• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:09
CEST 06:09
KST 13:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7776 users

[OSL] Jin Air OSL Grand Final - Page 307

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 319 Next
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
September 18 2011 06:31 GMT
#6121
My fellow believers...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[TLMS] REBOOT
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
September 18 2011 06:52 GMT
#6122
This JvF is SOOOO much better than JvF (JD vs Flash)
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 18 2011 07:07 GMT
#6123
On September 18 2011 15:31 OpticalShot wrote:
My fellow believers...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [results spoilers] +
The liquipoints are ours. OURRRRRRRRS! Muahahhahaha!
Oh man what an amazing finals.
On September 17 2011 21:22 Latham wrote:
5 observers I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT CLOAKED WRAITHS AINT ONE
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
September 18 2011 07:16 GMT
#6124
Heyo, I was at the event live and I am pretty sure I got on tv, was wondering if anyone knows what game I appeared during, I honestly can't remember. I was holding up some skt poster with some bad tl.net signage and also the letters BSB on the bottom. I was with another lanky white dude as well. Any hints?
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
September 18 2011 07:38 GMT
#6125
On September 18 2011 15:31 OpticalShot wrote:
My fellow believers...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Whats there to believe ? JangBi was the favourite since he took out Flash .
sinistral
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore859 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 08:11:19
September 18 2011 07:43 GMT
#6126
On September 18 2011 16:16 syst wrote:
Heyo, I was at the event live and I am pretty sure I got on tv, was wondering if anyone knows what game I appeared during, I honestly can't remember. I was holding up some skt poster with some bad tl.net signage and also the letters BSB on the bottom. I was with another lanky white dude as well. Any hints?


I think you did. It was on the stream for about 2 seconds before the camera cuts off.

Edit:


Yeah, that's you I suppose(14:36 onwards, not sure how to embed youtube video to start at certain timing).
(´・ω・`)
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
September 18 2011 08:21 GMT
#6127
Sinistral, you're awesome! Thank you so much .
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
September 18 2011 08:41 GMT
#6128
Hah, syst - I actually paused to go back to see who was holding the TL sign to see if I recognized them. I was thinking "bsb, who the hell is that?"
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
September 18 2011 08:58 GMT
#6129
SILVER MOUSE FOR FANTASY
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
September 18 2011 09:13 GMT
#6130
Just finished watching the vods on Nukes channel, and damn what a series. So glad Jangbi won
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
September 18 2011 09:18 GMT
#6131
lol i still feel somewhat bitter that this series was won by carriers. X_X
okay a win is a win, but why no storms or macro or whatever, lol carriers.
Still wonder what is it what Fantasy could have done but didn't O_o
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
September 18 2011 09:45 GMT
#6132
On September 18 2011 18:18 _Quasar_ wrote:
lol i still feel somewhat bitter that this series was won by carriers. X_X
okay a win is a win, but why no storms or macro or whatever, lol carriers.
Still wonder what is it what Fantasy could have done but didn't O_o


How about actually macroed decently in the 5th game?
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 10:12:09
September 18 2011 09:57 GMT
#6133
On September 18 2011 17:41 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Hah, syst - I actually paused to go back to see who was holding the TL sign to see if I recognized them. I was thinking "bsb, who the hell is that?"


It was rpf...

seriously, he was just holding the sign dude i swear
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

memes are a dish best served dank
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
September 18 2011 10:15 GMT
#6134
So what about that notion that Fantasy was only ever good because of oov? What can I say, I'm believer of the thought that the strength of SKT players derived significantly from their coaches' preparation for them.

Fantasy has much to prove now that oov has left.
Betrayed by EG.BuK
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
September 18 2011 10:24 GMT
#6135
On September 18 2011 18:45 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 18:18 _Quasar_ wrote:
lol i still feel somewhat bitter that this series was won by carriers. X_X
okay a win is a win, but why no storms or macro or whatever, lol carriers.
Still wonder what is it what Fantasy could have done but didn't O_o


How about actually macroed decently in the 5th game?

Yeah I thought about it... --

but carriers were like... everywhere. I thought this map is like Katrina - endless ridges/walls and everything like this.

I thought he had to go m&m because they are the thing that actually send all interceptors to hell, and can compete with carriers in dps to any target (because vs. goon+zealots they are good too)
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
September 18 2011 10:31 GMT
#6136
Poor Fantasy :3 Ah well, he'll be sure to prep for carriers next time
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
September 18 2011 10:46 GMT
#6137
On September 18 2011 19:24 _Quasar_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 18:45 SeaSwift wrote:
On September 18 2011 18:18 _Quasar_ wrote:
lol i still feel somewhat bitter that this series was won by carriers. X_X
okay a win is a win, but why no storms or macro or whatever, lol carriers.
Still wonder what is it what Fantasy could have done but didn't O_o


How about actually macroed decently in the 5th game?

Yeah I thought about it... --

but carriers were like... everywhere. I thought this map is like Katrina - endless ridges/walls and everything like this.

I thought he had to go m&m because they are the thing that actually send all interceptors to hell, and can compete with carriers in dps to any target (because vs. goon+zealots they are good too)

eh, fantasy put himself there though. spent quite a lot to maintain that harass position
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8133 Posts
September 18 2011 10:50 GMT
#6138
It's funny because I watched the first two games live and was like "pshhhh.. boring. I need to sleep."

And then the next three games (especially 4 and 5) are freaking amazingly tense. Missed out .
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
September 18 2011 11:13 GMT
#6139
The only real macro game was set2, and a bad one at that. Very micro intensive play from both players. In set5 I think both players were shaking in their booths with their hearts pounding like mad.

Still can't believe the Jang did it. . . Jangbi beat Flash & Fantasy to win the OSL gold. Simply amazing.
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 11:33:24
September 18 2011 11:21 GMT
#6140
On September 18 2011 19:31 DoX.) wrote:
Poor Fantasy :3 Ah well, he'll be sure to prep for carriers next time

Yeah. Carriers were sucking too bad in the end of this season, I think no one actually believed they will be used again.

And damn it... I know it's "bad" and "cheesy", but wtf... early scout + bunker rush, or forward rax, or simply BBS, would insta-win to Fantasy this OSL. Damn it for not trying to risk at the final game. Those who do (even if it sometimes fails, like 14CC @ Korean Effort OSL), usually earn more success...

BTW:
If things go with the KeSPA maps' strategy as they go now, the next OSL will be sponsored by Nissan and will be called PATHFINDER OSL.
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 319 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 55
SortOf 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2407
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1487
NeuroSwarm203
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft449
Other Games
summit1g7240
Coldzera 755
JimRising 700
C9.Mang0360
PiGStarcraft263
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream341
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1073
• Rush963
• Stunt204
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.