• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

[OSL] Korean Air OSL 2 Grand Final - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 192 193 194 Next
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
September 09 2010 22:58 GMT
#61
me is tired of Flash fanboys


please Jaedong win

after I'll be tired of Jaedong fanboys though >_<

need an unpopular player to dominate


GGPlay surprise return anyone?
Writer
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
September 09 2010 23:05 GMT
#62
For all the Terran dominance that marked BW's beginnings, in JD, I believe.

For all the times we've been on 4 bases and lost to 2 base mech, in JD, I believe.

For our moments of glory watching Yellow, JulyZerg, Savior, Effort, Zero, even Yarnc and Luxury, and watching the mighty fall, in JD, I believe.

Boxer was the Alpha, Jaedong shall be the Omega, In JD, I believe.

I am a man of little faith, but for all his losses at Flash's hands, in JD, I believe.

Lee Jaedong Fighting!
One Love
Pvvned
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States409 Posts
September 09 2010 23:13 GMT
#63
To all the folks saying if Flash/JD wins they will become the 5th bonjwa, I could've sworn I read or heard somewhere here on TL that the koreans already think of these two as beyond bonjwa status.
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/Happy2.gif
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
September 09 2010 23:13 GMT
#64
On September 10 2010 08:05 Sleight wrote:
For all the Terran dominance that marked BW's beginnings, in JD, I believe.

For all the times we've been on 4 bases and lost to 2 base mech, in JD, I believe.

For our moments of glory watching Yellow, JulyZerg, Savior, Effort, Zero, even Yarnc and Luxury, and watching the mighty fall, in JD, I believe.

Boxer was the Alpha, Jaedong shall be the Omega, In JD, I believe.

I am a man of little faith, but for all his losses at Flash's hands, in JD, I believe.

Lee Jaedong Fighting!

Suppress Zerg like the dirty bugs they are, in Flash, I believe.

What the hell are you doing with that SCV icon?
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
September 09 2010 23:15 GMT
#65
I am wearing my Oz uniform all-day support of JD!
Who let the dogs out?
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
September 09 2010 23:21 GMT
#66
I hope we get games as long and as exciting as the recent Flash vs. Fantasy Bo5. Jaedong fighting. For the Swarm, dammit!!!!
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
September 09 2010 23:21 GMT
#67
Please God Young Ho, do finally put an end to this. I'm so tired of all this arguing that Jaedong can hold a candle to you... Prove the blasphemers wrong, once and for all!

"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
September 09 2010 23:33 GMT
#68
On September 10 2010 08:13 Pvvned wrote:
To all the folks saying if Flash/JD wins they will become the 5th bonjwa, I could've sworn I read or heard somewhere here on TL that the koreans already think of these two as beyond bonjwa status.



A lot of TLers fancy themselves more knowledgeable about what defines a "Bonjwa" than Korean commentators though
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
mimikami
Profile Joined August 2010
France77 Posts
September 09 2010 23:54 GMT
#69
On September 10 2010 08:33 KristianJS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 08:13 Pvvned wrote:
To all the folks saying if Flash/JD wins they will become the 5th bonjwa, I could've sworn I read or heard somewhere here on TL that the koreans already think of these two as beyond bonjwa status.


A lot of TLers fancy themselves more knowledgeable about what defines a "Bonjwa" than Korean commentators though


Commentators said that in the latest MSL final I think.
Even so, it would be nice to have them mentioned in liquidpedia as "beyond bonjwa" instead of "near-bonjwa". They are the 2 reigning gods of Starcraft right now.

But in the case Flash wins this osl, he will even "dominate" jaedong. His status should be changed again. Starcraft Proscene history has always been composed of the rise and fall of godlike legends, I really want to see the advent of a "supreme god" again.
mimi mimi mimi
InDaHouse
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden956 Posts
September 09 2010 23:56 GMT
#70
Jaedong must show some new stuff or fake Flash to win. I believe Neo!
Stork protoss legend
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
September 10 2010 00:31 GMT
#71
On September 10 2010 08:54 mimikami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 08:33 KristianJS wrote:
On September 10 2010 08:13 Pvvned wrote:
To all the folks saying if Flash/JD wins they will become the 5th bonjwa, I could've sworn I read or heard somewhere here on TL that the koreans already think of these two as beyond bonjwa status.


A lot of TLers fancy themselves more knowledgeable about what defines a "Bonjwa" than Korean commentators though


Commentators said that in the latest MSL final I think.
Even so, it would be nice to have them mentioned in liquidpedia as "beyond bonjwa" instead of "near-bonjwa". They are the 2 reigning gods of Starcraft right now.

But in the case Flash wins this osl, he will even "dominate" jaedong. His status should be changed again. Starcraft Proscene history has always been composed of the rise and fall of godlike legends, I really want to see the advent of a "supreme god" again.


but your supreme god will fall sooner or later...


SC cannot have a supreme god
Writer
SkyLegenD
Profile Joined February 2010
United States304 Posts
September 10 2010 00:58 GMT
#72
Jaedong 3-1
"Victory belongs to the most persevering." - Napoleon Bonaparte
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
September 10 2010 01:06 GMT
#73
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL WHICH IS GOOD, PLEASE JD WIN!!!
(In epic fashion of course, 3-2 with 2 games within to 30-40min )
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
September 10 2010 01:44 GMT
#74
Well Jaedong surely realizes how Flash totally read him like a book last series and will change his ways. I'm hoping he'll bring us a much more competitive series.

But of course, the thing is, Flash is always thinking one step ahead, and also realizes that Jaedong realizes that Flash totally read Jaedong like a book last series. I can't predict exactly how Jaedong will switch up his game in response to the MSL finals, but maybe Flash can, and it could end up granting Flash the same kind of predictive advantage he had in the MSL, which would be ugly, again. But being accurate at this kind of prediction is probably a lot harder to pull off than the first time around, when Jaedong was totally unaware.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
September 10 2010 01:47 GMT
#75
Jaedong is coming for Flash! I believe in him! :D
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
saikeraku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada2933 Posts
September 10 2010 01:56 GMT
#76
I believe in JD! Grab your 4th OSL =D
3-1 or 3-2 for JD
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
September 10 2010 02:03 GMT
#77
C'mon JD, do it for the zergs, give us something to believe in again.
FirstProbe
Profile Joined June 2004
1206 Posts
September 10 2010 02:18 GMT
#78
Man I just hope its an epic 3:2 series. With the way things are panning out, this may be the last great Starleague.
abaDURRR
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada88 Posts
September 10 2010 02:20 GMT
#79
Go Flash!
Nada's record must remain unmolested
dcberkeley
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada844 Posts
September 10 2010 02:36 GMT
#80
Moktira is da bomb
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 192 193 194 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva835
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4266
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe245
Hui .178
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick49
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach95
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.