• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

[SPL] SK Telecom T1 vs hite Entus - Page 31

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
October 23 2010 06:22 GMT
#601
I know Snow is no mug when it comes to PvT, but am I the only one who has been underwhelmed so far with Fantasy's play this PL season?

Fantasy and Best were the most consistent performers for SKT at the end of last season, and Best has just carried on where he left off. Bisu had form then lost it at the end of the season, but he appears to be in reasonable shape as well.

As for the Zergs, they've been so impressive so far. It doesn't surprise me that Hyuk hasn't played yet. He was embarassingly bad at the end of the last season, and with the Kwanro pick-up and Soo and s2's form.....
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
October 23 2010 06:22 GMT
#602
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm sorry CJ fans, but I really think Hydra won't cut it. I honestly see no potential in him other than being one of those mediocre zergs. And I honestly think CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team. I mean it's pretty much Leta replacing him, and the other guys are decent. If you ask me, I'd rather have Effort =(

I even thought Devil and more potential than Hydra ever did.

Oh God, HENTUS is a bad team outside of SkyHigh and Snow
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
HeadhunteR
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Argentina1258 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-23 06:23:28
October 23 2010 06:22 GMT
#603
KWANROOOOOOOO worth every dime! he is really hitting it off with the sktzergs
and this season just started fantasy always does something unexpected...
in The Kong line forever
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
October 23 2010 06:23 GMT
#604
On October 23 2010 15:22 endy wrote:
lol Skyhigh is so bad at TvZ Hite Entus would rather send a shitty ZvZer like Orion :'( Or didn't they try to snipe BeSt ? gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

There's no way Orion could beat Best. I don't think that the best zerg hite has could beat Best, he's not THAT bad.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
October 23 2010 06:24 GMT
#605
On October 23 2010 15:19 ArbAttack wrote:
SKT delivers yet again.

3-0 in R1 WOOHOOOOOOOO

Since KT has already been taken down...just maybe they might be able to get through a round with a perfect record? AFAIK it's never been done. only 6 more games.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
October 23 2010 06:25 GMT
#606
On October 23 2010 15:22 Black Gun wrote:
maybe kwanro, of all players in the world, will be the first to break the skt zerg curse.


Gorush and July were huge fails lol, I hope you are right and Kwanro will do better :D
ॐ
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
October 23 2010 06:25 GMT
#607
On October 23 2010 15:24 Zona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:19 ArbAttack wrote:
SKT delivers yet again.

3-0 in R1 WOOHOOOOOOOO

Since KT has already been taken down...just maybe they might be able to get through a round with a perfect record? AFAIK it's never been done. only 6 more games.

happens in mystarcraft all the time idk what proleague you're watching
boomer hands
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
October 23 2010 06:26 GMT
#608
Thanks for the thread, and also for the stream - without you guys I wouldn't be able to follow BW.

Now should I even bother reading the ActivisionBlizzard suing MBC thread? Methinks not.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
October 23 2010 06:26 GMT
#609
Thanks to Solinren for streaming!
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
October 23 2010 06:27 GMT
#610
On October 23 2010 15:23 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:22 endy wrote:
lol Skyhigh is so bad at TvZ Hite Entus would rather send a shitty ZvZer like Orion :'( Or didn't they try to snipe BeSt ? gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

There's no way Orion could beat Best. I don't think that the best zerg hite has could beat Best, he's not THAT bad.


I was joking about Hite trying to snipe best. But it's saying something about the coach's opinion regarding SkyHigh's TvZ.
"o well lets send orion"
ॐ
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
October 23 2010 06:27 GMT
#611
On October 23 2010 15:25 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:22 Black Gun wrote:
maybe kwanro, of all players in the world, will be the first to break the skt zerg curse.


Gorush and July were huge fails lol, I hope you are right and Kwanro will do better :D

Do SKT fans really feel that GoRush was a failure? I mean, he was one game away from winning the team the Proleague, and even though he lost to Sea, he played pretty well in that game, I thought.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
October 23 2010 06:29 GMT
#612
On October 23 2010 15:21 Zona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team.

Totally agreed. Honestly it doesn't even feel like CJ without Effort. And CJ lost Coach Cho too. This is hite with some former CJ players, not the other way around.

Now that you mention it, it sure feels that way. There are literally no veterans on that team anymore. Ok, there's Orion and nbs, but they don't cut it no matter how much I love those guys. No Iris, Savior, Much or Xellos. Man this team feels different. I miss Coach Cho T_T

On October 23 2010 15:22 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm sorry CJ fans, but I really think Hydra won't cut it. I honestly see no potential in him other than being one of those mediocre zergs. And I honestly think CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team. I mean it's pretty much Leta replacing him, and the other guys are decent. If you ask me, I'd rather have Effort =(

I even thought Devil and more potential than Hydra ever did.

