• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9774 users

[MSL] Ro32 Group H - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 73 Next
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
December 30 2010 02:53 GMT
#141
Wow 7 pages of pre hype for the group of death
I'm gonna watch this from office today, I won't miss this !
ॐ
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 30 2010 02:56 GMT
#142
On December 30 2010 11:49 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:36 Spica wrote:
On December 30 2010 09:30 chang23 wrote:
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?
Oh snap really? Dang, that's so late for me... Hopefully I can wake up in time for this. >.<;;

Although I do support all Protoss players out there, there's only one Toss that I don't support as much as the others, and that's Kal... I mean, I have no personal grudge against him or anything; the guy just gives me weird vibes for some reason. Srsly, I get REALLY creepy vibes from him, and I don't know why.

Other than that, go Bisu and Really! I really don't want to think about another potential knockout for the Beesuit. ><;;;

Pretty sure it's at 18:30, don't miss that first hour.

The reason I don't really like Kal is because he's always such a disappointment to me. I always see him do something cool and hope that he'll do something really impressive, yet in the end he always falls just short of it. I got quite annoyed of that. The game that really pissed me off that Kal played was his series vs Effort where he got 3-0'd when I was sure he'd make the finals.
Ah okay then; it's better to wake up early and mope around for a bit over waking up late and raging at yourself for oversleeping again. ><;;

Kal's habit of choking is indeed annoying at times, but he does have some impressive plays sometimes as well. It's not that I hate his gameplay, but I just can't really like him for some inexplicable reason... So to avoid misinterpretation, it's not that I hate Kal's gameplay or as a person, it's just that he doesn't really do anything to make me particularly like him. I don't know. Kal's just Kal. ><
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 03:02:33
December 30 2010 02:57 GMT
#143
On December 30 2010 11:46 kamikami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:28 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 11:07 Ecrilon wrote:
On December 30 2010 06:24 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 05:41 Gescom wrote:
On December 30 2010 04:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Kal/Shine for this group, Bisu can go back to offline qualifiers where he belongs.

Why so BM?

How is that BM at all? Compare it to the banter of the Bisu > Shine crowd here, and I think this is a calm statement.

This seems inaccurate. I see a lot of Bisu>Shine banter of the form that rags on Shine's playstyle, which, while effective, understandably irritates a lot of people. I don't see anyone, other than one comment that tells us that Shine belongs in the trash (page 5) that claims that Shine has no place in a Starleague.

Loudly questioning skill in Starleagues is BM now, especially from fanboys? Bisu has been dropping out for a long while now, and thus the statement " he belongs elsewhere" is definitely acceptable, IMO. That argument gets used a lot for other players too, and is a hundred times better than comments which have been appearing on Team Liquid whenever Shine manages to upset Bisu/anyone else.

I do admit, this thread is pretty immaculate, compared to what I'm expecting to see if Bisu loses again for some reason, but by here, I meant Team Liquid in general. I somewhat hope the banwaves have taught a lesson, but I'm not too hopeful.


I think a "Why so BM?" response is 1000 times better than a "Kal sucks he got raped by Modesty and Firebathero while Bisu beat Sea and Jaedong so he should just go back to be the punching bag of Jaedong that he is."

Seriously, if you don't want the flame war among fanboys to happen, don't start it in the first place. Look at Bisu's and Stork's fans, we are respectful towards each other, so why can't you Kal's fans do the same ? Did you see any Bisu fans BM towards Kal in this thread ? Some of us even support him since he's also a Protoss, so stop being jealous just because many people support Bisu.


I didn't say what Gescom said was unacceptable, I questioned the validity of the accusation of BM. The question here isn't Kal fans BM-ing Bisu, it's people questioning Bisu's place in an MSL ro16. While you might not agree with his opinion (I'd say he does deserve to advance from the qualifiers, I just don't want him to), I think an accusation of BM is out of place.

If that counts as starting a flamewar, I'm really afraid of becoming a fan who gets offended by such a statement. Cheep's comment is way too overdebated already, let's move on.

EDIT: added names to avoid confusion.
EDIT 2: This is not the OSL, it's MSL. Don't know why I wrote it wrong.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 30 2010 03:00 GMT
#144
Unfortunately for our friendly neighborhood Cheep, even if Bisu loses this group, he doesn't go into offline qualifiers, he goes into MST.
Not that he will of course.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Adr4melecH
Profile Joined March 2010
Thailand667 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 03:02:56
December 30 2010 03:02 GMT
#145
Quoting (P)Bisu from MSL Group Selection Ceremony

(P)Bisu: "I made him his nickname, and I'll be the one who makes everyone forget about his nickname."


Finally the time has come!

HYPEHYPEHYPE

KTY fightiing!

Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 03:06:22
December 30 2010 03:03 GMT
#146
On December 30 2010 11:28 mustaju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:07 Ecrilon wrote:
On December 30 2010 06:24 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 05:41 Gescom wrote:
On December 30 2010 04:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Kal/Shine for this group, Bisu can go back to offline qualifiers where he belongs.

Why so BM?

How is that BM at all? Compare it to the banter of the Bisu > Shine crowd here, and I think this is a calm statement.

This seems inaccurate. I see a lot of Bisu>Shine banter of the form that rags on Shine's playstyle, which, while effective, understandably irritates a lot of people. I don't see anyone, other than one comment that tells us that Shine belongs in the trash (page 5) that claims that Shine has no place in a Starleague.

Loudly questioning skill in Starleagues is BM now, especially from fanboys? Bisu has been dropping out for a long while now, and thus the statement " he belongs elsewhere" is definitely acceptable, IMO. That argument gets used a lot for other players too, and is a hundred times better than comments which have been appearing on Team Liquid whenever Shine manages to upset Bisu/anyone else.

I do admit, this thread is pretty immaculate, compared to what I'm expecting to see if Bisu loses again for some reason, but by here, I meant Team Liquid in general. I somewhat hope the banwaves have taught a lesson, but I'm not too hopeful.

I hope that, if Bisu were to lose to Shine, that people will be more respectful towards him.. especially following a 14 game win streak! ^^

That being said, it just seems crazy to even try and take a stab at Bisu. Yes, he has had bad starleague performance as of recent, but he's already got 3 titles under his belt, best ranked player in proleague for 2 years in a row now and is 3rd in ELO. Why even both saying he "belongs" in prelims. Michael Schumacher just finished a full season without finishing once on the podium. No one in their right mind would say, oh he "belongs" in 12th place. The same goes for any other marquee athlete in whatever sport you'd like (Gretzky on the rangers, Jordan on the wizards, anything).

What surprises me though is that people never, ever take shots at the old greats. July was a lot like Bisu with regards to his surge of dominance and then fading out for a long time after that. Would someone ever "loudly question" Reach? Maybe people just have overwhelming nostalgia or something... but there's no really no bad words for any of the S class players. That's why they're S class.

edit -- typed this up before seeing mustaju's latest post. I just think people should be more respectful of the players, especially the top level players who keep BW as amazing as it is! ^^
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 30 2010 03:05 GMT
#147
HYPE HYPE HYPE
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
December 30 2010 03:07 GMT
#148
On December 30 2010 12:03 Gescom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:28 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 11:07 Ecrilon wrote:
On December 30 2010 06:24 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 05:41 Gescom wrote:
On December 30 2010 04:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Kal/Shine for this group, Bisu can go back to offline qualifiers where he belongs.

Why so BM?

How is that BM at all? Compare it to the banter of the Bisu > Shine crowd here, and I think this is a calm statement.

This seems inaccurate. I see a lot of Bisu>Shine banter of the form that rags on Shine's playstyle, which, while effective, understandably irritates a lot of people. I don't see anyone, other than one comment that tells us that Shine belongs in the trash (page 5) that claims that Shine has no place in a Starleague.

Loudly questioning skill in Starleagues is BM now, especially from fanboys? Bisu has been dropping out for a long while now, and thus the statement " he belongs elsewhere" is definitely acceptable, IMO. That argument gets used a lot for other players too, and is a hundred times better than comments which have been appearing on Team Liquid whenever Shine manages to upset Bisu/anyone else.

I do admit, this thread is pretty immaculate, compared to what I'm expecting to see if Bisu loses again for some reason, but by here, I meant Team Liquid in general. I somewhat hope the banwaves have taught a lesson, but I'm not too hopeful.

I hope that, if Bisu were to lose to Shine, that people will be more respectful towards him.. especially following a 14 game win streak! ^^

That being said, it just seems crazy to even try and take a stab at Bisu. Yes, he has had bad starleague performance as of recent, but he's already got 3 titles under his belt, best ranked player in proleague for 2 years in a row now and is 3rd in ELO. Why even both saying he "belongs" in prelims. Michael Schumacher just finished a full season without finishing once on the podium. No one in their right mind would say, oh he "belongs" in 12th place. The same goes for any other marquee athlete in whatever sport you'd like (Gretzky on the rangers, Jordan on the wizards, anything).

