• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

Kaal's International StarLeague - Page 20

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 16:13 GMT
#381
On August 01 2011 20:52 Kashu wrote:
somehow organisators should be reply if they got a replay pack, before we have discussions again...


I actually did to most, just not you Kashu, and a couple others. Only because I typically expect you to understand that I'm on top of things But yes I have your replay pack. Only have 40 replay packs, might be a small tournament.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 16:15 GMT
#382
On August 02 2011 00:06 reps)Plumbum wrote:
How do the 96 ppl combine into groups? Radmonly or what?
And after that R064 brackets - random or what?
ty


Yes. I have SS's of me using a randomizer, the groups are made I'm only waiting a day to release everything. In the Round of 64, every qualifier will be thrown into a randomizer once again.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
August 01 2011 17:12 GMT
#383
On August 02 2011 01:15 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 00:06 reps)Plumbum wrote:
How do the 96 ppl combine into groups? Radmonly or what?
And after that R064 brackets - random or what?
ty


Yes. I have SS's of me using a randomizer, the groups are made I'm only waiting a day to release everything. In the Round of 64, every qualifier will be thrown into a randomizer once again.


Sounds great. So, there is no difference - to be 108th or to be 13th in atm raiting?
Sneazel
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland152 Posts
August 01 2011 17:20 GMT
#384
only top12 will auto qualify to Round of 64.
Other players must play bracket round of 108 imo
OyA 13th so unlucky - -
Muff2n
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom252 Posts
August 01 2011 18:40 GMT
#385
Ok, so I don't know how to pm attachments on TL or iccup. Also rep depo doesnt like my zip file (<10MBs).
How did anyone else sent off their rep pack?
Thanks.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
August 01 2011 18:45 GMT
#386
On August 02 2011 03:40 Muff2n wrote:
Ok, so I don't know how to pm attachments on TL or iccup. Also rep depo doesnt like my zip file (<10MBs).
How did anyone else sent off their rep pack?
Thanks.


I atached it to an email, using gmail.
RMuSt
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation181 Posts
August 01 2011 19:14 GMT
#387
why there is no list of players, who have sent their replays?
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 19:18 GMT
#388
On August 02 2011 04:14 RMuSt wrote:
why there is no list of players, who have sent their replays?


Because I've been busy with other things. I have yours.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 19:19 GMT
#389
On August 02 2011 02:12 reps)Plumbum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 01:15 Game wrote:
On August 02 2011 00:06 reps)Plumbum wrote:
How do the 96 ppl combine into groups? Radmonly or what?
And after that R064 brackets - random or what?
ty


Yes. I have SS's of me using a randomizer, the groups are made I'm only waiting a day to release everything. In the Round of 64, every qualifier will be thrown into a randomizer once again.


Sounds great. So, there is no difference - to be 108th or to be 13th in atm raiting?


What SneazeL said.

@Muff2n, sendspace.com --> PM link to E-mail it.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
August 01 2011 19:51 GMT
#390
I understand, this sounds rather stupid. But it is still not so clear for me T_T

Have i to do anything else with replays, if i just sent them via mail to isl2replays@gmail.com ?

And will there be the list of players, whose replays were successfully received?

And another question - am i free to upload all my ladder replays to anywhere i want?

Thank you.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 19:55 GMT
#391
On August 02 2011 04:51 reps)Plumbum wrote:
I understand, this sounds rather stupid. But it is still not so clear for me T_T

Have i to do anything else with replays, if i just sent them via mail to isl2replays@gmail.com ?

And will there be the list of players, whose replays were successfully received?

And another question - am i free to upload all my ladder replays to anywhere i want?

Thank you.


I have your replay pack, check the list below. Also - upload your replays elsewhere at your own risk.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 21:26:21
August 01 2011 19:56 GMT
#392
Replays Packs that I have:

+ Show Spoiler [Names] +
Ruarc
NoisE
OctZerg
Zaraki
Zepish
HIAS
Assault
Cryoc
TerrOr
Zadranec
andrey
Salshisha
Pa[SS (116th place)
2011
GoTuNk
MaD
ZZZero
Wallace
fLip
WendiGo
Sleep
Justice
Fosken
N0kia
Plumbum
Soko
Pike
gag
amoral
Hyori
cDSuEdE
TTF
Pez
Playa
Ramms
Tama
Bandy
Nosgoth
Kashu
Must
Sziky
Blazin
Pro7ecT
zaMNal
500kg
non
trutaCz
SouthPark
Bakuryu
TechnicS
SneazeL
Bizarre
Michael
White
vanatir
AstrO
Choosy
Megashira
Zerggboy
Muff2n
TEH
Jumper
Zolotoi
Teacher
LML
DragOn
DeSka
mtp
fold (121)
ZeaRush
WhistleR
Lion
Bishop
Zasranec
Pidgin
Pallmall
remag
DK
Talent
Napoleon
FlaF
ZergLing
GoD


Tip: ctrl + f your name so your eyes don't bug out


I will update this list as I receive replay packs. If you are not here (minus a few disqualification exceptions), I do not have your replay pack.

79/108 qualifiers have sent in.

Edit: Spoilered all of the names so I don't take up 5 pages.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
August 01 2011 20:13 GMT
#393
How long do competitors have to submit reps? I'm not in it, but I would hate to see about half of the competitors eliminated off the bat
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
yB.TeH
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany419 Posts
August 01 2011 20:15 GMT
#394
why am i not on that list? (ISL2.TEH)
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 20:20 GMT
#395
On August 02 2011 05:15 Qeet wrote:
why am i not on that list? (ISL2.TEH)


I never received them, send them again.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 20:36 GMT
#396
On August 02 2011 05:13 hacklebeast wrote:
How long do competitors have to submit reps? I'm not in it, but I would hate to see about half of the competitors eliminated off the bat


Until the end of August 2nd.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
August 01 2011 21:16 GMT
#397
I don't know if this was posted yet, but when do we know the maps? As the first group week is coming up this weekend, I would like to know which maps I may potentially be playing on.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
August 01 2011 21:18 GMT
#398
On August 02 2011 06:16 dRaW wrote:
I don't know if this was posted yet, but when do we know the maps? As the first group week is coming up this weekend, I would like to know which maps I may potentially be playing on.


It'll be in the group stage post that will be released tomorrow. The tournament maps will be released roughly a week prior to the Round of 64 (if all goes as planned)
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
vTv.Marine
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada151 Posts
August 01 2011 21:41 GMT
#399
Just sent my replays pack. Is it possible to know if you received it Dave ?
Hows it going guys, long time no see
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
August 01 2011 23:08 GMT
#400
You have a serious habit about forgetting that I confirmed stuff game;d
Twice for tournaments, now my name isn't on the list even though we even talked when I sent it to you on skype.
I question your love a little.
LML
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason95
Railgan 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16308
Mini 358
Dewaltoss 163
ggaemo 129
Hyuk 128
firebathero 100
ZZZero.O 86
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto37
League of Legends
Doublelift2336
Counter-Strike
Fnx 940
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5203
crisheroes963
Liquid`Hasu712
Other Games
summit1g5032
FrodaN2677
fl0m979
Beastyqt784
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe307
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10434
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur254
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 41m
INu's Battles
15h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 41m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.