• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9262 users

[SPL] PO,KT Rolster vs CJ Entus Day 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 138 139 140 Next
I love Bisu more than anyone else and god knows thats true, but if I see a picture of him after page 5 it will result in 2 days ban. Thats enough, be warned.
-disciple
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 23 2011 17:32 GMT
#81
Keep it up with the Bisu pics, they seem to act like some sort of lucky charm for KT! ^__^
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
July 23 2011 17:34 GMT
#82
On July 24 2011 02:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 02:24 JIJIyO wrote:
I understand it's a joke, but it is pretty lame. I mean, imagine if it was a SKT vs Khan match and it was GGnore posting Jaedong pics everywhere. Would be pretty annoying to non Jaedong/Oz fans wouldn't it?


again at least there is no Bisu in the OP,I mean in LR threads people only look at the first post of the first thread and then skip to the last page.

so,once the games start it won't matter much,but right now,I can understand all the hate but if you are patient enough it will stop.

Naw I'm cool with it in posts as it's just random trolling. I understand the trolling, it's fun. The only thing that irked me was the Bisu everywhere on the last OP which was eventually changed. If it's like a single Hyuk banner in an OSL group of TBLS, it would be awesome, but multiple pics of Hyuk in one OP is pushing it.

I don't really care about the Bisu pics, but just play some devil's advocate here.
KT_Violet
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 23 2011 17:50 GMT
#83
please no more Bisu pictures in this thread, thank you
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
July 23 2011 17:53 GMT
#84
Man if there are this many Bisu pics in KT v CJ what will the finals LR thread look like?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 18:09:10
July 23 2011 17:54 GMT
#85
Good decision Mr. Disciple.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 23 2011 18:01 GMT
#86
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
WHY U NO RESEARCH STORM?
WriterXiao8~~
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
July 23 2011 18:07 GMT
#87
Glad to see the warning. Enough is enough.

But I guess it will be even sweeter to see Bisu lose next time.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 18:10:07
July 23 2011 18:09 GMT
#88
--- Nuked ---
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 18:28:21
July 23 2011 18:24 GMT
#89
On July 24 2011 02:53 revy wrote:
Man if there are this many Bisu pics in KT v CJ what will the finals LR thread look like?



All your bandwith are belong to usiB

no tasty predicitions? it's always nice because i don't really know who teams usually send on the maps x[
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 23 2011 18:26 GMT
#90
On July 24 2011 02:24 JIJIyO wrote:
I understand it's a joke, but it is pretty lame. I mean, imagine if it was a SKT vs Khan match and it was GGnore posting Jaedong pics everywhere. Would be pretty annoying to non Jaedong/Oz fans wouldn't it?

I don't really think anyone would mind that, actually. You're just being haters that should be happy.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
July 23 2011 18:26 GMT
#91
On July 24 2011 03:07 Lebesgue wrote:
Glad to see the warning. Enough is enough.

But I guess it will be even sweeter to see Bisu lose next time.


Only bitterness awaits you.

And to think i was cheering for KT, sigh.. I would turn around and cheer for the other side, but its CJ and i really cant bring myself to do that.

So i guess =/

Flash.. hwaiting.... *monotonous*
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 23 2011 18:31 GMT
#92
Disciple, that epic picture of Bisu in knight's armor and I can't even repost it!

All I can say is if I can't post pictures now, when SKT vs KT finally plays each other, there is going to be so much Bisu that TL might explode (and then of course like the fenix, rebirth into the exact same site except the TL banner will now hold Bisu's face).

And that's right, KT is going to win this series. CJ has to many protosses and that's epsecially a problem when KT has 3 potentially great Zerg and on top of that Flash can beat any protoss. That match ups are in KTs favor no matter how it rolls.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 23 2011 18:33 GMT
#93
I'd make excuses, but the fact is that the 4 winning KT players and Hoejja played a solid game yesterday, while CJ except for Leta did no such thing. CJ played bad while KT played well. Unless CJ can actually play well today, we're gonna see more of the same, and that would be a shame for many reasons.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 18:39:43
July 23 2011 18:39 GMT
#94
On July 24 2011 03:31 BisuDagger wrote:
Disciple, that epic picture of Bisu in knight's armor and I can't even repost it!

All I can say is if I can't post pictures now, when SKT vs KT finally plays each other, there is going to be so much Bisu that TL might explode (and then of course like the fenix, rebirth into the exact same site except the TL banner will now hold Bisu's face).

And that's right, KT is going to win this series. CJ has to many protosses and that's epsecially a problem when KT has 3 potentially great Zerg and on top of that Flash can beat any protoss. That match ups are in KTs favor no matter how it rolls.


wow hadn't even seen the warning, this is serious BISUness now o.o;

i hope in the finals thread fans from all teams pitch in and just post their favourite pics, don't even know why but i just loooove progamer pics, probably because you only ever see them sitting in the booth or staring at screens
and it makes the threads look pretty

CJ just saved their best builds for the final two days! c'mon, Movie with the Director's Cut finally showing the true ending with you winning gloriously!
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
July 23 2011 18:45 GMT
#95
On July 24 2011 03:26 ffreakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:07 Lebesgue wrote:
Glad to see the warning. Enough is enough.

