• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11766 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs Samsung Khan - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 97 Next
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
December 08 2011 07:36 GMT
#141
On December 08 2011 16:19 Gao Xi wrote:
I mean instead of starting at usual time 16:00 KST, it starts at 17:00 KST cause they're doing WCG.


Ahh, I see. Thanks.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 08 2011 07:37 GMT
#142
think league of legends is first before BW

aka

i can go back to bed and forget about this match.
WriterXiao8~~
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 08 2011 07:42 GMT
#143
On December 08 2011 16:37 Kipsate wrote:
think league of legends is first before BW

aka

i can go back to bed and forget about this match.


Your right. X-X

This is painful for me too.
kevva
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden86 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:47:09
December 08 2011 07:46 GMT
#144
time for some cracking league of legends. fuck.
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
December 08 2011 07:53 GMT
#145
proleague is part of WCG

http://www.blizzbabble.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/WCG-Schedule-2011-Wide.png
happens after LOL
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
December 08 2011 07:54 GMT
#146
LOL

I literally just woke up, saw this thread and thought to myself "I wonder when this starts, probably missed it with ~4 hours"

And low and behold: It starts in 6 minutes!

EFFING MARVELOUS
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:59:08
December 08 2011 07:57 GMT
#147
On December 08 2011 16:54 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
LOL

I literally just woke up, saw this thread and thought to myself "I wonder when this starts, probably missed it with ~4 hours"

And low and behold: It starts in 6 minutes!

EFFING MARVELOUS

You can go back to bed.It starts after LoL and assuming its a bo3 its going to take a while.
Edit:Its actually bo1 so might be over in like 30-45 minutes.
Cackle™
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 08 2011 07:57 GMT
#148
don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure restreamers won't have their stream taken down,these EsportsTV guys only have control over the content on youtube from what I understand...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
December 08 2011 07:57 GMT
#149
hopefully Tastosis gonna cast. Sure I like the korean casters as well, but would be pretty nice to here them casting the best Starcraft again^^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:58:33
December 08 2011 07:57 GMT
#150
On December 08 2011 16:54 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
LOL

I literally just woke up, saw this thread and thought to myself "I wonder when this starts, probably missed it with ~4 hours"

And low and behold: It starts in 6 minutes!

EFFING MARVELOUS

I don't know if it actually starts in 6 minutes, looks like LoL is still running, BW starts afterwards

I hope it starts in 6 minutes though (even though it doesn't look like it). I'm so tired, if I close my eyes too long I'm going to fall asleep. Please don't make me regret making this thread WCG

and happy birthday :D
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 08 2011 07:58 GMT
#151
HYPE TIME?
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 08 2011 07:59 GMT
#152
On December 08 2011 16:57 chrisolo wrote:
hopefully Tastosis gonna cast. Sure I like the korean casters as well, but would be pretty nice to here them casting the best Starcraft again^^


uhhhh don't think so....I mean why would they.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
December 08 2011 07:59 GMT
#153
If it doesn't start in 6 minutes, I'm going to have to sleep to unfortunately.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
December 08 2011 08:00 GMT
#154
On December 08 2011 16:59 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 16:57 chrisolo wrote:
hopefully Tastosis gonna cast. Sure I like the korean casters as well, but would be pretty nice to here them casting the best Starcraft again^^


uhhhh don't think so....I mean why would they.


Because they are there anyways and WCG has an english stream for every game there?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
December 08 2011 08:00 GMT
#155
On December 08 2011 16:59 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 16:57 chrisolo wrote:
hopefully Tastosis gonna cast. Sure I like the korean casters as well, but would be pretty nice to here them casting the best Starcraft again^^


uhhhh don't think so....I mean why would they.


they have English casts for everything so far (SC2, WC3, Tekken, CS, LOL) and proleague is part of the WCG schedule
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 08:01:06
December 08 2011 08:00 GMT
#156
I'm thinking, OGN will broadcast this normally and then WCG will restream it after the LoL game? Please, let it be that way
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 08 2011 08:00 GMT
#157
also if you notice there in no OGN logo on the streams...it probably will start now...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
December 08 2011 08:02 GMT
#158
On December 08 2011 16:57 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 16:54 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
LOL

I literally just woke up, saw this thread and thought to myself "I wonder when this starts, probably missed it with ~4 hours"

And low and behold: It starts in 6 minutes!

EFFING MARVELOUS

I don't know if it actually starts in 6 minutes, looks like LoL is still running, BW starts afterwards

I hope it starts in 6 minutes though (even though it doesn't look like it). I'm so tired, if I close my eyes too long I'm going to fall asleep. Please don't make me regret making this thread WCG

and happy birthday :D

Uh oh... I'll wait anyway, you should too! Have a cup of good ol' coffee.


and thanks :D
Jindo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1305 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 08:03:13
December 08 2011 08:02 GMT
#159
Wouldn't mind having a look at this LoL thing.
Edit: nvm it's a DoTA clone
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
December 08 2011 08:02 GMT
#160
where is my proleague ?
ॐ
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Sea.KH 48
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 352
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes310
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT84
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
Trikslyr10
DeMusliM7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2594
• TFBlade708
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.