis wrote:
Can we share the replays of the ladder games, cause I have good ones to show and I like to share my games in a Bulgarian SC website?


Yes you may. I have no control over your replays, I just require your reppack of the ladder. ^^

On April 14 2012 16:28 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 16:24 Lumire wrote:
On April 14 2012 04:40 krndandaman wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:55 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 10:53 Shotcoder wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:23 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 04:29 Kiante wrote:
defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol.


Here's how things work here in North America:

Eywa posts something. Someone raises an objection: DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, slander, hurting ESPORTS, your argument is invalid.

You post something. Eywa raises an objection: It is a legitimate concern. Take notes, kids.



I have nothing against you nina, but this was a blatant attack on Me by Harem and Kiante on Shimy. It wasn't an issue until they decided to make it one. So I don't understand why 2-3 people are so butt hurt about it. Especially one person who has little to no connection to the Foreign Scene and one who has essentially given up on the ladder.


We should all just slow down and take a deep breath. We're all former [BSG] members here, right? That is a bond that goes beyond borders and goes on for LIFE!

But seriously, I understand where you're coming from. When I was on the iccup team, I had to put up with this crap almost every day for no reason. Personally, when someone said you were Chocolate I was like "Say whaaaa?" but not much more than that. But yeah, since Kiante is not involved in this venture personally, I don't see why he felt the need to keep posting to get the last word in.


Bahah i was bsg too: p but left for [hon]

And top 3 on ladder atm are americans

edit: wait getting a b- in this ladder stage would be contradictory wouldn't it? b- not allowed, but if you achieve b-.. you're b- lol

Well since were all C rank players and you earn more points then you lose for winning until B- theoretically all the c+ players should be b- provided they play enough.

And 4 out of top 5 right now are all americans. ^^


true... does that mean that if we do hit b- we're not allowed to participate in the next asl tourny (assuming there is another)? @shimy

american pride


Since you are only ladder against your fellow ranks, I wouldn't kick you out ;P


On April 15 2012 03:40 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 16:28 krndandaman wrote:
On April 14 2012 16:24 Lumire wrote:
On April 14 2012 04:40 krndandaman wrote:
On April 13 2012 11:55 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 10:53 Shotcoder wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:23 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 04:29 Kiante wrote:
defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol.


Here's how things work here in North America:

Eywa posts something. Someone raises an objection: DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, slander, hurting ESPORTS, your argument is invalid.

You post something. Eywa raises an objection: It is a legitimate concern. Take notes, kids.



I have nothing against you nina, but this was a blatant attack on Me by Harem and Kiante on Shimy. It wasn't an issue until they decided to make it one. So I don't understand why 2-3 people are so butt hurt about it. Especially one person who has little to no connection to the Foreign Scene and one who has essentially given up on the ladder.


We should all just slow down and take a deep breath. We're all former [BSG] members here, right? That is a bond that goes beyond borders and goes on for LIFE!

But seriously, I understand where you're coming from. When I was on the iccup team, I had to put up with this crap almost every day for no reason. Personally, when someone said you were Chocolate I was like "Say whaaaa?" but not much more than that. But yeah, since Kiante is not involved in this venture personally, I don't see why he felt the need to keep posting to get the last word in.


Bahah i was bsg too: p but left for [hon]

And top 3 on ladder atm are americans

edit: wait getting a b- in this ladder stage would be contradictory wouldn't it? b- not allowed, but if you achieve b-.. you're b- lol

Well since were all C rank players and you earn more points then you lose for winning until B- theoretically all the c+ players should be b- provided they play enough.

And 4 out of top 5 right now are all americans. ^^


true... does that mean that if we do hit b- we're not allowed to participate in the next asl tourny (assuming there is another)? @shimy

american pride

I think that earlier in the thread Shimy said that the rank you get during ASL has no impact on your eligibility for the tournament.

This guy, ladies and gents... This guy. You can pretty much ask anything and he'll always respond ^^ Thanks ;P


On April 15 2012 08:27 i am plus wrote:
Poll: Lumire should stop dodging me?

Keep dodging plus (9)
 
90%

Not dodge plus (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: Lumire should stop dodging me?

(Vote): Keep dodging plus
(Vote): Not dodge plus



best poll ever
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 15 2012 01:36 GMT
#518
On April 15 2012 08:48 Lumire wrote:
Stop playing zerg and we can play all you want~

Or if you really want to zvz to save time we can just play rock paper scissors.


It wouldn't be rock/scissors/paper. Plus would just magically do the correct counter-build every game and say "I've been playing for 30 years. I know how to game people in zvz."
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 15 2012 02:26 GMT
#519


Once in a great while comes a battle so fierce, so epic, that it rocks humanity to its very core.

For the Starcraft community, that day is coming soon.

Your life will never be the same after that day.

[image loading]

Hype video:

+ Show Spoiler +


More hype:

+ Show Spoiler +


It's best to listen to this song while reading the following text:





"Chocolate was Shotcoder????"

- Black[CAT]



"but at the same time you denied other people the right to smurf? lol"

- Kiante



"Hmm... this has really gone too far. Honestly, I don't know how any of you can stand for blatant defamation even if you agree to the point that was brought up. We're not dealing with a murder here, we're not dealing with a case of abuse... Let it go.

Stuff like this has to stop in order for BW to survive, you can't have a solid improvement in the scene if at every turn people try to defame any organization that arises. Regardless of how strong you feel about your point, if you feel strongly about Brood War you wouldn't voice it
."

- Eywa




"defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol
."

- Kiante



"What the fuck is your problem?"

- NoisE



"You got banned because YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ALT ACCOUNTS ON TL."

- Kiante


Press the drama button



The blows were low. The insults were... kind of weird. The Terran versus Protoss rivalry was adding fuel to the flames of dislike and animosity between two men from opposite sides of the planet, destined to fight in one final battle to determine the fate of the ASL thread. When will this epic battle begin? No one knows just yet - it's kind of Frieza-saga status at the moment, but the stand-off will soon end, and there will be a battle so fierce that it will knock your socks off and then knock them back on again. Although the American Terrican, Noise, and the Australian Protoss-alien, Kiante, and myself were all part of TL-TyranT's glorious and legendary clan, The Battle Scarred Gamers, words were said that cannot be un-said. Now is the time for resolution. Now is the time for battle.



My prediction for how fierce this battle is going to be:


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Poll: Who will win?

Kiante (4)
 
57%

NoisE (3)
 
43%

7 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Kiante
(Vote): NoisE



Date: TO BE DETERMINED.

Time: High noon.

Location
: Channel FINAL BOSS BATTLE

Stream cast:
http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg

DUN DUN DUN
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
April 15 2012 02:40 GMT
#520
Protoss Fighting!
김택용 Fighting!
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason213
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14841
BeSt 367
Mini 216
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 89
hero 58
Zeus 43
Hyun 37
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4088
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1430
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
Railgan80
QueenE74
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
Replay Cast
4h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.