• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

[MSL] Ro32 Group H - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 73 Next
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
December 29 2010 23:34 GMT
#121
just had my first ever BW dream.... dreamt that shine and bisu moved on... so I'm gonna guess that's what's going to happen
chang23
Profile Joined March 2010
New Zealand4 Posts
December 30 2010 00:30 GMT
#122
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
December 30 2010 00:43 GMT
#123
On December 30 2010 08:34 amazingoopah wrote:
just had my first ever BW dream.... dreamt that shine and bisu moved on... so I'm gonna guess that's what's going to happen

I had a nightmare that Bisu got knocked out 0-2 T__T
Writerptrk
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 30 2010 00:44 GMT
#124
On December 30 2010 09:30 chang23 wrote:
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?

Because forGG retired, only 3 games are going to be played in Group F, so they pushed it back an hour.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
SkyLegenD
Profile Joined February 2010
United States304 Posts
December 30 2010 01:27 GMT
#125
Year of the Toss. Bisu and Kal fighting
"Victory belongs to the most persevering." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
December 30 2010 01:31 GMT
#126
It would be great to see Bisu and Kal advance
Class of 2013
Hazard
Profile Joined September 2009
Norway594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 01:53:36
December 30 2010 01:53 GMT
#127
On December 30 2010 07:05 Deekin[ wrote:
And yeah I gotta agree. Alot of hate from the Bisu fangirls on Shine. I know its painful for you but he must be doing something good as he can beat Bisu? Or am I wrong here?

Bisu does have a lot of girls giving him attention and gifts. I think you made the bad call on this ref so you are wrong this time
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
December 30 2010 01:53 GMT
#128
On December 30 2010 05:05 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 03:16 luckybeni2 wrote:
Bisu was the first protoss that wasn't a punching bag? Nal ra and Reach and Stork were all big before him (stork seems to have been in the top 20 for almost as long as pro sc exists).

Yet they were all unlucky enough to be in the era of Savior and never win anything during his reign as bonjwa.


(P)Anytime's OSL championship chronologically occurred after Savior won his first MSL gold. Just saying.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 01:58:15
December 30 2010 01:57 GMT
#129
Wheres the Thread/Hype for group F then? haha
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ecrilon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
501 Posts
December 30 2010 02:07 GMT
#130
On December 30 2010 06:24 mustaju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 05:41 Gescom wrote:
On December 30 2010 04:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Kal/Shine for this group, Bisu can go back to offline qualifiers where he belongs.

Why so BM?

How is that BM at all? Compare it to the banter of the Bisu > Shine crowd here, and I think this is a calm statement.

This seems inaccurate. I see a lot of Bisu>Shine banter of the form that rags on Shine's playstyle, which, while effective, understandably irritates a lot of people. I don't see anyone, other than one comment that tells us that Shine belongs in the trash (page 5) that claims that Shine has no place in a Starleague.
There is but one truth.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 30 2010 02:13 GMT
#131
On December 30 2010 10:57 Deekin[ wrote:
Wheres the Thread/Hype for group F then? haha

All groups are not created equal.
Unless someone really wants to do it, I'll make the LR for F in a few hours.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
December 30 2010 02:17 GMT
#132
On December 30 2010 11:13 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 10:57 Deekin[ wrote:
Wheres the Thread/Hype for group F then? haha

All groups are not created equal.
Unless someone really wants to do it, I'll make the LR for F in a few hours.


You dont need to. I just find it funny that the other group got no hype relly. Feel sad for Midas and the other boys... or not!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
December 30 2010 02:18 GMT
#133
On December 30 2010 10:57 Deekin[ wrote:
Wheres the Thread/Hype for group F then? haha


A forGG hype for group F must be very awesome.
forGG is gonna win the MSL ^^.
Khassar de Templari
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
December 30 2010 02:22 GMT
#134
On December 30 2010 11:18 kamikami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 10:57 Deekin[ wrote:
Wheres the Thread/Hype for group F then? haha


A forGG hype for group F must be very awesome.
forGG is gonna win the MSL ^^.


Check the first topic in BW General forums.... or if you are trolling, you MEAN!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
December 30 2010 02:28 GMT
#135
On December 30 2010 11:07 Ecrilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 06:24 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 05:41 Gescom wrote:
On December 30 2010 04:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Kal/Shine for this group, Bisu can go back to offline qualifiers where he belongs.

Why so BM?

How is that BM at all? Compare it to the banter of the Bisu > Shine crowd here, and I think this is a calm statement.

This seems inaccurate. I see a lot of Bisu>Shine banter of the form that rags on Shine's playstyle, which, while effective, understandably irritates a lot of people. I don't see anyone, other than one comment that tells us that Shine belongs in the trash (page 5) that claims that Shine has no place in a Starleague.

Loudly questioning skill in Starleagues is BM now, especially from fanboys? Bisu has been dropping out for a long while now, and thus the statement " he belongs elsewhere" is definitely acceptable, IMO. That argument gets used a lot for other players too, and is a hundred times better than comments which have been appearing on Team Liquid whenever Shine manages to upset Bisu/anyone else.