Oh God, HENTUS is a bad team outside of SkyHigh and Snow

I recall being pretty impressed with Devil's play.........even though it's been sooooo long ago and I don't even know which game haha. At least I have the consolation that Hydra is better than Killer. CJ (I'm not calling them Hite Entus sorry) does have Leta too. For me the team is pretty much Leta, Snow. Skyhigh, Horangee and Movie(what happened to you man?) sometimes. That's about it. I don't know why everyone made such a big fuss about the merger. I'm a diehard CJ fan, but even I can see this team is pretty mediocre. Stars are so much more powerful than CJ it's not even funny.
KT_Violet
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
October 23 2010 06:30 GMT
#613
SKT1 zergs go 3-0 today, this is pretty humorous, considering the performance we were used to from their Z lineup.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
October 23 2010 06:32 GMT
#614
On October 23 2010 15:29 JIJIyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:21 Zona wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team.

Totally agreed. Honestly it doesn't even feel like CJ without Effort. And CJ lost Coach Cho too. This is hite with some former CJ players, not the other way around.

Now that you mention it, it sure feels that way. There are literally no veterans on that team anymore. Ok, there's Orion and nbs, but they don't cut it no matter how much I love those guys. No Iris, Savior, Much or Xellos. Man this team feels different. I miss Coach Cho T_T

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:22 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm sorry CJ fans, but I really think Hydra won't cut it. I honestly see no potential in him other than being one of those mediocre zergs. And I honestly think CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team. I mean it's pretty much Leta replacing him, and the other guys are decent. If you ask me, I'd rather have Effort =(

I even thought Devil and more potential than Hydra ever did.

Oh God, HENTUS is a bad team outside of SkyHigh and Snow

I recall being pretty impressed with Devil's play.........even though it's been sooooo long ago and I don't even know which game haha. At least I have the consolation that Hydra is better than Killer. CJ (I'm not calling them Hite Entus sorry) does have Leta too. For me the team is pretty much Leta, Snow. Skyhigh, Horangee and Movie(what happened to you man?) sometimes. That's about it. I don't know why everyone made such a big fuss about the merger. I'm a diehard CJ fan, but even I can see this team is pretty mediocre. Stars are so much more powerful than CJ it's not even funny.

Stars has three outstanding players, but ... let's just say ....+ Show Spoiler +
the merger hasn't been very good for us, either
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
October 23 2010 06:41 GMT
#615
On October 23 2010 15:29 JIJIyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:21 Zona wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team.

Totally agreed. Honestly it doesn't even feel like CJ without Effort. And CJ lost Coach Cho too. This is hite with some former CJ players, not the other way around.

Now that you mention it, it sure feels that way. There are literally no veterans on that team anymore. Ok, there's Orion and nbs, but they don't cut it no matter how much I love those guys. No Iris, Savior, Much or Xellos. Man this team feels different. I miss Coach Cho T_T

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:22 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm sorry CJ fans, but I really think Hydra won't cut it. I honestly see no potential in him other than being one of those mediocre zergs. And I honestly think CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team. I mean it's pretty much Leta replacing him, and the other guys are decent. If you ask me, I'd rather have Effort =(

I even thought Devil and more potential than Hydra ever did.

Oh God, HENTUS is a bad team outside of SkyHigh and Snow

I recall being pretty impressed with Devil's play.........even though it's been sooooo long ago and I don't even know which game haha. At least I have the consolation that Hydra is better than Killer. CJ (I'm not calling them Hite Entus sorry) does have Leta too. For me the team is pretty much Leta, Snow. Skyhigh, Horangee and Movie(what happened to you man?) sometimes. That's about it. I don't know why everyone made such a big fuss about the merger. I'm a diehard CJ fan, but even I can see this team is pretty mediocre. Stars are so much more powerful than CJ it's not even funny.



Does Hite even have any decent player other than Leta? It looks like the merger was essentially replacing Effort with Leta straight-up. Who else from Hite did the new team pick up?
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-23 06:47:47
October 23 2010 06:44 GMT
#616
On October 23 2010 15:32 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:29 JIJIyO wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:21 Zona wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team.

Totally agreed. Honestly it doesn't even feel like CJ without Effort. And CJ lost Coach Cho too. This is hite with some former CJ players, not the other way around.