But I guess it will be even sweeter to see Bisu lose next time.


Only bitterness awaits you.

And to think i was cheering for KT, sigh.. I would turn around and cheer for the other side, but its CJ and i really cant bring myself to do that.

So i guess =/

Flash.. hwaiting.... *monotonous*


And to think that I used to be fan of Bisu.
ZavikZyke
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States382 Posts
July 23 2011 18:46 GMT
#96
On July 24 2011 03:26 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 02:24 JIJIyO wrote:
I understand it's a joke, but it is pretty lame. I mean, imagine if it was a SKT vs Khan match and it was GGnore posting Jaedong pics everywhere. Would be pretty annoying to non Jaedong/Oz fans wouldn't it?

I don't really think anyone would mind that, actually. You're just being haters that should be happy.


Really? Be happy? Whether people like it or not, it's disrespectful to both teams. If you had and Boxer and Yellow bo5 match or something important like that, and you posted Bisu pictures all over the thread, would you like that? If there was an SKT vs KT Rolster FINALS, and someone posted Zero pictures all over (claiming that he was cute and it was adding to the thread), would you like it? Hopefully, the answer is "no". The same concept applies to this. Yes, Bisu is handsome and a whatnot, but save it for the Finals. I'd definitely like to see some epic Bisu and Flash/Hydra (whoever wins) pictures.

It was a good joke, but enough is enough
Hoejja is Bonjwa
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
July 23 2011 18:52 GMT
#97
On July 24 2011 03:46 ZavikZyke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:26 Lightwip wrote:
On July 24 2011 02:24 JIJIyO wrote:
I understand it's a joke, but it is pretty lame. I mean, imagine if it was a SKT vs Khan match and it was GGnore posting Jaedong pics everywhere. Would be pretty annoying to non Jaedong/Oz fans wouldn't it?

I don't really think anyone would mind that, actually. You're just being haters that should be happy.


Really? Be happy? Whether people like it or not, it's disrespectful to both teams. If you had and Boxer and Yellow bo5 match or something important like that, and you posted Bisu pictures all over the thread, would you like that? If there was an SKT vs KT Rolster FINALS, and someone posted Zero pictures all over (claiming that he was cute and it was adding to the thread), would you like it? Hopefully, the answer is "no". The same concept applies to this. Yes, Bisu is handsome and a whatnot, but save it for the Finals. I'd definitely like to see some epic Bisu and Flash/Hydra (whoever wins) pictures.

It was a good joke, but enough is enough


personally i welcome each and every progaming picture in each and every thread.
if you feel compelled to post a page full of rulers in an skt thread, i wouldn't mind. i'd understand the uproar if it was all 4chan memes or something but progamers? can never get enough. i am deeply sorry i thoroughly enjoy all things starcraft.

also zero is a cute devil what are you talking about <3
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 23 2011 18:53 GMT
#98
On July 24 2011 03:46 ZavikZyke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:26 Lightwip wrote:
On July 24 2011 02:24 JIJIyO wrote:
I understand it's a joke, but it is pretty lame. I mean, imagine if it was a SKT vs Khan match and it was GGnore posting Jaedong pics everywhere. Would be pretty annoying to non Jaedong/Oz fans wouldn't it?

I don't really think anyone would mind that, actually. You're just being haters that should be happy.


Really? Be happy? Whether people like it or not, it's disrespectful to both teams. If you had and Boxer and Yellow bo5 match or something important like that, and you posted Bisu pictures all over the thread, would you like that? If there was an SKT vs KT Rolster FINALS, and someone posted Zero pictures all over (claiming that he was cute and it was adding to the thread), would you like it? Hopefully, the answer is "no". The same concept applies to this. Yes, Bisu is handsome and a whatnot, but save it for the Finals. I'd definitely like to see some epic Bisu and Flash/Hydra (whoever wins) pictures.

It was a good joke, but enough is enough

I know I wouldn't throw a hissy fit over it like you guys do. I'd laugh at the joke and then talk about something else.
You're making too big of a deal out of a harmless joke. Feel free to make the SKT vs Winner thread with unrelated pictures and see my reaction, assuming the moderation staff will allow it, you're willing to put in the effort, and you can get to it first.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
beachbeachy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States509 Posts
July 23 2011 18:53 GMT
#99
Got a good laugh at the thread heading. XD
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. - Goethe
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 23 2011 19:01 GMT
#100
On July 24 2011 03:33 Lightwip wrote:
I'd make excuses, but the fact is that the 4 winning KT players and Hoejja played a solid game yesterday, while CJ except for Leta did no such thing. CJ played bad while KT played well. Unless CJ can actually play well today, we're gonna see more of the same, and that would be a shame for many reasons.

How would it be a shame? If they show that they are actually better than the opposing team when it really matters, would they not deserve to advance?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 138 139 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 132
SpeCial 121
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1618
Rain 1593
Artosis 667
910 60
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm130
League of Legends
Doublelift3210
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox250
Other Games
summit1g8873
shahzam569
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft306
Maynarde131
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP70
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie812
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 25m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.