• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6272 users

[OSL] Grand Final - Page 190

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 205 Next
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 12:54:37
January 29 2011 12:51 GMT
#3781
Going to bed now, my eyes feel like they're going to pop out any second now.

Congratulations to Fantasy again; he really deserves a gold after being denied one for such a long time. He finally got his revenge against Stork and played really well, and that will satisfy him for a long time.

I do feel sorry for Stork though, since he got knocked out of the MSL and now has to add another silver to his collection, not to mention that he broke up with his girlfriend recently and has to face off against SKT tomorrow in Winners' League, which will all be very hard on him. But there's always a next time, and he should definitely grab that opportunity!

To any translators out there, the Fomos interview is quite similar to the DES one, but the Fomos interview has prettier pictures. Take your pick. They aren't that different from each other though, really.
Link: Fomos: http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=114633&db=interview
DES: http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=39482
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
January 29 2011 12:56 GMT
#3782
It seems the more hype a series receives, the more disappointing it turns out xD
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
AppleTart
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1261 Posts
January 29 2011 12:56 GMT
#3783
Stork got hyped up too much -_________________-, some people were like already calling him the next Bonjwa just because he was in OSL and MSL haha.
always tired -_-
Eeevil
Profile Joined May 2008
Netherlands359 Posts
January 29 2011 12:57 GMT
#3784
Terrorists win !

Did Fakesteve predict this at all ?
Dance like a butterfly, sting like an Intercontinental Ballistic Nuclear Missle.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
January 29 2011 12:57 GMT
#3785
On January 29 2011 21:56 mnesthes wrote:
It seems the more hype a series receives, the more disappointing it turns out xD

I wasn't disappointed

well, maybe a little since it ended so fast, but the games were still awesome.
Writerptrk
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 13:04:00
January 29 2011 13:02 GMT
#3786
On January 29 2011 21:57 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 21:56 mnesthes wrote:
It seems the more hype a series receives, the more disappointing it turns out xD

I wasn't disappointed

well, maybe a little since it ended so fast, but the games were still awesome.
Maybe my wording was a bit harsh, but you know what I mean. Not exactly 'disappointing', but it didn't turn out to be as interesting as was expected.
I went to a cybercafe to watch this series because the internet in my house was dead and it... ended too quickly, leaving me with little feelings.
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
SushilS
Profile Joined November 2010
2115 Posts
January 29 2011 13:06 GMT
#3787
On January 29 2011 21:57 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 21:56 mnesthes wrote:
It seems the more hype a series receives, the more disappointing it turns out xD

I wasn't disappointed

well, maybe a little since it ended so fast, but the games were still awesome.

Lol! They were most def NOT awesome! Game 3 was ok imo but Game 1 & 2 was just straight up hard-counter stuff.
ROFLSTOMP is roflstomp!
iceiceice: I’m going to make this short; I am the one true tinker player.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 13:20:45
January 29 2011 13:12 GMT
#3788
I just woke up to see the results...This is probably a bigger upset than Effort beating Flash. Though I must say that I'm happy for Fantasy that he won. =D
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Askalaphos
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany772 Posts
January 29 2011 13:19 GMT
#3789
So, when does the next OSL starts???
FavZerg: EffOrt, Jaedong; FavProtoss: Movie, Kal; FavTerran: BaBy, Leta
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
January 29 2011 13:23 GMT
#3790
so....down the power rank he goes!!
im just waiting for msl to finish now..so we can start whole new seasons and try and get taekbangleessang in the ro4...
one day.........
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
January 29 2011 13:27 GMT
#3791
On January 29 2011 20:57 C[SCL] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 20:55 nayumi wrote:
On January 29 2011 20:54 ArvickHero wrote:
On January 29 2011 20:50 Spica wrote:
I wonder how much this will affect Stork + KHAN tomorrow when they face off against SKT in Winners' League? It's not going to be pretty, I bet. (And who made it so that they'll face off tomorrow, oh those officials.)

who knows SKT could be totally hungover the next day from celebration and Khan gets an easy win ;D

or bisu could be like "lol" and pull an AK


I totally see this coming. They probably won't send Fantasy tomorrow.