I do admit, this thread is pretty immaculate, compared to what I'm expecting to see if Bisu loses again for some reason, but by here, I meant Team Liquid in general. I somewhat hope the banwaves have taught a lesson, but I'm not too hopeful.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 30 2010 02:36 GMT
#136
On December 30 2010 09:30 chang23 wrote:
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?
Oh snap really? Dang, that's so late for me... Hopefully I can wake up in time for this. >.<;;

Although I do support all Protoss players out there, there's only one Toss that I don't support as much as the others, and that's Kal... I mean, I have no personal grudge against him or anything; the guy just gives me weird vibes for some reason. Srsly, I get REALLY creepy vibes from him, and I don't know why.

Other than that, go Bisu and Really! I really don't want to think about another potential knockout for the Beesuit. ><;;;
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
December 30 2010 02:42 GMT
#137
Bisu and Really both to advance would be nice. Like the poster above me, I don't really like Kal, for no reason though :/ It's just ... to me he's not likable ... -_-'''

Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
December 30 2010 02:46 GMT
#138
On December 30 2010 11:28 mustaju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 11:07 Ecrilon wrote:
On December 30 2010 06:24 mustaju wrote:
On December 30 2010 05:41 Gescom wrote:
On December 30 2010 04:52 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Kal/Shine for this group, Bisu can go back to offline qualifiers where he belongs.

Why so BM?

How is that BM at all? Compare it to the banter of the Bisu > Shine crowd here, and I think this is a calm statement.

This seems inaccurate. I see a lot of Bisu>Shine banter of the form that rags on Shine's playstyle, which, while effective, understandably irritates a lot of people. I don't see anyone, other than one comment that tells us that Shine belongs in the trash (page 5) that claims that Shine has no place in a Starleague.

Loudly questioning skill in Starleagues is BM now, especially from fanboys? Bisu has been dropping out for a long while now, and thus the statement " he belongs elsewhere" is definitely acceptable, IMO. That argument gets used a lot for other players too, and is a hundred times better than comments which have been appearing on Team Liquid whenever Shine manages to upset Bisu/anyone else.

I do admit, this thread is pretty immaculate, compared to what I'm expecting to see if Bisu loses again for some reason, but by here, I meant Team Liquid in general. I somewhat hope the banwaves have taught a lesson, but I'm not too hopeful.


I think a "Why so BM?" response is 1000 times better than a "Kal sucks he got raped by Modesty and Firebathero while Bisu beat Sea and Jaedong so he should just go back to be the punching bag of Jaedong that he is."

Seriously, if you don't want the flame war among fanboys to happen, don't start it in the first place. Look at Bisu's and Stork's fans, we are respectful towards each other, so why can't you Kal's fans do the same ? Did you see any Bisu fans BM towards Kal in this thread ? Some of us even support him since he's also a Protoss, so stop being jealous just because many people support Bisu.
Khassar de Templari
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
December 30 2010 02:49 GMT
#139
On December 30 2010 11:42 nayumi wrote:
Bisu and Really both to advance would be nice. Like the poster above me, I don't really like Kal, for no reason though :/ It's just ... to me he's not likable ... -_-'''
Glad to see that I'm not alone here.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 30 2010 02:49 GMT
#140
On December 30 2010 11:36 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 09:30 chang23 wrote:
It says 18:30 here but 19:30 in MBCgame website. Is there anything wrong?
Oh snap really? Dang, that's so late for me... Hopefully I can wake up in time for this. >.<;;

Although I do support all Protoss players out there, there's only one Toss that I don't support as much as the others, and that's Kal... I mean, I have no personal grudge against him or anything; the guy just gives me weird vibes for some reason. Srsly, I get REALLY creepy vibes from him, and I don't know why.

Other than that, go Bisu and Really! I really don't want to think about another potential knockout for the Beesuit. ><;;;

Pretty sure it's at 18:30, don't miss that first hour.

The reason I don't really like Kal is because he's always such a disappointment to me. I always see him do something cool and hope that he'll do something really impressive, yet in the end he always falls just short of it. I got quite annoyed of that. The game that really pissed me off that Kal played was his series vs Effort where he got 3-0'd when I was sure he'd make the finals.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1360
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC454
TaKeTV 395
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 141
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 454
LamboSC2 269
IndyStarCraft 141
Rex 140
ProTech140
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42510
Shuttle 2460
EffOrt 856
Horang2 803
Light 765
Mini 695
Soma 408
Stork 337
BeSt 334
firebathero 324
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 281
Rush 240
Snow 223
ggaemo 218
ZerO 162
Leta 148
hero 72
Pusan 69
Sharp 54
Killer 48
sorry 45
Mind 37
Shinee 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Sexy 24
Bale 22
Trap 21
soO 21
Terrorterran 20
Free 14
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9707
Dendi874
qojqva719
Fuzer 215
420jenkins135
Counter-Strike
fl0m538
markeloff199
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1368
XaKoH 189
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1808
B2W.Neo935
Liquid`VortiX204
Hui .195
ArmadaUGS163
QueenE93
Mew2King75
Trikslyr27
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 23
• mYiSmile117
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2164
League of Legends
• Nemesis2833
• Jankos2381
• TFBlade973
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
• Shiphtur77
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 54m
Stellar Fest
21h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.