• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11063 users

[SPL] Woongjin Stars vs Samsung Khan - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
elagrion
Profile Joined April 2010
Ukraine422 Posts
November 23 2011 13:19 GMT
#41
I'm really thinking that new pro league format suits Woongjin and Khan the most, so it must be interesting.
If Statrs manage to hit stork and jangbi with Zero and Soulkey - they got it.
Everything is a remix.
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 23 2011 14:10 GMT
#42
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<
Writer:o
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
November 23 2011 14:15 GMT
#43
GO KHAN! Whack these zergs!

GO STARS! Toss those tosses!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 23 2011 16:57 GMT
#44
On November 23 2011 23:10 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<

January's fault for fielding Shine, GO WHOEVER PLAYS AGAINST SHINE
[TLMS] REBOOT
hipaul
Profile Joined May 2009
United States274 Posts
November 23 2011 16:57 GMT
#45
hype hype hype!!!! watching this no matter what. time to get revenge on woongjin for knocking us out last year kekeke. can't wait for the debut of roro and/or shine!!
SAMSUNG KHAN | tensai[ra] on iccup | Stork, Jangbi, Roro, Shine, Reality, Turn | Miss you Grape even though you failed in pvp and Brave the King of Chain Reaction
mansa
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines336 Posts
November 23 2011 17:11 GMT
#46
Go Khan! And FML I have to wait for VODS TT_TT
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 23 2011 17:56 GMT
#47
HOLY FUCK I AM SO HYPED!! New maps, more BW, an official sponsor. Does it get much better ladies and gentleman?

Let's get this party started right, 1-2-3 punch from Light, ZerO, Neo.G Bonjwa.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
November 23 2011 19:01 GMT
#48
On November 24 2011 01:57 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 23:10 Kiett wrote:
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<

January's fault for fielding Shine, GO WHOEVER PLAYS AGAINST SHINE


Well you can't say the man doesn't stick to his principles.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
November 23 2011 19:10 GMT
#49
HOO HAH GO SAMSUNG.

Let your domination begin by crushing Woongjin.
Stuck.
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
November 24 2011 04:07 GMT
#50
On November 24 2011 01:57 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 23:10 Kiett wrote:
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<

January's fault for fielding Shine, GO WHOEVER PLAYS AGAINST SHINE


Hypothetical question. When Samsung plays SKT1 and you get a Shine vs Bisu match in game 5... who do you root for?

Or would your head simply explode?
Meh
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
November 24 2011 04:42 GMT
#51
On November 24 2011 13:07 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 01:57 OpticalShot wrote:
On November 23 2011 23:10 Kiett wrote:
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<

January's fault for fielding Shine, GO WHOEVER PLAYS AGAINST SHINE


Hypothetical question. When Samsung plays SKT1 and you get a Shine vs Bisu match in game 5... who do you root for?

Or would your head simply explode?


I know the question isn't directed at me.. But im positive any sane man alive who is not jealous of Bisu's glorious looks and beautiful skills would not have any problem picking sides for that one. :D
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 24 2011 04:54 GMT
#52
gogo free, I have faith!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
jlim
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Spain943 Posts
November 24 2011 04:54 GMT
#53
On November 24 2011 13:42 ffreakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 13:07 baubo wrote:
On November 24 2011 01:57 OpticalShot wrote:
On November 23 2011 23:10 Kiett wrote:
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<

January's fault for fielding Shine, GO WHOEVER PLAYS AGAINST SHINE


Hypothetical question. When Samsung plays SKT1 and you get a Shine vs Bisu match in game 5... who do you root for?

Or would your head simply explode?


I know the question isn't directed at me.. But im positive any sane man alive who is not jealous of Bisu's glorious looks and beautiful skills would not have any problem picking sides for that one. :D


i think shine looks better
Novelty
Profile Joined November 2011
United States9 Posts
November 24 2011 04:58 GMT
#54
Man, I absolutely cannot wait for this.

But... Sniper Ridge... it looks like a Swastika. Like even more than La Mancha.
ಠ_ಠ
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 05:20:36
November 24 2011 05:19 GMT
#55
Stars! Brood War!

Zero is 8-2 in his last 10 ZvZs and went 32-24 over the course of last season (between PL and individual leagues). The worry over him potentially having to ZvZ is misguided. I'm not saying he's autowin, but people seem to treat it as an autoloss for some reason and that's just silly.
Zero fighting.
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 24 2011 06:17 GMT
#56
On November 24 2011 13:07 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 01:57 OpticalShot wrote:
On November 23 2011 23:10 Kiett wrote:
On November 23 2011 21:37 OpticalShot wrote:
Ah so EXCITE
Finally, a Khan game. I am so excited I want to see my Storkuuuu baby yeah yeah Stork!! STORKU!

Oh and also I am still hatin' on Shine. I decided that I should be true to my heart and hate on and usual. That's not saying it might not change, but for now, I will be cheering against my own team if Shine is fielded. Muhahahahhahahahahaha


What if it's 2-2 and Shine is the last player? :<

January's fault for fielding Shine, GO WHOEVER PLAYS AGAINST SHINE


Hypothetical question. When Samsung plays SKT1 and you get a Shine vs Bisu match in game 5... who do you root for?

Or would your head simply explode?


Why would it? Opshot aint no Bisu h8r. We're all Brotoss here. Bisu fans and Stork fans should sympathize with each other; nobody else knows the same pain of having our favorite player constantly knocked out of OSLs by certain zergs ;__;
Writer:o
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
November 25 2011 07:14 GMT
#57
Jangbi please show us something awesome.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
November 26 2011 17:02 GMT
#58
Jangbi is my FPL captain so, make my points happen KHAN !
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 26 2011 17:22 GMT
#59
Bad poll. We don't even know if Jannie<3's gonna pick Stork and JB. Hopefully she will, but you never know.
kiss kiss fall in love
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 26 2011 17:40 GMT
#60
I'll be streaming this as well when CJ vs STX ends: http://www.twitch.tv/grobyc27
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 124
Nina 55
JuggernautJason53
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28912
Calm 2663
Mini 152
Dewaltoss 124
firebathero 115
soO 47
HiyA 27
Hyun 25
Bale 23
NaDa 21
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
PianO 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7710
XaKoH 344
canceldota22
monkeys_forever19
League of Legends
Doublelift1268
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1596
fl0m1469
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu714
Other Games
FrodaN2140
Beastyqt676
B2W.Neo508
mouzStarbuck382
Livibee179
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0135
ToD133
Trikslyr132
RotterdaM105
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1044
• Shiphtur772
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 31m
Replay Cast
3h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.