Are you kidding

Fantasy's gonna open up and taunt Stork into showing up, just so he can use the build he prepared for game 4 for further humiliation

Facetiousness aside I'm gonna say it again that I really didn't expect Fantasy to pull through, but he literally dismantled Stork in some amazing games. I would like to see more of that.
Darth Saros
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic245 Posts
January 29 2011 13:34 GMT
#3792
Not disappointing? The second game was quite funny, where Stork died to the first midgame push...on Aztec. I was sooo looking forward to this, especially after the epic Snow Jaedong MSL series. But...finals are cursed.

Games were terrible and Stork looked like a noob. Congratulations to Fantasy. Hmm-that reminds me...where was the revolution he mentioned in the hype interview?
Only BW...And everybody and your granny should know about CYBERPUNK 2077.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
January 29 2011 13:34 GMT
#3793
And I login in, not having watched the games yet, and I check my liquibet, don't want to be DQ'd from a bet cuz I ddin't check it in time, and I remember that the one below the last proleague ones will be the OSL results, so I remember to NOT look further down


So then I want to go to the LR thread to look for VOD's.... and I get spoiled
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
January 29 2011 13:41 GMT
#3794
On January 29 2011 22:34 bITt.mAN wrote:
And I login in, not having watched the games yet, and I check my liquibet, don't want to be DQ'd from a bet cuz I ddin't check it in time, and I remember that the one below the last proleague ones will be the OSL results, so I remember to NOT look further down


So then I want to go to the LR thread to look for VOD's.... and I get spoiled


How did the LR thread spoil you? The OP looks fine..
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
vance
Profile Joined August 2009
Thailand118 Posts
January 29 2011 13:44 GMT
#3795
Btw, anyone know what happen to the fantasy OSL thread.
Fantasy BeSt ZerO
cujo2k
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada1044 Posts
January 29 2011 13:49 GMT
#3796
stork honestly looked pretty nervous in game 1, so I predicted that he might lose the series -_- fantasy looked pretty calm and ended up raping him
THE ANSWER IS 288
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
January 29 2011 13:49 GMT
#3797
FAANTAASYYYY :D
Man that was some really really amazing TvP he completely deserves it.

Poor stork though he choked pretty bad and seemed completely unwilling to play based on scouting information, instead going strictly for w/e build he had prepared. He also looked really shaken after that first loss which shouldn't happen. Good finals though, worth it even just to see some amazing TvP play
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
January 29 2011 13:51 GMT
#3798
On January 29 2011 21:56 AppleTart wrote:
Stork got hyped up too much -_________________-, some people were like already calling him the next Bonjwa just because he was in OSL and MSL haha.


Stork almost always chokes in important games. I wouldn't call him overhyped or overrated just yet, but he's pretty terrible at controling his nerves during finals.
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
January 29 2011 13:51 GMT
#3799
OH MY GOSH!!!! FANTASY YOU DID IT!!!!
so happy for you seriously dude...
Stork's back in the Kong Line!!!!
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
January 29 2011 13:54 GMT
#3800
On January 29 2011 22:34 bITt.mAN wrote:
And I login in, not having watched the games yet, and I check my liquibet, don't want to be DQ'd from a bet cuz I ddin't check it in time, and I remember that the one below the last proleague ones will be the OSL results, so I remember to NOT look further down


So then I want to go to the LR thread to look for VOD's.... and I get spoiled


I think my OP is fine, but lemme know what's wrong, if I can do anything not to spoil someone else ?
ॐ
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 205 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech120
ViBE113
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 700
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox844
Mew2King90
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 489
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta23
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra575
• Shiphtur389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 56m
INu's Battles
9h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 56m
OSC
21h 11m
Replay Cast
21h 56m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.