What surprises me though is that people never, ever take shots at the old greats. July was a lot like Bisu with regards to his surge of dominance and then fading out for a long time after that. Would someone ever "loudly question" Reach? Maybe people just have overwhelming nostalgia or something... but there's no really no bad words for any of the S class players. That's why they're S class.

edit -- typed this up before seeing mustaju's latest post. I just think people should be more respectful of the players, especially the top level players who keep BW as amazing as it is! ^^

Thanks! Whatever the result may be, let's be respectful towards one another.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 30 2010 03:09 GMT
#149
SHINE SHINING!
HOLY CHECK!
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
December 30 2010 03:42 GMT
#150
8 pages and the games don't even begin until 6 hours from now. I'd expect this for a final or something, but for a Ro32 match.... incredible.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
December 30 2010 03:48 GMT
#151
On December 30 2010 12:42 Mortality wrote:
8 pages and the games don't even begin until 6 hours from now. I'd expect this for a final or something, but for a Ro32 match.... incredible.

yo for a final you should expect at least 20-50 pages before the games even start LOL
Writerptrk
vishrut
Profile Joined April 2009
United States567 Posts
December 30 2010 03:51 GMT
#152
i think most people who dislike kal do it because he is a choker. so there is no point cheering for someone who will never win. Whereas bisu, stork have a chance of actually accomplishing something
iNversion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States107 Posts
December 30 2010 03:59 GMT
#153
On December 30 2010 11:49 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:36 Spica wrote:
On December 30 2010 09:30 chang23 wrote:
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?
Oh snap really? Dang, that's so late for me... Hopefully I can wake up in time for this. >.<;;

Although I do support all Protoss players out there, there's only one Toss that I don't support as much as the others, and that's Kal... I mean, I have no personal grudge against him or anything; the guy just gives me weird vibes for some reason. Srsly, I get REALLY creepy vibes from him, and I don't know why.

Other than that, go Bisu and Really! I really don't want to think about another potential knockout for the Beesuit. ><;;;

Pretty sure it's at 18:30, don't miss that first hour.

The reason I don't really like Kal is because he's always such a disappointment to me. I always see him do something cool and hope that he'll do something really impressive, yet in the end he always falls just short of it. I got quite annoyed of that. The game that really pissed me off that Kal played was his series vs Effort where he got 3-0'd when I was sure he'd make the finals.

gahh fantasy does that to me all the time, especially recently but I'm still a fan lol

OT: i don't find anything wrong with kal and don't really care for (T)Really (lol), so go bisu kal!
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
December 30 2010 03:59 GMT
#154
Cant wait for this epic match!

Very nice op.

I hope Bisu adv but if Shine beats him he deserves it as well. But then Kal.. so torn with this group
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 30 2010 04:15 GMT
#155
Hehe gonna try to wake up to watch this ><
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
December 30 2010 04:22 GMT
#156
Heaven let your (T)Light (Z)Shine down...
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 04:30:49
December 30 2010 04:30 GMT
#157
On December 30 2010 11:49 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:36 Spica wrote:
On December 30 2010 09:30 chang23 wrote:
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?
Oh snap really? Dang, that's so late for me... Hopefully I can wake up in time for this. >.<;;

Although I do support all Protoss players out there, there's only one Toss that I don't support as much as the others, and that's Kal... I mean, I have no personal grudge against him or anything; the guy just gives me weird vibes for some reason. Srsly, I get REALLY creepy vibes from him, and I don't know why.

Other than that, go Bisu and Really! I really don't want to think about another potential knockout for the Beesuit. ><;;;

Pretty sure it's at 18:30, don't miss that first hour.

The reason I don't really like Kal is because he's always such a disappointment to me. I always see him do something cool and hope that he'll do something really impressive, yet in the end he always falls just short of it. I got quite annoyed of that. The game that really pissed me off that Kal played was his series vs Effort where he got 3-0'd when I was sure he'd make the finals.


While Kal wasn't really playing up to what his maximum potential that series I don't think you should discount Effort, after all he did end up beating Flash for the title. Deep in my heart I really hope that his recent performance indicates that he's getting over his performance issues and can take this OSL to the finals. Winning this group would do a lot for his confidence overall I think.
imperfect
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada1652 Posts
December 30 2010 05:09 GMT
#158
really contemplating whether i should watch this live..

It'll be interesting seeing as Bisu is stuck against both Shine and Kal. if Bisu gets past this group, I think he'll be one of the favourites to at least reach the finals.
blind bisu free and anytime fanboy.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 30 2010 05:21 GMT
#159
This will be the first time I have actually stayed up for some games in a while. Totally pumped for this group!

As a stars fan I would really like to see really (oh man im so funny) advance; but as a Protoss I'm a fan of Kal and definitely of Bisu. I'm no shine anti-fan but I like all three better so I'm hoping that Bisu and either really or Kal can make it through.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
December 30 2010 05:51 GMT
#160
Shine's ZvP is for real. This is not going to be a push-over. Bisu will need to bring his A-game today
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV377
Rex82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 6m
The PondCast
22h 6m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.