• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9853 users

NoisE's Amateur StarLeague - Page 20

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 34 Next All
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 10:41:23
April 11 2012 08:07 GMT
#381
Very tough players everywhere. Thanks guys.
t.t
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 14:27:09
April 11 2012 13:45 GMT
#382
Updated the 2nd post in the thread with top ten and an interview from the ever so amazing WandS!!! Go read it ;D http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322587#2

Also, the new Ladder Tours will take place at 9PM EST so go sign up! http://www.iccup.com/tourney/view/16532.html

^If people forget to check in, they won't be able to play in the tour.

(also sorry to Kororo for last time. I won't ever replace you again )
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
April 11 2012 13:54 GMT
#383
I hate PvP.
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
April 11 2012 15:04 GMT
#384
I suck in PvT
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
April 11 2012 17:09 GMT
#385
I....should get started on this. >.>
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 11 2012 17:40 GMT
#386
--- Nuked ---
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 11 2012 22:01 GMT
#387
On April 12 2012 02:09 Zergneedsfood wrote:
I....should get started on this. >.>

YES! ZNF! What's a better way to get started than to force the ladder players to play you? Nothing! Which is why you should sign up for this: http://www.iccup.com/tourney/view/16532.html
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 22:22:11
April 11 2012 22:21 GMT
#388
--- Nuked ---
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
April 11 2012 23:51 GMT
#389
Shimy, I appreciate you inviting me to this but...

I'm getting shit wrecked haha. My D skills are no match for 99% of these players. I'll just stay to the DRTL, thanks. =)

If I didn't have to plan for a wedding, I might have more time to devote to this but for now, so I don't inflate points, I'm going to bow out. GG's everyone! Good Luck!
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 01:12:50
April 12 2012 00:59 GMT
#390
People who are playing in the Ladder Tour!!!! PLEASE CHECK IN ASAP!! http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/view/16532.html People who don't check in can't participate :S

EDIT: Follow the grid here! http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/16532.html Sorry to those who failed to follow rules and check in ;P
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 12 2012 03:53 GMT
#391
--- Nuked ---
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
April 12 2012 04:03 GMT
#392
Ladder Tour #5 winner: ASL.Chocolate! Runner up was ASL-Probe!

Gg's!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
YummyChocolate
Profile Joined April 2012
Switzerland5 Posts
April 12 2012 04:15 GMT
#393
On April 12 2012 12:53 krndandaman wrote:
hey chocolate
for a swiss guy (who are normally very chill and cool) you're a very angry guy who thinks hes good

you kinda remind me of idra. without the skill and american pride of course

good luck in the group stages (if you make it to there but i think you will since you take this game so seriously) you'll need it


I guess you are Dysxelic. Shimy sent me the link to this post so I thought I should defend myself by saying we are 4-1 in my favor.

Also I hope you don't feel to disheartened to find your only win as proxy robo vs 2fact on HBR =(

Maybe I'll see you in finals, I doubt it as you cant even win TvP with 12 nex vs failed bunker rush. Might need all ins the whole way but I think you're ok with that because it requires less actual skill, but who am I to judge? In my opinion neither one of us beats Wands or Lumire and I have yet to play Lumire.

But still the same see you in Groups, hope you're in my group so I can be the one to knock you out.
Yummy Milk Chocolate =)
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 04:22:44
April 12 2012 04:21 GMT
#394
--- Nuked ---
YummyChocolate
Profile Joined April 2012
Switzerland5 Posts
April 12 2012 04:25 GMT
#395
On April 12 2012 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 13:15 YummyChocolate wrote:
On April 12 2012 12:53 krndandaman wrote:
hey chocolate
for a swiss guy (who are normally very chill and cool) you're a very angry guy who thinks hes good

you kinda remind me of idra. without the skill and american pride of course

good luck in the group stages (if you make it to there but i think you will since you take this game so seriously) you'll need it


I guess you are Dysxelic. Shimy sent me the link to this post so I thought I should defend myself by saying we are 4-1 in my favor.

Also I hope you don't feel to disheartened to find your only win as proxy robo vs 2fact on HBR =(

Maybe I'll see you in finals, I doubt it as you cant even win TvP with 12 nex vs failed bunker rush. Might need all ins the whole way but I think you're ok with that because it requires less actual skill, but who am I to judge? In my opinion neither one of us beats Wands or Lumire and I have yet to play Lumire.