Now that you mention it, it sure feels that way. There are literally no veterans on that team anymore. Ok, there's Orion and nbs, but they don't cut it no matter how much I love those guys. No Iris, Savior, Much or Xellos. Man this team feels different. I miss Coach Cho T_T

On October 23 2010 15:22 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm sorry CJ fans, but I really think Hydra won't cut it. I honestly see no potential in him other than being one of those mediocre zergs. And I honestly think CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team. I mean it's pretty much Leta replacing him, and the other guys are decent. If you ask me, I'd rather have Effort =(

I even thought Devil and more potential than Hydra ever did.

Oh God, HENTUS is a bad team outside of SkyHigh and Snow

I recall being pretty impressed with Devil's play.........even though it's been sooooo long ago and I don't even know which game haha. At least I have the consolation that Hydra is better than Killer. CJ (I'm not calling them Hite Entus sorry) does have Leta too. For me the team is pretty much Leta, Snow. Skyhigh, Horangee and Movie(what happened to you man?) sometimes. That's about it. I don't know why everyone made such a big fuss about the merger. I'm a diehard CJ fan, but even I can see this team is pretty mediocre. Stars are so much more powerful than CJ it's not even funny.

Stars has three outstanding players, but ... let's just say ....+ Show Spoiler +
the merger hasn't been very good for us, either


Not really a merge cos Stars just bought 2 players. But give it some time. Players usually enter a slump after transferring teams, esp since it occurred only a few days before the first proleague match. Kwanro said he's playing a lot better now than when he first joined Stars because he had 2 months to adjust to SKT compared to when he switched from CJ to Stars.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
xxpack09
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2160 Posts
October 23 2010 06:45 GMT
#617
On October 23 2010 15:41 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:29 JIJIyO wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:21 Zona wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team.

Totally agreed. Honestly it doesn't even feel like CJ without Effort. And CJ lost Coach Cho too. This is hite with some former CJ players, not the other way around.

Now that you mention it, it sure feels that way. There are literally no veterans on that team anymore. Ok, there's Orion and nbs, but they don't cut it no matter how much I love those guys. No Iris, Savior, Much or Xellos. Man this team feels different. I miss Coach Cho T_T

On October 23 2010 15:22 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
On October 23 2010 15:19 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm sorry CJ fans, but I really think Hydra won't cut it. I honestly see no potential in him other than being one of those mediocre zergs. And I honestly think CJ with Effort instead of all the Hite guys would be the better team. I mean it's pretty much Leta replacing him, and the other guys are decent. If you ask me, I'd rather have Effort =(

I even thought Devil and more potential than Hydra ever did.

Oh God, HENTUS is a bad team outside of SkyHigh and Snow

I recall being pretty impressed with Devil's play.........even though it's been sooooo long ago and I don't even know which game haha. At least I have the consolation that Hydra is better than Killer. CJ (I'm not calling them Hite Entus sorry) does have Leta too. For me the team is pretty much Leta, Snow. Skyhigh, Horangee and Movie(what happened to you man?) sometimes. That's about it. I don't know why everyone made such a big fuss about the merger. I'm a diehard CJ fan, but even I can see this team is pretty mediocre. Stars are so much more powerful than CJ it's not even funny.



Does Hite even have any decent player other than Leta? It looks like the merger was essentially replacing Effort with Leta straight-up. Who else from Hite did the new team pick up?


Hogil (shitty ZvP sniper)
Horang2 (shitty PvP sniper)
Puma (straight up shitty)

and a few other scrubs
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
October 23 2010 06:50 GMT
#618
On October 23 2010 15:30 Nikon wrote:
SKT1 zergs go 3-0 today, this is pretty humorous, considering the performance we were used to from their Z lineup.


Is it really that surprising at this point?
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2010 06:58 GMT
#619
Fun games, have to say snow vs fantasy was my favorite of the night
sad to see his team couldn't pick 2 more wins to get to an ace match.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
October 23 2010 07:07 GMT
#620
On October 23 2010 15:50 Nitan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 15:30 Nikon wrote:
SKT1 zergs go 3-0 today, this is pretty humorous, considering the performance we were used to from their Z lineup.


Is it really that surprising at this point?



Funny enough, it's their terran and protoss depth that's really weak right now. Aside from their 3 aces, they really have no upcoming players with any decent experience.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 201
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1902
GuemChi 1393
NotJumperer 123
910 76
Bale 33
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
febbydoto16
Counter-Strike
taco 493
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g8000
Coldzera 705
JimRising 603
C9.Mang0359
PiGStarcraft273
WinterStarcraft273
Maynarde106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1022
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 18m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.