• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

NoisE's Amateur StarLeague - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 34 Next All
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 13 2012 02:55 GMT
#481
On April 13 2012 10:53 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 09:23 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 04:29 Kiante wrote:
defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol.


Here's how things work here in North America:

Eywa posts something. Someone raises an objection: DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, slander, hurting ESPORTS, your argument is invalid.

You post something. Eywa raises an objection: It is a legitimate concern. Take notes, kids.



I have nothing against you nina, but this was a blatant attack on Me by Harem and Kiante on Shimy. It wasn't an issue until they decided to make it one. So I don't understand why 2-3 people are so butt hurt about it. Especially one person who has little to no connection to the Foreign Scene and one who has essentially given up on the ladder.


We should all just slow down and take a deep breath. We're all former [BSG] members here, right? That is a bond that goes beyond borders and goes on for LIFE!

But seriously, I understand where you're coming from. When I was on the iccup team, I had to put up with this crap almost every day for no reason. Personally, when someone said you were Chocolate I was like "Say whaaaa?" but not much more than that. But yeah, since Kiante is not involved in this venture personally, I don't see why he felt the need to keep posting to get the last word in.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:03:16
April 13 2012 02:58 GMT
#482
.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 13 2012 03:02 GMT
#483
On April 13 2012 11:58 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 11:55 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 10:53 Shotcoder wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:23 ninazerg wrote:
On April 13 2012 04:29 Kiante wrote:
defamation? Lol? how is that even a valid argument. I'm following a thread of a tournament I want to watch, and i see something going on that i dont agree with so i raise it in a public forum? Suddenly this is defamation? I'm not stating anything false to my knowledge, and I think it's important that tournaments have integrity. if we just let bullshit slide because someone is sponsoring then the tournament result because invalid, and it detracts from my own enjoyment of watching it, hence why i'm raising this issue here...on a public forum.

"doing it for Brood War" is exactly what i'm doing. just because proleague is switching to sc2 doesn't mean we suddenly have to accept sillyness. if anything, we need to fight against it. once tournaments get compromised by biased treatment of players based on arbitrary bullshit like "i played in gc so people could go study my playstyle if they wanted to" while others are denied the same right, the issue should at least be raised, rather than calling me out for defamation of character or some bullshit lol.


Here's how things work here in North America:

Eywa posts something. Someone raises an objection: DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, slander, hurting ESPORTS, your argument is invalid.

You post something. Eywa raises an objection: It is a legitimate concern. Take notes, kids.



I have nothing against you nina, but this was a blatant attack on Me by Harem and Kiante on Shimy. It wasn't an issue until they decided to make it one. So I don't understand why 2-3 people are so butt hurt about it. Especially one person who has little to no connection to the Foreign Scene and one who has essentially given up on the ladder.


We should all just slow down and take a deep breath. We're all former [BSG] members here, right? That is a bond that goes beyond borders and goes on for LIFE!

But seriously, I understand where you're coming from. When I was on the iccup team, I had to put up with this crap almost every day for no reason. Personally, when someone said you were Chocolate I was like "Say whaaaa?" but not much more than that. But yeah, since Kiante is not involved in this venture personally, I don't see why he felt the need to keep posting to get the last word in.

Holy shit, do we finally agree on something? o.o When's the last time that's happened?


It's a sign of the end times. Dec 22nd, 2012 - mark your calendars!
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
April 13 2012 03:04 GMT
#484
when people come in and accuse me of hiding behind an icon and trolling a thread when i'm trying to give honest advice i feel the need to defend myself. so sue me
Writer
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
April 13 2012 03:07 GMT
#485
On April 13 2012 12:04 Kiante wrote:
when people come in and accuse me of hiding behind an icon and trolling a thread when i'm trying to give honest advice i feel the need to defend myself. so sue me

Sorry bro, you don't get the last word!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 05:12:53
April 13 2012 05:12 GMT
#486
--- Nuked ---
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
April 13 2012 05:31 GMT
#487
On April 13 2012 14:12 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 10:47 Game wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:21 krndandaman wrote:
Personally idc cause i dont even care to watch reps, not even my own lol.

Not trolling: this is probably the reason you are C rank.


probably just one of many reasons. im too lazy to use more than 1 hotkey for units, Fkeys, was super inactive, don't prepare for matches at all except for deciding on a basic build, etc. its pretty much all laziness lol.

I improved 1 rank every 1-2 seasons with pretty much all 3 races since I started iccup 2 years ago until 6 months ago when I became inactive. i have a pretty good idea of why i lose games so i dont feel a dire need to watch my reps

edit: heck i didnt even know drone triggers or whatchamacallit until lumire told me about it yesterday lol
and i dont know actual build orders/timings :p


Lumire, you're explaining drone triggers to dsyxelic but won't even show me a replay? v_v

*blasts emo music while crying*
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
April 13 2012 06:05 GMT
#488
come on guys! i am waiting now... i am workplace so bored . faster play with me before i start lagging ! NOW
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 06:22:54
April 13 2012 06:21 GMT
#489
Shotcoder?

More like...

Shotdodger.
[image loading]
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 13 2012 06:37 GMT
#490
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
April 13 2012 06:41 GMT
#491
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....
|| o.o
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 13 2012 06:44 GMT
#492
On April 13 2012 15:41 Lumire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....


Playing another game? at least it's not SC2.

I mean I do play other games, MW3 and LoL being the main ones.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 13 2012 06:56 GMT
#493
LoL indeed.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
April 13 2012 06:58 GMT
#494
On April 13 2012 15:44 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:41 Lumire wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....


Playing another game? at least it's not SC2.

I mean I do play other games, MW3 and LoL being the main ones.

Might as well say you play WoW while your at it.
|| o.o
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 13 2012 07:04 GMT
#495
On April 13 2012 15:58 Lumire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:44 Shotcoder wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:41 Lumire wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....


Playing another game? at least it's not SC2.

I mean I do play other games, MW3 and LoL being the main ones.

Might as well say you play WoW while your at it.


I wouldn't pay money for that shit.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
April 13 2012 07:12 GMT
#496
On April 13 2012 15:41 Lumire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....

*stare*
ppp
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
April 13 2012 07:15 GMT
#497
On April 13 2012 16:12 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:41 Lumire wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:37 Shotcoder wrote:
...I'm playing MW3 atm so I was afk not dodging...

I think you just admitted to a worse offense then dodging.
Don't be like snm....

*stare*

Why aren't you in this snm...
t.t
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 13 2012 13:31 GMT
#498
UPDATED THE SECOND POST! I was busy yesterday and couldn't find someone to interview, but please vote in the various polls I have made Also, new top ten! GO PLUS!!!!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 13 2012 15:02 GMT
#499
Hey, what are drone triggers? ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
April 13 2012 15:53 GMT
#500
Omg such evil polls. No one wants to see me play a grudgematch I think... I'd obviously be way too badass and win ezpz.

Hmmm... I'm not sure which American will finish at the top, if Lumire plays the required games, it'll be him I mean he definitely has the talent.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason213
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14841
BeSt 367
Mini 216
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 89
hero 58
Zeus 43
Hyun 37
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4088
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1430
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
Railgan80
QueenE74
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
Replay Cast
4h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.