But still the same see you in Groups, hope you're in my group so I can be the one to knock you out.


lol 2 of those losses were zvt and i out played you for majority of those games. i mean, you lose your academy as soon as you build it to a ling runby?lol. i just wanted to practice my muta micro which is why i only built muta ling for 20 minutes. i dont even play zvt; its not one of my listed matchups.

also that bunker rush didn't put you as far behind as you thought because you cancelled it and you only sent 2 scv's. your mine double expand put you back in the game; actually it probably put you ahead because i scouted it too late.

dont worry, i have many surprises for you if you even make it that far. theres a reason im playing ladder stage when i dont need to; and that reason isn't to win on ladder

lol im 3-3 vs wands and ive only been pvzing lumire (when we play for real i zvz like last tourny. his zvp too good). lumire is good and heaps better than you but i can hold my own against him.

hope you're in my group for an easy win


Oh I'm sorry let me reread all these excuses...

and Easy wins are nice but I believe they will all be mine when your cheeses fail.
Yummy Milk Chocolate =)
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 04:27:45
April 12 2012 04:27 GMT
#396
--- Nuked ---
YummyChocolate
Profile Joined April 2012
Switzerland5 Posts
April 12 2012 04:33 GMT
#397
On April 12 2012 13:27 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 13:25 YummyChocolate wrote:
On April 12 2012 13:21 krndandaman wrote:
On April 12 2012 13:15 YummyChocolate wrote:
On April 12 2012 12:53 krndandaman wrote:
hey chocolate
for a swiss guy (who are normally very chill and cool) you're a very angry guy who thinks hes good

you kinda remind me of idra. without the skill and american pride of course

good luck in the group stages (if you make it to there but i think you will since you take this game so seriously) you'll need it


I guess you are Dysxelic. Shimy sent me the link to this post so I thought I should defend myself by saying we are 4-1 in my favor.

Also I hope you don't feel to disheartened to find your only win as proxy robo vs 2fact on HBR =(

Maybe I'll see you in finals, I doubt it as you cant even win TvP with 12 nex vs failed bunker rush. Might need all ins the whole way but I think you're ok with that because it requires less actual skill, but who am I to judge? In my opinion neither one of us beats Wands or Lumire and I have yet to play Lumire.

But still the same see you in Groups, hope you're in my group so I can be the one to knock you out.


lol 2 of those losses were zvt and i out played you for majority of those games. i mean, you lose your academy as soon as you build it to a ling runby?lol. i just wanted to practice my muta micro which is why i only built muta ling for 20 minutes. i dont even play zvt; its not one of my listed matchups.

also that bunker rush didn't put you as far behind as you thought because you cancelled it and you only sent 2 scv's. your mine double expand put you back in the game; actually it probably put you ahead because i scouted it too late.

dont worry, i have many surprises for you if you even make it that far. theres a reason im playing ladder stage when i dont need to; and that reason isn't to win on ladder

lol im 3-3 vs wands and ive only been pvzing lumire (when we play for real i zvz like last tourny. his zvp too good). lumire is good and heaps better than you but i can hold my own against him.

hope you're in my group for an easy win


Oh I'm sorry let me reread all these excuses...

and Easy wins are nice but I believe they will all be mine when your cheeses fail.


as always, ignorant and in denial.
feel free to keep your head stuck in the ground until i pull it out for you in the group stages

edit: lol call me cheeser but the only time i cheesed was in hbr and u did a 2fac LOl ironic


I believe the term is Gloating when you beat someone 4-1 not denial, but I guess an American would know...

I call you a cheeser yes. You can't macro to save your life. both games that went passed the 8 minute mark you fell apart because of bad scouting, bad positioning, bad builds, and bad overall game play. I mean we can sit here and argue that your e-penis is bigger but it doesnt bother me because the 4-1 is on my side.

Then you ask me why I didnt gg game 2? Why does it matter? I played bad and was upset to lose to someone who can't make it passed the 10 minute mark without some 4 gate/12nex/dt drop/proxy robo.

Btw I saw you asking for TvT practice in channel. Might be smart since your PvT is subpar.
Yummy Milk Chocolate =)
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
April 12 2012 04:34 GMT
#398
): C rank drama has struck again
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
YummyChocolate
Profile Joined April 2012
Switzerland5 Posts
April 12 2012 04:35 GMT
#399
On April 12 2012 13:34 Jealous wrote:
): C rank drama has struck again


Dysxelic is C rank!?!? I'm impressed!
Yummy Milk Chocolate =)
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 04:45:27
April 12 2012 04:36 GMT
#400
On April 12 2012 13:34 Jealous wrote:
): C rank drama has struck again

Can't live with it... Can't live without it. tt

EDIT: Come to think of it.... I smell a Grudgematch brewing...
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason134
Railgan 60
SpeCial 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16339
Dewaltoss 168
Hyuk 105
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 74
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto38
League of Legends
Doublelift2867
Counter-Strike
Fnx 881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6129
crisheroes937
Other Games
summit1g5983
FrodaN2557
fl0m883
mouzStarbuck448
KnowMe329
ToD152
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Adnapsc2 21
• musti20045 6
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10359
League of Legends
• Noizen185
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur229
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 4m
INu's Battles
15h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.